/drink/fight/fuck/ - Hemingway, Miller, Bukowski edition

/drink/fight/fuck/ - Hemingway, Miller, Bukowski edition

Attached: dff.jpg (714x283, 102K)

I don't like this game

get shitfaced in a lonely dive bar with Hemingway, punch Miller's stupid face in, and share a cheap whore with Bukowski

ahem, may i alter it a bit for you
Wilde, Mishima, Remark
fuck-fight(to have a bro after-fight kiss later)-drink(nothing else.)

Attached: 1559407967693.jpg (1202x1600, 347K)

fpbp

implying almost any person on here could fight hemingway

This.

I doubt I could've fucked him either

Pessoa/Adorno/Rimbaud

I'd shove Bukowski's drunk ass down and stomp his fucking teeth out. He was just a melancholic bitch who put on airs of masculinity; any neckbearded NEET on Yea Forums could take him out.
I'd love a long, drunk-deep conversation with Hemingway, sitting on rocking chairs on some rural porch somewhere and staring at the stars.
And I'd show up at Henry Miller's door and ask to join his anarchist sex cult.

God I'd love to get my hands clamped on Hemingway's stupid fucking throat

I could handle doing any of those things with Hemingway... which makes me want to do all of those things with Hemingway.

ignore all

ALL

Couldn’t* if that wasn’t evident enough

I'd knock a younger Hemingway out with ease and probably give him earlier brain damage stifling his mediocre literary endeavours in their cradle

Based

Fight Pessoa because it would be EZ and make him a better writer. Get fucked up with Adorno because it would be fun to see him loosened up. Fuck Rimbaud because he was qt and would probably ride my dick good

could I just marry Kerouac instead

lol who the fuck is Remark?

I would drink Miller (lol)

Probably Remarque (All Quiet on the Western Front)

You can do anything you put your mind to, my child.

but this game loves you

I'd spend a life's worth of a night drinking with Miller. Then I'd fight olfd Bukowski because he always described himself as being a bad fighter. Guess I'd have to fuck Hemmingway but well...

only correct answer.

I'd drink with, fight and fuck Hemingway.
In that order.

Hemingway was a handsome man. Miller just looks like that dumb old fuck driving a quarter of the speed limit in front of you. Prettier things than Bukowski have fallen out of my ass.

Hemingway’s machismo was all posturing but he could actually fight. Good luck user

drink Adorno's pansy ass under the table, shoot Rimbaud in the right wrist, plow Pessoa's ass and enjoy the post-coital conversation

Drinking a human? user you are crazy ahah :)

I would drink Mishima :3