Why is school education so blatantly directed towards females ?

Why is school education so blatantly directed towards females ?
All that
>War Bad
>Crying Good
>Female emancipation great
>Feminism good
>Emotions good
>Women superior to men
>only positive female models in literature
>every female character should be strong and independent otherwise the author was a misogynist
>toxic masculinity

Young men are cut out of it.
Doesn't sound right.

When my father was young they would read Watership Down, Buzzati, Collodi, Salgari, Calvino, The Iliad, The Odyssey, The Aeneid, Cicero, Seneca, D'Annunzio, Dumas...

Attached: 3c8.png (416x435, 45K)

run by woman

>War Bad
>>Crying Good
>>Female emancipation great
>>Feminism good
>>Emotions good
>>Women superior to men
>>only positive female models in literature
>>every female character should be strong and independent otherwise the author was a misogynist
All these are true though

If women are superior to men how were they oppressed?

Without male allies feminism would just be hot air.

suck my pensi :)

idk user

>>War Bad
true
>>Crying Good
depends
mostly
>>Feminism good
depends
>>Emotions good
true
>>Women superior to men
false
do they ? gotta admit i'm lmaoing at the state of american education if this is true

>>every female character should be strong and independent otherwise the author was a misogynist
same remark as above, never heard things like that in my cunt and it's a rather progressive first world country

>>toxic masculinity
toxic masculinity exist but definitely not in the way it is presented

It's Europe user.
Read the whole post

>being that brainwashed yet so sure
Y is war bad user? Can u think of why it might be good outside material reasons?

it seems user that i am indeed blind & retarded, yet i still don't understand how user could possibly get such a feeling

school (female teachers, even) made us read stuff like viper in the first, where the main female character is literally made to be hated

I'm pretty sure my belief system is different from yours so my reasons would translate well

Mostly because anything good a war can bring (except like territory gains) can be reached through ways that don't involve gruesome and wasteful horror

*viper in the fist

>thinking war is bad is to be brainwashed

Are we so edgy now that one of the oldest and tritest opinion in the history of thought is to be rebranded as a hallmark of cultural revisionism ?
Note bravery being virtuous doesn't make war good, so even the "piritual benefits" you might hope for on that count are not a justification for war. "Le vice prépare la guerre, et la vertu combat".

Nah they didn’t read that.

You just took your first general education course this summer, didn't you?
>When my father was young they would read Watership Down, Buzzati, Collodi, Salgari, Calvino, The Iliad, The Odyssey, The Aeneid, Cicero, Seneca, D'Annunzio, Dumas...
Unless he went to St John's when he was your age, I don't think so.
Just do STEM or Business and try to bullshit your way through writing shit that the professor would like when taking gen eds even if you hate it.

Lmao what a fool .
You're so used to reading secondary lit you're clueless about what was a literature class back then.

our culture began in a time when beating the fuck out of people was ok, so naturally men called the shots, and we kept women from power ever since
just a hundred years ago people were not allowed to study.
we used our power to keep them from gaining power, and you ask why they are being opressed?

you're a special type of snowflake arent you

i actually hate modern leftist snowflake culture but whatever you want user

I am aware on how there was plenty of good classical education back then, where one could even learn Latin or Greek and have the potential eventually become a philologist.
But I have a hunch that OP is a zoomer, I don't believe him at all.

War is awsome. Killing gooks is gods gift to earth. Crying is for pussies. Go out, watch sports, and last but not least have sex

>there are users on this board who NEVER EVER had sex
lmao

>STEM subjects promoted as king by schools
>Humanities and arts very much treated as second class
>Man overwhelmingly prefer STEM and women prefer humanities
>Female biased education system?

?
They still teach Latin and Greek in the only 2 worthwhile High Schools in my country even the Stem oriented one.

What kind of school you've been?

Attached: 783t.jpg (5100x3226, 2.45M)

Only incels with low self-esteem think so. I mean seriously, if it bothers you that there are books where the woman is good and the man bad, how do you expect to make it in life? Strength comes from not caring and being above.

>that pic

Just some normal Humanities oriented highschool with the majority of the Classical Languages and humanities subjects being taught by Women.

The times we happened to have a male teacher were the best lessons of this long years.

wow man this it's going to be saved

Is this the world they want for us ?

Do you know it's a fake meme made by leftist cucks? Discord trannies take the label "this is waht conservatives think" off and post it on the literal r/The_Donald, which of course upvoted.

Attached: Dy79oyCWkAAIer2.jpg (724x302, 81K)

>creating a satire of what you think would look like the caricature an opponent would make of you
>broadcasting that caricature to the opponent to get a rile out of him and prove he's really as unsubtle as you make him out to be

We're reaching levels of echo chamber that defy the laws of physics.

i actually didn't know
yikes

Grow up

>>War Bad
depends, but mostly it isn't
>>Crying Good
yes
no, but not for the misogynistic reason you fuckers will atribute
>>Feminism good
no, but not for the misogynistic reason you fuckers will atribute
>>Emotions good
always, but a rational mind is also neccesary for introspection
>>Women superior to men
depends
they didn't write shit because they were oppressed so we shouldn't care about them
this one's is sad
>>toxic masculinity
even sadder

imagine being this historically illiterate. Truly this is your brain on leftism

if whoids are superior how are fwhoids getting BLACKED?

>>War Bad
>>Crying Good
>>Feminism good
>>Emotions good
>>Women superior to men
>>toxic masculinity
Freemasonic values. Every french revolutionary was a woman worshiper

Attached: dina-litovsky-meatpacking-district-summer-photography-lightbox-02.jpg (1500x1071, 293K)

Because women are better than men

Attached: 1561059385777.png (316x302, 111K)

*gets destroyed in sports by a man wearing a wig calling himself a woman*

Truly the superior gender

Fucking boomers get off my board