Would anyone ever want to read my diary, the acount of a neet who never feels a woman...

Would anyone ever want to read my diary, the acount of a neet who never feels a woman? Could I write a literary masterpiece of my tourted social outcast life to help others understand my plight after my eventual suicide?

Attached: 23A16397-6ABF-48A8-935B-7D66B93CDB33.jpg (750x747, 299K)

BITCH GOT A PENIS

Attached: 1559221383901.png (300x300, 56K)

if it had good prose yeah maybe, perhaps you could upload one chapter at a time and take suggestions on what to do next by readers who knows

You would need to make it more interesting than "i hate people" though. There are far too many edgy teens with that mindset. But yeah I'd be willing to give it a shot

Once I've filled my entire journal I'll scan the pages and post them here while writing in the next one.

women arent as good as you think they are

This answer will never satisfy me. Since the dawn of writing people have been recording the beauty of a woman's love.

Did you skip all the literature about the horror of a woman's capacity for scorn? Or how intellectually women are mean between man and child? Or how all women are whores?

Ken is dating a guy 10 years older who is a drug addict and is like 6'7". Chads always win.

Please don't remind me. The one time I talked to her was probably the most positive interaction I've ever had and probably will ever have with a woman.

Literally, no memes, name three (3) examples of classical literature that makes the claim that "all women are whores"

Ken Wheeler?

who is OP's pic? pls say a girl

Aristophanes' Assemblywomen
Catullus
Sappho

she's already got enough orbiters dude

PLS

everyday life is a fucking struggle

Attached: 1550037710396.jpg (560x235, 15K)

also I get the fucking feeling we are falling into a Dostoevsky novel. look at that ho.

fifteen years ago the internet was covered with them, just cute girls on social media or dating sites or whatever. now they all have a patreon. bitch. what.

>those guys who donate thousands of dollars to random thots they dont know on patreon
for what purpose

panties, a woman who speaks to them, nudes

so I have her friended on RYM and ngl I think about her alot. what makes this facial type so attractive? I fell for a guy that looks roughly like her a few years ago as well

Attached: 1550610271125.jpg (525x768, 76K)

Find a way to stop being an outcast, then publish your diary. Only then you are allowed to suicide and be sure we will be making posts in your name. Anons will never forget.

What's her rym?

they broke up recently

also hesiod. he shits so hard on women in that work

>that work
oops meant to mention works and days. he also mentions them in theogeny where he says they were created as a punishment for mankind

find true love

So what. She will always be an alpha widow.

I want to write a romance novella where my self insert marries her

>alpha widow.
I just looked up this term and am loling. it's kind of true

I shouldn't have mentioned it. I don't want people to harass her
>muh whiteknight
ok

she's inspiring isn't she

>she's inspiring isn't she
Yeah. Getting choked on her Chad drug dealer's cock is so inspiring.

I mean in terms of pure aesthetics, I don't know anything about her personal life nor do I care to

bitch looks average

>after my eventual suicide
Good riddance

Attached: 1560394821471.png (941x604, 12K)

40% represent

Attached: wojak.png (5000x5000, 363K)

based
kill yourselves

All the Greeks and most Romans