Did you like the disaster artist?

Did you like the disaster artist?

Attached: 6y6.jpg (474x474, 43K)

Really interesting book. The movie fails to show the more antagonistic side of Tommy while at the same time refraining from diving deep into what makes him a more sympathetic character. The book also reveals even more insane things about the production of The Room, e.g. the fact Tommy hired an actor before Greg to play Mark, and when he decided he didn’t like that actor he just didn’t film the scenes he acted in but still had everyone act it all out.

>see the title, think it's a JD Ballard-esque story about a demolition artist whose life spirals wildly out of control after a demolition gone wrong (and possibly the arrival of a femme fatale) resulting in a feverish, hallucinatory story of this man attempting to circumvent the destruction of his life and of himself
>Every time I pass this book, I think this
>Every time, I think maybe I should buy it
>Find out it's some shit book about The Room, written by a shitty actor who is milking this for everything it's worth because he can't do anything else.
Yeah, make fun of Wiseau, dickhead. You were in the movie too, and you were fucking awful
>MFW

This keeps fucking happening too. I see a title, I make up what it's about, get excited and then learn it's all fucking trash. I'm SICK OF IT.

Attached: 1544508653841.jpg (500x565, 16K)

No one cares about your story

I don't care.

You clearly do lol

Based on the cover, I thought Stoner was an examination of the repressive culture of the 1950s through the eyes of a dour upper-class WASP disillusioned with life that discovers meaning when he is introduced to weed by his son.
Instead its about a college professor with an estranged daughter.

Attached: stoner.jpg (1500x2400, 285K)

Do you think it's better or worse than what you were expecting?

downvoted

It was definitely well-written ad enjoyable, just not what I was expecting. It made want to write the book I thought it was.

That's good. Now that I think about it, I kinda want to write mine too. But the title would def. have to be The Disaster Artist. Non negotiable. You think that'll work, or are they copyrighting book titles?

Shouldn't it be the demolition artist?
Dosen't matter, no ones going to read your book

>implying I write for other people

I bet you think Lord of the Rings should have been called The Evil Ring.

It says it's about The Room right there on the cover, you fucking nonce.

No, non-fiction sucks. Especially biographical non-fiction. It's for philistines with no imagination.

I never walk up to display stacks out of principle.
I'd only ever see it in passing.

>>implying I write for other people
Then why publish it :^)
But really, I would read your book but you're probably a shitty author.

>Then why publish it
I never implied I would
>I would read your book
Thanks
>you're probably a shitty author.
Yes.

>Yes
Well that's not good.

To be or not to be, that is the question!

Yeah. It's a bummer.

>worrying about copyright
>no intention of publishing
I’m pretty sure you don’t have to submit copyright claims for titles of personal files

...yet