F

F

Attached: rowling1_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqh9q5AkaxZikBhDdQ0hDFIMauu698DWR0y2GYdSEmULI.jpg (1543x965, 244K)

F

S

Attached: rowling-dies.jpg (339x500, 66K)

Fuck, can’t believe it. F

>its real

Attached: 9352054A-A1F9-4CAD-BF89-9459FE8A3AC4.png (633x758, 28K)

you're scaring me anons

I'm pretty sure a bunch of cats aren't going to give a shit why their obese owner is waving a stick around and crying.

I can't believe she was gay.

Shed make a good mummy

Just go to wiki and look for the was instead of the is

NO. NOT HER, WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE HER
F

It's like these people have never experienced a real loss before.

holy shit its real. what the fuck

>cause of death, heart disease complications
No surprise there. What happens if you eat too much.

wat haen

Bros I know we made fun of her, but it was in a loving sort of way. Damn... the world is empty without mummy Rowling
F

I can smell the soja from here

HOLY SHIT, it's GLORIA VANDERBILT, great great grandaughter of CORNELIUS VANDERBILT, the one-time controller of AMERICA'S MIDDLE EASTERN FARMLAND'S water rights and RAILWAYS through places such as OHIO and NORTHWESTERN NEW YORK.. Also mother of CNN ANCHOR ANDERSON COOPER, modern-day controller of THE FLOW OF WEAPONIZED INFORMATION through places such as AMERICA'S MIDDLE EASTERN FARMLAND, OHIO, and NORTHWESTERN NEW YORK!!! ie: A person with a VERY SERIOUS STAKE in the psychosexual processes of one of the most INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE in the MOST INFLUENTIAL COUNTRY ON EARTH (AMERICA) -- TAKE COVER ALL

Attached: gv.jpg (188x240, 8K)

>NOOOOO JK ROWLING WHYYY

Attached: 1558606114773s.jpg (89x125, 2K)

I know it's silly to draw conclusions about someone from a silly meme like this one, but what prompts someone to write something so trite? And what prompts someone to like and share it?

How do you think she comes?