Spend all my spare money on books

>spend all my spare money on books
>have several tall piles of unread literature already

Attached: 1506513750080.png (646x595, 280K)

Commodity fetishism

Ebooks are much more efficient. Just get over yourself and start pirating. Your costs will be cut by literally 100s of percentage points.

That's me.

I don't like ebooks

You can change what you like.

Attached: 1558888964516.jpg (1280x1920, 278K)

And Yea Forums-lifestylism.

Same, except I don't buy more than I could reasonably read in a month or two. Still have many unread books sitting around, though

Prune your collection. Sell some at half price books, give some to friends and family, donate others. Only keep the books that spark joy.

Just full stop, really observe what you have so far and what you KNOW you will read. Sell, burn do whatever with the rest.

>burn
That's kinda out of fashion since 1945

Burning bad literature like GRRMartin is never a miwtake.

I know you're joking but there is something inherently wrong about destroying art, even if it's trash lowbrow literature. it's a very fascist thing to do.

>very fascist thing to do
I'm not a fascist, but what a faggy thing to say

what wrong with being a fascist you queer and some art doesn't deserve to exist same with people. Alas they linger on still.

Attached: akrales_180810_2785_1171.jpg (1200x800, 229K)

Just stop buying them and read the books you already own.

but friends can't come over to my apartment and compliment my shelf full of ebooks

ew

Library?

Honestly, unless yall are buying books to show them off, then you shouldnt have a problem borrowing them for free.Maybe buy a book you plan to return to frequently.

based

I lost my gen 3 kindle guys.