Bloody hell, we're fucked

Was talking to the parents at dinner today, they were always the shy tory, voted for brexit etc.

Some news came on about Boris Johnson, I brought up the terrible comments he made about them and my parents burst out laughing, saying he's only telling the truth. Went on to say that women don't belong on the football pitch and there shouldn't be a women's world cup.

I thought society was meant to be progressing? What the hell is going on?

Attached: 11668292-6868855-image-m-66_1553984256123.jpg (306x497, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dWVRzpOW8A8
youtube.com/watch?v=sKyWz9oySm8
youtu.be/2k448JqQyj8
youtu.be/Es0YGdROxVE
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vqTkLoekm_0&ved=2ahUKEwjY5dXlwOviAhU8RhUIHbLCAsoQFjAAegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw0CWtCX968xf1vJCfgy4OFd&cshid=1560602357795b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Personally I prefer Alistair Campbell's anecdotal sex diaries. You're on the wrong board.

Who is this boomer

I'm actually kind of amazed that people here (Argentina) are talking about the Women's Cup without being dismissive. And it's not just the women either.

Boris "Blowjob" Johnson is a bit of a bellend but he's tactically buffoonish. At this point in politics its easier to just play a character than actually invest into concrete policy ideas or meaningful ideas for brexit. Fuck, the scramble for no.10 is basically just a load of kids punching each other or spreading rumours to decide who gets be king of the shitheap. King of the sinking fucking sandcastle. We're all well and truly fucked lads, no matter who comes to power

I'll give you a hint: the fact that every political stripe, everywhere, is saying "Bloody hell, we're fucked" is a very good sign

Honestly Rory Stewart is the Yea Forums choice for leader

Unironically been watching the women's footy world cup this year for the first time and it's actually alri

LITERALLY who

I hate Boris. He plays himself up as some harmless eccentric, but he's a perfidious adulterer who would sell this nation out if he could profit from it.

That's a weird way to spell Dominic Raab

Brexit brisket, who gives a fock? How’s their NHS going with the privatization?
Bloody Tories. Go ahead. Run Boris. Let’s see how that turns out.

literally a reptilian

youtube.com/watch?v=dWVRzpOW8A8

Este país de mierda está lleno de putos, comunistas y feministas aborteras.

Holy fucking shit babe, brutal.

Damn that’s awesome :3

oh God, show me your cunt

Por eso me parece extraño que OP diga que estamos en un periodo de regresión, a menos que en realidad este diciendo que la Izquierda es regresiva, lo que es cierto, pero no veo porque se queja que la gente no este viendo futbol femenino. Probablemente porque es homosexual como siempre.

That's the weirdest prayer I've ever heard, and I don't know if God has a cunt.

You’re desparate man. Asking women to show their vagina or tits comes off as extremely desparate. And I actually mean this :3

I thought I was being rather charming

'ere he is.

Attached: It Can't Happen Here.jpg (500x775, 73K)

We're all fucked 2bh. The UK should probably force itself out of the EU, economic consequences be damned, but I won't pretend the economic consequences and internationalist cultural backlash won't be severe. The liberal internationalist class will immediately seek to punish any contradictions to orthodoxy, and so-called "rebels" will quickly submit as Trump has demonstrated. There's no real way out but forcing the system to its breaking point. If I were British I would vote for the most cartoonish refutation of liberalism (Boris) possible. But again, I won't pretend there won't be severe consequences for such a decision. What matters is whether you recognize the long-term consequences of continued allegiance to prevailing orthodoxy compared to cheap short-term consequences of seemingly brief free trade and mass mystery meat importation

lmao

Nice :3

Have you turned down sex with women because of me? I know you have, no lying.

In short, you have to be willing to embarrass "Britain" in order to escape the beast. It's highly, highly possible you'll fail either way, but a last gasp would at least make for a noteworthy footnote in the history books. I myself would take it over nothing

Never. As I’ve said before on numerous occasions, I am exclusively a woman’s woman.
Or technically women’s woman, as I am open to polyamorous relationships

O M G a polyamorous lesbian ??

you're ?? like ?? so ?? unique ??

Attached: FUCK YOU.jpg (386x419, 55K)

Which is bullshit anyway. As disappointed as I am with your intentions, you seem to be unable to sleep around anyway. For someone who has decrepit morals and a terrible personality you seem to lack any ability to use these awful characteristics to get laid. Who would’ve thought.

The last time you had sex was like three months ago or so and you keep on referring to it as ‘last month’.

I’ll tell you what, you learn how to put on make up or get laid and then you can start being an asshole to me over the Internet like this. :3 thanks

Relax. I have had zero luck in finding a perfect mate, so I decided to leave myself open to causal friendly encounters. Older people (still unattached) are mature enough to make that work.
Other things make me unique.

