Pseud Thread

Send your best high-dosage autism (journals, charts, graphs, models, theories, etc.)

Attached: spinal catastrophism.jpg (4032x3024, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/AJdc73v/a-dragons-guide-to-magick.pdf
youtu.be/QBJlZgObDAI
youtube.com/watch?v=MdTaJDKTgUc
goldennumber.net/wp-content/uploads/pepsi-arnell-021109.pdf
youtu.be/4qD2dM31wWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Clean your nails man

Attached: man-disappeared-books-encrypted-text-statue-brazil-fb__700-png.jpg (700x368, 46K)

It's very sad to think of how much time someone spent to make that spread appear neat, clean, and intelligent without actually managing to make it even remotely intelligible.

those are Nick Land's notes

Point proven I guess then.

My dairy desu

Attached: 15603681744811941525822387007824.jpg (4128x3096, 3.77M)

it looks like a schematic to build a bomb

docdroid.net/AJdc73v/a-dragons-guide-to-magick.pdf

Attached: SelfDragonPortraitWithGlasses.png (480x480, 399K)

Anything Christopher Lagan

reminds me of my notebook
I write English poetry by first working in an autistic mix of Latin, French, and Italian, and then translating it into English.

Attached: 5-circle-venn-diagram_8824.png (416x394, 32K)

Attached: RhizomeCube.jpg (700x700, 196K)

Was it autism?

I saw a pimply asian dude on the subway yesterday reading Infinite Jest, the page he was on had a shitton of annotations and highlights on various passages

which one of you fuckers was it?

r u a yogi?

Just my notes from sanskrit classes

Sorry for shit quality. I’m on mobile and had to black out my name using snapchat editor

Attached: B61F1D81-C72C-4EDB-B1D3-3F57BDD0F597.jpg (750x500, 138K)

autism canon prince, you're still at it. how's it going?

Attached: greenwizBAS2.png (852x944, 179K)

It goes ok. Yesterday was fairly non productive. I can't seem to do much of anything anymore desu

Attached: 53110608_543034599551648_8773138904501977088_n.jpg.png (768x960, 1.07M)

Have you considered using LaTeX, for the additional autism factor and to avoid certain typographical inconsistencies.

I'd have to read up on using it, I never got around to learning it during my CS studies for whatever reason.

Attached: db1lfvs-05fc9016-f78f-4ebb-b029-7e37dbfc816e.png (523x569, 277K)

Personally I find it quite fun to use and it saves you from making certain errors, like inconsistent font and color usage inconsistent line spacing and indentation and so on plus some very nice features, for example a better way to include code, with syntax highlighting, optimal line numbers and such.

Ok, I will keep it in mind. Thanks!

why is this relatable

is there a name for this? autistic/schizophrenic notes on a paper, filled with obscure graphs and math. I have been trying to google search this a couple of weeks ago but couldn't find the correct wording

Bump

stick with it...everything's going to be ok, fren.

Attached: greenwizBAS.png (852x944, 179K)

MI LIBRO

Damn waste of a good paper

what do you guys think about this?

Attached: WIN_20190612_22_47_47_Pro (2).jpg (728x666, 73K)

read it as body > mind > onions

Ur just jelly

youtu.be/QBJlZgObDAI

the tone and style is great. now write about murdering someone and hiding the body.

Attached: hermit BAS .png (659x982, 771K)

Attached: 101_0371.jpg (1944x2592, 1.05M)

Err sorry, didn't mean to reply to you

Attached: 101_0372.jpg (2592x1944, 804K)

Now THIS is something I should probably use LaTeX for

Attached: 101_0373.jpg (1944x2592, 1.09M)

use groff on a linux based system.

Based and redpilled

some next level house of leaves shit right here

youtube.com/watch?v=MdTaJDKTgUc

Attached: dualcolt45_BAS.png (448x433, 261K)

Yeah. It's a mathemagical sophistry, not a mathematical proof, lol

maybe graphomania

Attached: plex warp bracket.png (600x487, 96K)

nobody posted this yet?
goldennumber.net/wp-content/uploads/pepsi-arnell-021109.pdf

Attached: pepsidog.jpg (640x480, 85K)

terrorist in training

Attached: tumblr_ob889c446S1vyvkp6o1_640.jpg (640x480, 25K)

>0/0=0....=2
youtu.be/4qD2dM31wWs
Math teachers owned xDxD

How seriously would he take me if I responded to him directly?

>pepsi galaxy
>pepsi universe

Attached: pepsi pup.png (480x487, 324K)

Enjoy your drink Pepsi Pup

Neither do you need a Linux based system to use grof, not is it a viable alternative to LaTeX, the output is too garbage, especially for more complex formulas.

Enjoy your drink Pepsi pup

this is an alien for a sci-fi fantasy.

Attached: snailrilla.jpg (340x411, 83K)

What you call a mind is a soul, and what you call a soul is Spirit.

enjoy your drink pepsi pup

Fuck you, cocksucker. Those (you)s were rightfully mine.

Is selectful a word? Why not use selective?

Suck a dick Pepsi Pup!

pepsi pup will knot your girl!

