Do they realize how they look when they say things like this?

do they realize how they look when they say things like this?

Attached: 2019-06-14 13_35_41-Rationality Rules - YouTube.png (807x553, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJDYPZYMt0Q&t=1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who are they and what do you think they are saying?

>Chistopher Hitchens
>Rational

Attached: manofgod.gif (360x204, 1.99M)

le epic hitchslap xD

Rationality Rules is such a pseud. He can only refer to fallacies when trying to "DEBUNK" other arguments. Meanwhile, let's see what his own opinions are
>god is not real
>morality is subjective
>logical positivism is the best
>we should all follow enlightenment morality
And about 99% of internet atheists are like this. Neoliberal cunts who can only berate and think they solved philosophy. Gonna be a hard yikes from me

Attached: 4k883cubmhd11.jpg (1080x1351, 470K)

wow, pretty windows! I believe in god now (:

but could he beat the likes of ben shapiro and stefan molyneux

Obviously a cynical piece of shit like you hates it when someone is a fan of something since that gives them a personality which you don't have except your stupid pedantic outlook on every single thing in this world.

Nah he's right this is cringe worthy af

Yes it is but the point remains and thus his problem. It is the same with the Jews and the Nazis. The Jews might have been the real culprits but that still doesn't make antisemitism an acceptable approach. Cynicism is just a wrong outlook on life no matter how you look at it, it drains the living soul out of you up to the point where every single thing a human can do is made into garbage by your mind.

>dude happyness
yikes

What are you, retarded?

Attached: bullmccabe.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Your initial reply was also highly cynical

source? except for his obvious atheism, everything you listed seems to be pulled out of your ass.

Just watch a few of his videos. He calls himself a liberal, he says that morality is subjective, he quite clearly doesn't believe in God, and he doesn't believe in free will.

Attached: 1560536158144.gif (220x220, 9K)

>pro-Iraq war neo-con atheist
>rational

ok but what about the logical positivism and enlightenment morality? also too many people call themselves liberal while believing different things. I fully disconnect the word from my analysis.

He’s the embodiment of ”dude i fuckin LOVE science” personality. Just watch his videos I’m not gonna pull out timestamps I’m not that obsessed about him

science is rarely featured in the ones I've watched. don't pull out timestamps, but I would appreciate referring to a specific video. regardless, I'll watch more.

He was not a neo con. Just a "free floating" liberal.

Not him but see his debate with bernard lewis. He was on the same side of the debate with edward said. You can tell he's an ardent progressive liberal just from his opening remarks.

I'd still wager that he would btfo 99% of Yea Forums fedora theists. To the point of humiliation.

that's the point

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJDYPZYMt0Q&t=1s

You are nearly waving a flag it giant optical signal so as to make clear to miles around that you cannot fathom the faintest bit of the spiritual let alone reason, which you and yours have so fetishized to the import of what were your atheist achievements, again? Remind me if I forgot the atheist revivals and vigils after wars and disasters, or the atheist customs, rituals and conjured meanings, kept across generations modestly and inconspicuously by most of the world while fedoras and trillbys were tipping and doffing and bilking money much as today's e-thots but for brandishing of not breasts and butts but a performed "logic" and style wholly derived from your dullard monkey programming via the Scopes trial, Cheech Marin Christendom, pedophile Cardinals, a sophist's "liking" of Dawkins and the first iterations of le epic win upvote driven rhetoric. You are a predictable muck that is being scraped from the modern edifice not even by my hand, though I'd hasten with my trowel, but by all those who would profess agreement with you, so absurd is your lot that your only true saviors are cursed by you. I cannot tell if it is a sin to enjoy your spectacle.

You are nearly waving a flag or giant optical signal so as to make clear to miles around that you cannot fathom the faintest bit of the spiritual let alone reason, which you and yours have so fetishized to the import of what were your atheist achievements, again? Remind me if I forgot the atheist revivals and vigils after wars and disasters, or the atheist customs, rituals and conjured meanings, kept across generations modestly and inconspicuously by most of the world while fedoras and trillbys were tipping and doffing and bilking money much as today's e-thots but for brandishing of not breasts and butts but a performed "logic" and style wholly derived from your dullard monkey programming via the Scopes trial, Cheech Marin Christendom, pedophile Cardinals, a sophist's "liking" of Dawkins and the first iterations of le epic win upvote driven rhetoric. You are a predictable muck that is being scraped from the modern edifice not even by my hand, though I'd hasten with my trowel, but by all those who would profess agreement with you, so absurd is your lot that your only true saviors are cursed by you. I cannot tell if it is a sin to enjoy your spectacle.

What a faggot. I've not stated my position, so how much of a bleeding pussyclart do you have to be to bark at frequencies only you can hear? Merely said that chinz fedora theists would get OBLITERATED by youtube fedora atheists. As far as atheist rituals, vigils, customs or a communal philosophy of some sort? What are you, some sort of illiterate faggot?

Attached: projector.jpg (1500x715, 331K)

>Merely
That word suits you, pseudo.

