You don't exist

You don't exist.

Attached: Nagarjuna17.jpg (293x369, 31K)

i know, women taught me that very early on.

thank god

Even now I am self aware and it's beginning to piss me off.

OP, I don't feel so go-

Attached: Warning-Imminent Existence Failure.jpg (540x651, 43K)

Bold statement. Is it god speaking?

i'm the only person i can be sure does exist

Nah, fuck off Nothing-God.

You are.

t. hasn't actually read Nagarjuna
>Those whose mind has transcended
>Existence and non-existence and abides no more [in them],
>They’ve realized the meaning of conditioned existence,
>The profound absence of objectification.
- Sixty Stanzas of Reasoning, Verse 1

>To say “it is” is to grasp for permanence.
>To say “it is not” is to adopt the view of nihilism.
>Therefore a wise person
>Does not say “exists” or “does not exist.”
- Mulamadhyamakakarika

Nagarjuna is a brainlet

Attached: 1584529255.png (1297x2377, 359K)

Based

Isn't this just the autistic, Jewish bastardization of a Buddhist teaching?

then who are u talking too
> C H E C K M A T E

Such a blah translation. Why do some modern translators feel the need to make profound philosophical and religious texts sound so casual and modern? “They’ve”, “to adopt the view of nihilism”. Fuck outta here.

The selection itself is spot-on, though.

if i dont exist how am i speaking

Then who wrote this?

give me the tl;dr on that bud

Even the idea of awareness being a fact of existence is an assumption. All understanding is human perception that evolved to fit, not necessarily mirror reality. Non-existence has cultural connotations. We can't comprehend the depths of zero, my guy.

Life is fleeting.

Does buddha nature exist?

Don’t need some fag chink to tell me that

Wrong

Attached: 220px-Frans_Hals_-_Portret_van_Ren?_Descartes.jpg (220x269, 15K)

buddha nature is an idea crated by Mahayanists

I think not

not an argument.
It's taken from hinduism just renamed

higher awareness exists within all of us

Even if my illusion of myself exists, what is called the self is distinct from all other things in that if by illusion we mean "mere perception without an object perceived", then the mere perception is the object perceived, since the two are identical. As an illusion it has a very manifest causal efficacy as a real entity, namely as a user of language who says I and recognizes others as individuals.
But if it makes you feel better, sure I don't.

Nagarjuna pretends that he refutes all his opponents views, but he really doesn't

perhaps you have a wrong definition of existence, fag. the fact that i am there and interacting with the reality of the human sphere proves that i exist and do not live in solipsism.

no u

Attached: christ.jpg (564x616, 119K)

Nagarjuna's central point is not on refuting opponent's view, but on refuting ignorant innate misconceptions.
this post... is really cringe. actually.

Nagarjuna more like NIGGERjuna

Fuck off with your coalescing metaphysics. The One isn't a mushy mess like a black hole.
One>Many
The Many are contingent on the One. All thingS participate the One.

Attached: 41032_1000.jpg (1000x1396, 492K)

He just sounds like a disciple of the greek New/Skeptic Academy.

Then who are you talking to?

:(

>object oriented ontology

Attached: images.jpg (213x320, 13K)

do you?

he was indian though. That's why the artist coloured his skin slightly dark.

the problem of the Indians is that they speculate too much

Thanks for telling me

I wish I didn't

Actually though... what is this sensory input other than a function that exists because it hasn’t been stopped yet? There’s no meaning or purpose to what I am, that idea too is just a chemical and therefore a physical reaction that has yet to dissipate. Pretty soon we’re all just going to die because we will have changed the environment to one other than the one we exist in, we’re just going to hit a rock and fizzle out like countless reactions before us.

Oof, thank God, that was close.

The possibility of existing and that reality was this badly implemented assembly of society, the possibility that civilization and reason could only be based on the genocide of enemies and that I would be able to endure half truths and complete lies were giving me the impression that only cowardice was the answer to ensure a minimum percentage of existence was despairing me.

Always liked you anyway.

Attached: 79b69be2ace859dbd20ade326551191633ac528f182b396fcba669fb87f86298.jpg (877x584, 109K)

>he's not able to exist for himself without external validation

Attached: CD9B73E1-3296-4C12-83FD-3BA9F08E1B2E.jpg (400x400, 34K)

"You" are in a constant state of flux, completely unfixed and impermanent in feelings and form. Every nano second, you cells are doing and replenishing. How can that isn't constant, be fixed into an identity without resorting to illusion?

Based

Yeah, I know.

Sometimes I spam text friends and Yea Forums, because I'm afraid I don't actually exist. Not that I imagined my whole life, or anything like that. Just that I'm not real. Sometimes people don't reply, and then I have an anxiety attack.

People are only reflections, and they don't exist if there's nothing to reflect.

Not existing would be fine, if I didn't have to be aware of it.

>Even the idea of awareness being a fact of existence is an assumption.
You showed this The Card fellow! Never liked that guy, what a dumb nickname, should of picked something different!