I need context, fagfriend

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-155111.png (720x1280, 282K)

if we get into this i should first let it be known that i've slept very little last night, only 3 hours, and i know that some of you will snicker maliciously at me mentioning sleeping only 3 hours as if it was anything special, but more important than the number of hours that I slept, were the circumstances that avoided me from sleeping more. To make it short, i was overwhelmed with worry about the future of my existance. I don't want to be dramatic, but i am fearing for my life, and even more so for what comes after, thus, lying there, being posessed by wakeful feverdreams and stuck in a bed too small for a massive figure as me, i was battling wakefulness for a full six hours, and it were these six hours which contribute to my current emotional state the most, much more than the lack of hours in sleep. Personally i think this fact goes unacknowledged too often, that even worse than bad sleep, is a bad leadup to sleep. It can be so bad that it exhausts all your capacities to somehow make it through the next day, and sleep, due to the obligations that force one to get up early in the morning, can not repair the damage that the soul has taken the previous night slash morning. Having hinted at the emotional state, in which i am, and in which i am determined to participate in this splendid multi-faceted conversation, i think it is appropriate to shed more light on the details of said emotional state. Firstly, it has to be considered what an emotional state is, and if i were to be asked spontaneously, i would describe it as the nature of the flow of energies within. This sounds obscure maybe, but it is the only think i can really perceive when paying attention to the kind of signals, torrents, and impacts that emerge from inside my body. If i were to listen at this moment to what is happening inside me, i would feel a certain uneasyness in my feet, i would notice them twitching, being stiff, even more so: extremely tense, with unnatural positions of my toes, i would also feel a certain pain in my breastcage, as if inflated, and an image rises up of rotten blood channels, fat congesting the stream et cetera, it is hard to really pin down, but my breastcage feels damaged and somewhat poisoned. Also at this very moment i have a stinging pain in my upper right leg, a pain that extends into my bones, to my own surprise. My anus and what lies close to it, also feels quite tense, as if were forced to draw it's muscles every now and then to avoid extreme discomfort. I feel anxious, i feel as if I may have a heart attack within the next 24 months, i feel doomed towards a death out of stress related reasons, but that's not all, because all of these factors do not per se determine my state to be, as i would say, depressed, sad, and fearful. The latter yes, i suppose, but the first two i sense in a sort of tightness of the throat and a feeling inside my stomach.

To be quite honest, i feel like i missed the nail here, because these are isolated perceptions, and

oh hai, should i scream HELP HELP HELP hahah, just kidding....................... no, i'm saying it because i feel similiar and readng what you write i feel like i have a friend in you, like we could maybe get along pretty well hhaha, just kiding................ but maybe you will finish your post because you only told us how you feel but i really wonder what you wanted to add to the convo, i bet it would be really inteligent lol, not kidding, i dont know, when you wrote about your upper left leg i really felt something and it made me acutely aware of how strange i often also feel inside my body is that weird lol? I hope i'm not too crazy for you........... when i think or speak i cant really control myself, its as if i was walking on pogo jumpers inside my head and suddely the street turns downwards and i hit the street on the wrong angle and the pogo jumpers catapult me diagonally 15 feet into the air, from whereon all movement becomes chaotic, with ever increasing inertia, high speed pogo jumping through san francisco and all the bystanders look at me in fear and crossing "buy pogo jumpers" with red liner in their soul list of things to get, to attain happiness, because seeing me jump erratically through the downward-sloping streets of the golden state city is a truly frightful sight. There are those people that do not fear for my safety, but rather wish to see me crash and get hurt and die - their souls are tense and eager with excitement. I scream HELP HELP FUCK HELP ME I SCREAM HELP but they smirk knowingly at me. ugh #toomuchinformation lol? Anyway this is how i feel when writing, especially when writing to somebody i really like, like you are, and also it would be SO cool if you were blond and had blue eyes, like you were this very patrician (noob attack) aryan guy who through the circumstances of his time was trapped in utter decadence, his body falling apart like you said yourself #repeatingmyself, ugh, i cant help it. I feel like such an idiot essentially just parroting your whole post and adding nothing interesting or significant to the discussion, and just rambling on and on, but anyway what i meant was that you were this decadent but proud creature of an older time, that was reduced and restricted to just the innermost perceptions and thus maybe what you call the streams and torrents of your emotional life was just the electrical outburst of your primordial aryan übermenschen energy. That would be so hot, as long as you aren't fat, but have a very ghosteish and slim appearance, and long dreamy hair... and not too much body hair, but rather hair like an angelic prince of some doomed kingdom perhaps? If not thats cool too lol, i'm way too demanding with my friendships and all i really want you to know is that i really #dig the way you express yourself and dare to put you out there. If you were like writing the continuation to your response please dont let this message interfere, as if the conversation had now moved on and

It Nick Land

im sensing some strong teenage angst senpai

Attached: 1c1294f5ce848bd6c6cd670eeb09a61a.jpg (421x640, 44K)

This is amazing. Why is no one commenting?

Attached: DSCN1434.jpg (2304x1728, 1.04M)

Enjoy your drink bepis dog

Attached: IMG_20190613_204150.jpg (1512x2688, 1.23M)

Why the hell would I want my dreams come true for? My dreams are stupid.

are you an MD

I'm the only one that probably has things like yours, the other anons don't count since they are too orderly.. but won't take a picture of them

great thread
reminds me of Se7en opening
Who knew you guys were like John Doe?

Had a nice meal today with a pretty girl and going to a pro-life protest tomorrow. Who knows, maybe it will be interesting.

based

paste

enjoy your drink Pepsi pup