Who do you choose as your father Yea Forums?

Who do you choose as your father Yea Forums?

Attached: 1536700248447.jpg (870x1002, 736K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=54CeL2z9yrs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Zizek strikes me as the most interesting. Then agian, he's nearing 70 and I doubt he'll produce more content.
Sadler is good to have but there's no innovation from hin in any memable way.
Everybody grew to have Peterson now. He has some good stuff, but he's also questionable in many ways.
Taleb is unbearable.
Don't know too much about the Englishmen.

my father is dead. ;_;

Easy - Nassim Taleb. Dude is a comfortable centi-millionaire. Must be nice to have rich parents.

>Zizek strikes me as the most interesting.
This
youtube.com/watch?v=54CeL2z9yrs

I'll stick with my biological father

Mine too bro.

Varg without a doubt.

I would personal =ly stick with my real dad for now. But if I were to choose a person from the pics. Likely Bloatfren or Peteman

Probably Taleb, he's an intellectual alpha male. Sadler is a good role model as well, except for the obesity.

An insecure and paranoid loser? You deserve more than that.

peterson is probably not the most based person on there, but he would probably be the best father irl

Unironically this

Kyriakos Grizzly, without a doubt
read the greeks, throw around hundreds of kilos, fuck twinks, get hernia

How so?
He's just the guy who takes up room and you know he'd bully you if you don't play along. Very intellectual.

Sadler or kyriakos are the only right answers

Zizek or nothing

How old are you? Has life been harder coz of your fathers death?

All of them would be very bad fathers. Sure, they may be good at thinking (except Peterson, of course, who is a fucking hack and a pseud) but that doesn't necessarily translate to being a good father. The reason they grew up to be thinkers is likely due to the fact that they neve had a strong father figure themselves. And that's alright, it's good to have some intellectuals in society. And if I had to choose my father (in the freudian sense), it would probably be the Jesus (outlandish, I know, but we're speaking theoretically anyways), even though I am an atheist.

Sadler as father, Zizek as fun uncle who touches me inappropriately sometimes at family gatherings.

I'd sooner choose Elrond Hubbard over any those dudes.

Peterson dad and Pete Hitchens along with Zizek as uncles is the only wholesome trinitarian choice.

my dad

>The reason they grew up to be thinkers is likely due to the fact that they neve had a strong father figure themselves
What did he mean by this

unironicaly, i'm sorry guys.

I love my father desu. Don't want another.

varg or grizzly desudesu

I was about to call you a retard but it turns out everyone else is retarded and it's their fault
Who do I blame for this

Attached: it_should_mean_ten_thousandaire_for_fucks_sake.jpg (1080x958, 251K)

Sadler seems like a chill dude.

Jock, who peaked in high school, is still mad at the nerds, who outperform him in every way.

Hitchens, he'll discipline you properly and read you Edwardian literature

Sign me up for Dadler !

>The reason they grew up to be thinkers is likely due to the fact that they neve had a strong father figure themselves
I think that kind of person would be the best father.

corncob

they all look like fat slobs or wankers, the top right and the grayscale pic look alright though

There's no Moldbug on that pic. Then again, he'd be more like an older brother.

I guess Varg, he always seemed like a nice person if a bit eccentric.

Attached: 1560504269976.jpg (960x960, 103K)

:o

Where's Brandon at?

>no Nick Land