This is a blessèd post

*tips miter*

Burn in hell, heathen. Glory evades you like birds fleeing a storm. You are less than the dirt that made you. Joust with your fathomed giants, your silly cartoons. May you keep your poisonous idiocy internal and long enough that it serves as a bursting energetic hell fuel to better illuminate and heat Heaven's rotisseries all to the uproarious pitches and swells of your hollered suffering. I'm going to re-read your post to you, hell spawn. And then Angel Gabriel will cleave you lengthwise like a prawn, eliciting a thunderous approval from Heaven above. Another feast of the faithful has begun.

Holy shit, you sound like such a dweeb

Carry on sharpening that internet edge with Christianity good Sir. Better yet, etch it on that fine spiritual blade and add it to the other beliefs that you self-righteously brandish as fashion accessories on the Internet, like any good Christian. I certainly wave my Biretta at you, kind Nazarene.

>In this moment I'm euphoric

Oh no! Take it back, Cheech! Let me back into your rationality bong circle, I promise to be a cool relativist pussy like you!

Imagine thinking all atheists are relativists.

Oh look, the tough guy's reasoning gland got bruised. Why don't you put on your power gloves and make a Patreon to fund your psychic rehab. If you doubt it's success, why don't you have some faith?

Cringe

The card should be called: Muh Crusades and Muh Dark Ages

*spits out coffee onto Macbook*
Have all my upvotes sir.

Aw bless, user this is gold. Your creed is strong today.

You're but a different hued flicker in the lake of hellfire. Micturating from fluffy stratocumulus rows I shall listen to the sizzling of your extinguished coalform corpse, waiting patiently for the lakes sacred magic to return your cinders from ash to impudent ignorant fuel, commencing it all over again, while virgins play harps with their toes and feed the spectators fruits and the snack cakes of their respective childhoods.

Imagine thinking that using a thesaurus makes you look smart

nice dubs, based post

Imagine thinking language, a gift from God, could ever reasonably be attributed completely to human authorship. To you, language gives you commands and orders. You utilize language to ease your slavery. To me, language is a mode to truth. Imagine quibbling over words as a baby does vegetables. Are you a strung out fap addict drained of all good humors by the society you so wretchedly hasten to defend, striking with the utmost viciousness and zeal anything hinting at the immaterial's value, of transcendental things. Incredible to behold to one with faith, your petty barns note, even you, of you're ever even privately briefly transparent and honest with yourself.

Attached: tippity-tip-top.jpg (500x348, 85K)

>Imagine thinking language, a gift from God, could ever reasonably be attributed completely to human authorship. To you, language gives you commands and orders. You utilize language to ease your slavery. To me, language is a mode to truth. Imagine quibbling over words as a baby does vegetables. Are you a strung out fap addict drained of all good humors by the society you so wretchedly hasten to defend, striking with the utmost viciousness and zeal anything hinting at the immaterial's value, of transcendental things. Incredible to behold to one with faith, your petty barns note, even you, of you're ever even privately briefly transparent and honest with yourself.

fucking based

Cannot delete post to correct a butchered line:
Imagine thinking language, a gift from God, could ever reasonably be attributed completely to human authorship. To you, language gives you commands and orders. You utilize language to ease your slavery. To me, language is a mode to truth. Imagine quibbling over words as a baby does vegetables. Are you a strung out fap addict drained of all good humors by the society you so wretchedly hasten to defend, striking with the utmost viciousness and zeal anything hinting at the immaterial's value, of transcendental things. Incredible to behold to one with faith, your petty barbs bore, even you, if you're ever even privately, briefly transparent and honest with yourself.

(you)

Attached: 5844216A1FC14AC79BAA3E4F42F54371.jpg (1083x1053, 146K)

>he didn't convert after seing pretty windows
fucking pleb

>when someone is a fan of something since that gives them a personality
do normalfags seriously believe this is how humans work? Jesus fucking Christ

Perfect representation of hitchens’s arguments.

Your personality is how you dress and your tattoos/piercings or lack their of in the world of the brainlet lefty “anti capitalist” consumer

There* fuck lol

Kill niggers. Kill kikes. 1488. DEUS VULT

Kek

How you dress and what you like is lightly indicative of your personality, but it is a byproduct. Dressing and liking in order to grow a personality is like thinking having a shelf full of books means your an avid reader.

Why don’t you do it for him using his arguments? What were those again?

Awful prose, you should pray to improve.
And atheists don't band together or make their achievements about something they don't believe in. "I dedicate this finding to ATHEISM!" is not something you'd hear from an intelligent person.
I find this board's faith puzzling, to be honest. Is it a Pascal's Wager type thing or a LARP?

i like how people are coming around that Pete was always the better hitch brother

have sex

For what exactly? Atheism? Are you retarded? What arguments can one claim about not being able to reach a state of psychological acceptance of a claim due to lack of what they'd consider sufficient evidence? As far as I know he's not the one making positive belief claims about the existence or non-existence of a certain type of being. If I'm mistaken and he is, then he should back it up when challenged, but that is not my position.