Is Marxism unfalsifiable?

Is Marxism unfalsifiable?

Attached: marx.engels.lenin_.stalin.mao_-300x225.png (300x225, 60K)

What the fuck does that even mean? Marxism is a theoretical framework to analyse Capitalism and its shortcomings, with Marx being the chief figure. It's a perspective and a way of thinking.

No, but metaphysics is.

Yes, read Voegelin.

marxism is based on historical materialism which is unfalsifiable and pretty worthless

this except dialectical materialism is based and material dialectics is cancer

dialectical materialism is trash as an epistemology but fine as praxis for for doing mass org political organizing

I hate to sound like a traitorous alarmist and enemy of the revolution and the march of historical necessity but this board is dying/dead because of threads and posts like these

Attached: frQHiKqh.jpg (640x664, 57K)

The immortal science of Marxism-Leninism has no place for trash Popperian middlebrow notions such as unfalsifiability.

It's inevitable. Userbase increases, lowest common denominator prevails, average thread goes from slow and thoughtful to shit like "Is ____ good?" "Should I read ___?" "___ is bad fight me" because people just want to post for the sake of posting. Board gets more of a shallow chatroom feel than a real forum. Board dies.

It's supposed to be a science so obviously you are supposed to be trying to find what things they got wrong and correct them

cringe

Yes, Marxism is unfalsifiable, most of Marx thought about the communist structure is made from statements that are unfalsifiable, statements like "The motor of history is the fight of classes",

all thought is metaphysics

That's not an unfalsifiable statement.

Why not? (I'm not denying the existence of a fight of classes, I'm denying the role of the fight of classes as the motor of all history)

>"According to the materialist conception of history, the ultimately determining element in history is the production and reproduction of real life. Other than this neither Marx nor I have ever asserted. Hence if somebody twists this into saying that the economic element is the only determining one, he transforms that proposition into a meaningless, abstract, senseless phrase."

>one word worthless posts
yikes

Is
>the ultimately determining element in history is the production and reproduction of real life.
falsifiable?

yikes

it doesn't matter whether if it's unfalsifiable or not.

Attached: p-f-paul-feyerabend-against-method-1.jpg (313x500, 21K)

>materialist hegelianism
dumb and gay
there i did it

you're gay tho

Attached: 1524497883776.jpg (593x809, 121K)

yeah that's gunna be a yikes from me dog