Aristotle

"Start with the greeks" "Start with the Plato"
I did, and now I can see the end of Platon.
But there is a follower- Aristotle.

Do I need to read Aristotle?
Which of Aristotle's books should I read?
Can I ask what order should be?

Attached: aristotle-9188415-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 269K)

Aristotle is a useless piece of garbage. Read Stirner and Richard Wolff instead.

Kill yourself butterflyfag

Based. Tripfag butterfly be damned. If there was ever a type of person that should be gassed, it's them.

>Do I need to read Aristotle?
Yes. He's the daddy of Scholastic thought
>Which of Aristotle's books should I read?
Categories, topics, analytics, rethoric, physics, on the soul, de caelo, metaphysics, ethics, politics
>Can I ask what order should be?
firstly the works on logic, then the ones about physics (this includes on the soul), then metaphysics and then the ones about practical phylosophy
Poetics is can be read whenever you want

Why does he continue to post? Never an interesting much less intelligent post

He’s trolling. Trying to “ruin my reputation” spreading bullshit and making you all hate me.
Really dumb hu?
That’s Anonymous for you. Always dumb

you're fucking retarded.
Remove your fucking name and there will be no trouble.

Join the anons and quit being an instagram-tier ego whore.

I don't know why people always recommend starting with his logical works. They're you're already familiar with something like AEIO forms then you're going to have a really tough time making any sense of it. If you're really into logic then go for it but there's much better places to start with Aristotle, places that are a lot less boring.

>They're you're already familiar
Unless you're already familiar

Yeah like Metaphysics.

I swear to God if you aren’t starting with Metaphysics then have a good time understanding anything else he wrote :3

Don't be a goofy bastard

Remove yours

>Be a useless troll like the rest of us
Fuck your cult

>fuck your cult
>my cult of attention whoring is superior
Seriously, do us all a favor and kill yourself. The user larping as you isn't making anyone hate you, you've done quite well in that regard on your own.

>The user larping as you isn't making anyone hate you, you've done quite well in that regard on your own.
>Really dumb hu?
>That’s Anonymous for you. Always dumb
C-can ye see why I don't want to be you ever again?

Attached: 1344920191902.jpg (284x423, 101K)

>don't read Aristotle
>read Stirner instead
ummmmmmmmmmmmm w h a t
How is Stirner even comparable as a replacement to fucking Aristotle? Stop posting

The Niggermansion ethics seems like a good place to start, no?

yes, I'd suggest nico ethics > politics > poetics > organon > physics > on the soul > metaphysics > rethoric
from easiest to the most complex

Isn't metaphysics the most complex one?

So you saying "starting with the greeks" is a meme?
>feelssadman.jpg

Reading Aristotle is a waste of time. Skip the Greeks.

Pssst. You can filter tripfags. I set it up to catch all of em and never looked back

Attached: 17333165_411953212471811_7463522351393538048_n.jpg (1080x1080, 182K)

No one in the thread has mentioned his poetics yet. He started literary analysis. Every good author derived their ideas of story telling from Aristotle. I’m surprised more people on the literature board don’t give his critique of literature more attention.

Please unironically let me know how to do this. The reason why I don't know how, is because I don't normally bother with widgets/switches during internet browsing, preferring to see a given web page in its "default" state. But I'm willing to make an exception in this case, that's how much I hate looking at that stupid thing's stupid posts.

I used to respect you. JUST KIDDING

Sure. If you have Yea Forums X (or another similar extension) installed, you can add the regular expression "/^!/" (without quotes) into the tripcodes filter. the native extension can do it too by going to settings->filters->filter specific threads. This might not support regular expressions, so you would have to add each tripfag individually, but you wont need any extra extensions.

No, its not a meme. I'm saying if you want to read Aristotle his logic works is probably not the best place to start.

False trip but it tastes just like real butterfly

Guys help me out, was Aristotle a chad or not?

I need an answer, I only read chad philosophers and authors.