Why is Yea Forums so useless?

/pol/ elected Trump. /g/ created bitcoin. /biz/ made digital bits marketable. /sci/ discovered a mathematical proof to enjoy anime faster. Have Yea Forums actually written something of note to keep up with the achievements of the 4channel dot org?

Attached: 18236452436.jpg (1600x900, 680K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OZzIvl1tbPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you new? Of course Yea Forums has written highly acclaimed masterworks, such as "the legacy of totalitarianism in a tundra".

I've written multiple works of ignored shitpostlit under several pseudonyms. Tao Lin On A Tricycle is probably the most known but Cinderella's Concrete Shoes is more "relevant".

Tundra and Hypersphere are both great. Also, Yea Forums recently wrote this poem.

Attached: 4chan writes a poem.png (414x301, 25K)

I'm VERY seriously waiting for that niggernovel.

Attached: 1557439157591.jpg (961x1280, 291K)

Because Yea Forums if full of philosophs who do nothing but ponder over the same questions and themes are millennia

Why don't these philosophs put their words in a book? Would it produce an interesting conversation at least?

See

Attached: Screenshot_20190622-112100.png (720x1280, 264K)

I don't believe anything that hasn't already been said in some form or another would get written

we discover things only we can understand brainlet

lit is form, not content.
we control the rest of the boards via meta-cultural hegemony,

>/sci/ discovered a mathematical proof to enjoy anime faster
Go on

I've had several novels published, about 20% of this board has probably read one of my novels.

youtube.com/watch?v=OZzIvl1tbPo

>/g/ created bitcoin
[citation needed]

The obese bugs bunny meme came from this board

Attached: 51NA4HfQo1L.jpg (1103x1360, 49K)

that would be /int/, honey

I am currently, actively working on a poetic masterpiece that will change the world forever.

I know you've mentioned that before, but you never say your name nor the novels. Could you at least give a list of 50 novels in which yours are?

/pol/ even writes books. Yea Forums has been btfo since Marxists made this board about politics and Zealouts started puking theological bullshit in every thread

Sorry bro but Taipei was mad gay

Maybe I'll write a short novel about Yea Forums one day.

I bought that tundra book that some Yea Forums cucks made. It's basically incomprehensible and I dropped it after ~100 pages. Is hypersphere any better?

I also bough that Behead All Satans book that someone from Yea Forums wrote and used to shill here a lot. I haven't read it yet, just wanted to support one of /our guys/

That's where I park my bots. I come here to socialize with people who'd likely hate me at first sight

you forgot Yea Forums making Katawa Shoujo and a recommended games wiki, and the Yea Forumscore chart

Who has claim to Katawa Shoujo? Is it Yea Forums or Yea Forums?

A bunch of people on Yea Forums got meme’d into writing isekai web novels.

We have written 3/4 novels

What was the board that wrote that insane novel about the dystopian degenerate pedophile terrorist?

lit is above having to prove anything to plebs

at least we have schizoposter

>this retard thinks /pol/ elected Trump. He whould have been voted ino office anyway.
THIS

kewl

Attached: BAS_emo1.png (597x577, 347K)

Yea Forums went to big brother.

This

>/pol/ elected Trump
boomers elected trump. young right wingers have an unearned sense of accomplishment that is going to get very difficult, very soon, as their voting blocs in line with their policies begin to die off. its going to be a long and bitter process but that sense of smugness will quickly give way to dread as the years crawl by. the reason for the conservative movement many successes over the past few decades was organizing, mainly by religious and "fringe" groups who eventually changed the mainstream. young right wingers post memes and take all that hard work for granted. its going to change very quickly and be a major wake up call.