So, about dostoevsky

So, about dostoevsky...

Attached: Peterson.jpg (885x516, 41K)

Attached: 7F3F2456-AEF8-4F5D-B225-ABAAEA014702.png (740x339, 74K)

but he has no favorite female writer BTFO

updating... no new posts

Attached: 1560115242587.png (311x294, 7K)

>Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro and Sam Harris really tackle the toxicity in american politics and definitely don't make the situation worse

Attached: 1543870298146.jpg (408x431, 12K)

What about him? the fuckin real 19th century prophet,he wrote 3 major beating sized books. was a political advocate, owned a newspaper/magazine, had 2 wives. His works made Tolstoy jealous. he stroked his cock at his estate no wonder he was a fucking pacifist, Literally a hippie, the same characters are spread though history its amusing. Dostoevsky in my opinion is the greatest Russian author and philosopher. The man died like a fucking angel , He served his purpose, walked his life's path. And left us some novels to enjoy.

Attached: dostoevsky.jpg (750x501, 26K)

>2000+19
>still paying attention to Kermit Lobster man
Get a life losers

He influenced, what ever shit tier, fucking bullshit you read. Judging a author on their appearance, absolute brainlet. most of them are crazy recluses.how fucking retarded are you. Contribute something retard. What works have you read? if you care to enlighten us? there is a reason he's regarded almost as high as Shakespeare.

Seething petersonfag lmao. I laugh at retards like you every day

Dostoevsky, Fyodor. Dislike him. A cheap sensationalist, clumsy and vulgar. A prophet, a claptrap journalist and a slapdash comedian. Some of his scenes are extraordinarily amusing. Nobody takes his reactionary journalism seriously.
The Double. His best work, though an obvious and shameless imitation of Gogol's "Nose."
The Brothers Karamazov. Dislike it intensely.
Crime and Punishment. Dislike it intensely. Ghastly rigmarole.

Attached: gup_darjeeling_scared.png (800x800, 271K)

nice assumption, easily identify me as the opposition, personally i find him detestable, he is arrogant, then also a weeping sadsack. Your're laughing is unheard, because nobody is listening, past your substitution for a personality.

Representing major financial players and lobbists' interests is important in a capitalist society. You can't expect people with billions of dollars to not be important and to not try to control the conversation. It's stupid to think these people should not be so outspoken.

I've yet to read Nabokov, but I recently finished crime and punishment for the 2nd time. I've ordered lolita but fucking book depository took a month.

Horrible detective novelist. You could just tell Ivan did it.

this picture is it for me. it's perfect. it never fails to make me giggle to the point of pissing myself.

I can see the scenario playing out perfectly in my mind. whether its peterson or myself who is found in the situation it is hysterical either way. I love the hair, the look on his face, the meta-awareness of the actual stream that it was capped from where he was blubbering about something to do with sexual relations or kindness or asking for donation too I think. it's just so fitting for the text.

the situation itself is hilarious. the perfect distillation of modern sexuality. the hilarious truth that you literally can';t be certain whether the cute girl you've just pulled at the club is really or a girl or some hot piece of boy-ass who's been dosing HRT since he was fourteen and is now ready to be the perfect little cum-slut. what a fucking world we live in haha!

"THAT'S CHAOS. THAT'S UNEXPLORED TERRITORY ... YOU'RE IN THE BELLY OF THE BEAST". I cackle like a loon because I can almost aurally hear him with his scuffed Kermit voice saying this to either himself or me like some sort of Jungian guardian angel trying to dissuade me or himself from fucking this trap. but the look in his eyes says it all. he already knows he's going to fuck the trap. I already know I'm going to fuck the trap. but he has to mention chaos first. he has to talk about archetypes and lobster hierarchies and run through his whole spiel before finally accepting that he's going to ravage some prime boipussy and maybe suck the feminine penis too. I know I would.

even though I'm a virgin, sometimes looking at this meme makes me want to make a Tinder or Grinder or something and go hunting for passable traps just so I can make this hilarious concept a reality. I don't think I'd be able to do it though. I think that if I pulled out my penis and the "girl" who I was about to fuck pulled out her penis I would just melt into maniacal laughter that would surely send her running for the cops, all while peterson rambles on in my brain about chaos and order and global capitalism.

i'm probably going to die a virgin but this picture almost makes it worth it.

Attached: 5460llg9v1r11.jpg (1078x1332, 516K)

god i hate this site

Sweet jesus

>Peterson
>regarded as high as Shakespeare
What the fuck are you smoking? This charlatan literally just packages common sense advice you could get for free from your mother and sells it to gullible idiots.

>why won't they stop
>WHY

Attached: 1518070173437.jpg (992x975, 113K)

>2nd time
Jesus man that book takes a long time to read, what gives you the motivation?

>It's a /pol/tard thinking he adds anything to the conversation by stating trivial facts about how capitalism works

I can't do it.

he's talking about dostoevsky.

I know, but my original post was about Peterson. The user obviously has reading comprehension, thinking I was criticizing Dosto when I was criticizing Kermit the frog

>that book takes a long time to read