P.S. Fuck off, 3face

They only feel that way because British hags are getting rejected by Muhammeds for being pigs to beat testosterone fueled American lesbians in soccer.

damn, this girl's got some SPUNK, boys!

Give me attention. I'm a retarded tranny whore!

>I thought society was meant to be progressing?

did you start this life only shortly before you started this thread?

You should know that when I see the butterfly I don't read the post underneath and I actively encourage other anons to do the same. Attention seeking twat.

Exactly

I'm in the U.S. and didn't vote for Trump, but occasionally I slightly regret that decision. Of course he failed in all his key promises, but the value of forcing a clown on the world stage as a fuck you to liberalists is admittedly pointed. It at least creates a tension that if properly cultivated could lead to destruction. Constant pressure in this direction is an unequivocally good thing

there's a Chesterton poem; "we are the secret people of England, and we have not spoken yet."

Didn't he and Farage scamper off after Brexit actually passed back in the day? They both retired pretty quickly. Am I crazy or did everyone just forget they both bailed out when the time came to actually do stuff?

Fuck off nationalist cuck

Boris will be the most world leader with the most literature knowledge in the world when he's elected PM

youtube.com/watch?v=sKyWz9oySm8

!fuck off Brexitards

no, Farage left UKIP because he'd achieved what he had set out to do, which was win a referendum on leaving the EU. He then formed the Brexit Party after the Brexit process had been stuck in limbo for so long that we were compelled to take part in EU elections.

Boris never retired, he lost the resulting Conservative leadership race after Cameron resigned to May and has kept largely quiet since, with the odd outburst here and there.

I actually like Boris. He's a highly skilled orator and far better suited to be PM than anyone he's running against. Still want to see us go full commie post-brexit with comrade corbyn tho.

Fuck off

>> I thought society was meant to be progressing?

You forgot to ask what you were progressing toward. You are an idiot. You have always been an idiot. Read more books.

oh my god.
I cannot believe such bigotry exists in 2019.
We need to end the hate people, come on its 2019.
#whitemalegenocidewhen

sent from my iphone.

Attached: GrandWizardBob.jpg (249x398, 94K)

Europe is headed for the V for Vendetta future.

Poist yore loicense moiate!

Attached: 1560447361603.jpg (900x1200, 286K)

Attached: CBCCE402-8C06-4ADF-87B1-52A6FB5A1F1F.png (228x350, 132K)

>Or technically women’s woman, as I am open to polyamorous relationships

Attached: clown.gif (498x498, 207K)

A girl can dream.

Attached: 96067E52-CDFB-4AEB-8957-BE621A89A4A8.jpg (346x500, 153K)

True- beneath the harmless buffoon act is a manipulative shit. But, judging by his political record, beneath the manipulative shit is an actual genuine idiot. He fucks up everything he tries to do

The interviewer is a prick, Rory's point is perfectly valid

why didn't you listen, britain?

Attached: Enoch_Powell_4_Allan_Warren.jpg (1200x1841, 215K)

>I thought society was meant to be progressing? What the hell is going on?
We’re tired of you lowering living standards.

What is your definition of progression anyway? Fucking faggot.
Not Yea Forums, report and sage.

Boris is high iq as shown here: youtu.be/2k448JqQyj8
Just like Claudius' foolery which saved him from the fate of many other nobles during the purges of Tiberius's and Caligula's reigns, as potential enemies did not see him as a serious threat.
Boris who has often played the fool has been allowed to enter this position where he will easily win the tory leadership contest, Boris could have been poltically assassinated for all his antics but no, he will be the next prime minister. Keep on thinking he is stupid though, just like Trump. Where they accidentally into the most powerful office in their country

Huey Long did nothing wrong.

How does this a*glo filth related to literature?

No Tory could be Yea Forums's choice

enoch is extremely smart and gets written off as a racist over one speech.
youtu.be/Es0YGdROxVE

Attached: enoch.jpg (1000x748, 125K)

Have you read Powell's Collected Poems? Is it worth $50?

Oh yes best to go with the educated Labour with intellectual behemoths like Abbott to run the country.

Jacob Rees-Mogg really though isn't it

This desu, has taught at Harvard and his first book was rated top 10 books in 2006 by the New York Times. He's forthright and not a charlatan, a rarity in our doomed tory party.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vqTkLoekm_0&ved=2ahUKEwjY5dXlwOviAhU8RhUIHbLCAsoQFjAAegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw0CWtCX968xf1vJCfgy4OFd&cshid=1560602357795b

But JRM isn't running