How can we expunge the Mudslimes from this board like Aishah the child-bride expunged the semen from Muhammad's prayer...

How can we expunge the Mudslimes from this board like Aishah the child-bride expunged the semen from Muhammad's prayer garm?

Attached: Capture.png (607x440, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5739131/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5701391/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21854200/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22922085/
youtube.com/watch?v=6st_tFj6ouM&list=PLuXxHEHGRVu8wafy5X1Ibv0bwMHRdj-Zo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, you can make the Qur'an and the hadiths and all Muslim books no longer books. I'm sure it won't take you long. After that, you can get started on making Lolita no longer a book. Good luck!

There are a whole bunch of hadiths about cleaning semen after wet dreams, including men doing it themselves, it is part of being in a clean state for prayer. There are also hadiths about babies peeing on the Prophet, may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, and how he washed it. These are just the facts of life, you like in a modern society that sees everything as erotic because sex has replaced God, may He be glorified and exalted. Muslims see God in everything, kuffar like Freud see eroticism in everything

Kellogg proved wet dreams were the result of unchaste and oversexed thoughts and indulgences.

Islam sees sex as a biological need and pleasure, Kellog was a Christian

Explain pic related tehn.

And also this:
>The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet (ﷺ) ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they followed the shepherd that is the camels and drank their milk and urine till their bodies became healthy.

Do you like to drink camel piss?

Attached: Capture.png (545x103, 9K)

stop trying to defend ahadith. they should take no place in the daily life of a modern muslim.
yes, the prophet served as an actual role model, but it was at that time. the qur'an suffices. if you are a truly devout muslim, ditch the ahadith.

Not him, but I thought he left the Seventh day Adventists because they weren't capitalist vegetarian enough?

I always felt like this

If we strictly talk about Yogic methods, including Buddhist, you can stop wet dreams.

This of course is more about technical and Yogic methods of course, but wet dream cannot happen without some psychic stimuli in the dream state: usually erotic imagery.

Some people may argue that "But I woke up with my pants cum stained!" which might be factually correct; you still probably did see some dreams.

Some of the Tantric practicioners, who think that Bindu or Semen is the most extremely valuable substance, go extreme lengths to preserve it even in the dream-state, some Brahmacharis are also extremely careful of losing it even in a sleep.

That being said, Tibetan Buddhism regards the "physical", crude semen as a waste substance itself: if it is lost in a bodily fluid it is already considered waste.
In traditional Tibetan medicine semen is a merely a byproduct of Ojas (semi-spiritual substance)

>t. quasi kaffir

Are there actual Islamists on this board or is this some meta-trolling? Cannot even tell from the /trad/ threads who are shitposting and who are not

There is this ridiculous Guénon thread also going on right now

Im advocating total submission towards the One God. Please explain how that makes me a Kafir?
Muhammad is a prophet who lived as perfect as a role model could live, which inevitably means, that his perfect life fit his time. Which also inevitably means that some parts of daily life then are not justifiable in todays day and age. The most important aspects of life, the eternal ones, are in the Qur'an anyways. So no need for the jew-infested ahadith. I cannot get my head around the fact that some people dont find that gigantic collection apalling.

They're probably all from a discord server trying to perform Dawah on Yea Forums.

>jew-infested ahadith
?

I'm an Islamist but I just come here to talk to other Muslims and Catholics.

That pic is one version of that event which has multiple hadiths recounting it, that one is extremely embellished and not accepted for practice, pollution like that makes the wudu invalid, you have to use dirt if that's the only water

Camel piss has proven health benefits

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5739131/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5701391/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21854200/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22922085/

>man has sex
>clothes get dirty
>wife washes them
What is the problem here? Yes Muhammad had intercourse like most of the Prophet's excluding Jesus.

It's a mix, but there certainly are real ones among us. Ironically, due to all the reactionary contrarianism, Yea Forums is better dawah ground than the center of a major city. What I'd like to know is if they organise somewhere in the form of brigading, or if it's just one moose who's been lurking for a while and invited bunch of his buddies along for the ride.

There is no boogeyman. I unironically just come here because people are actually willing to talk and don't just spam info graphs. I'm not here to give dawah just to talk about literature whether Islamic or not.

im just a muslim who enjoys literature.

look up who the people were who delivered the most ahadith. look up how Omar treated Abu Hurayra

seething.

That's great. You must have missed the part where I said there's a mix. It's in the first four words of my post. I'm not denying there are mooses not giving dawah here, just that both larpers and islamists giving dawah and possibly brigading are part of the mix.

There is also the chance of manufactured dissent amongst muslims. Quibbles between them would prevent the conversations from shifting/ignoring/attacking Islam and leave it on the table in various forms. Not asserting there is a conspiracy that goes that deep, just that it is possible and in line with practices of many Islamists.

Jesus was not merely a prophet and none of his earliest followers took him to be. I really don't think you as a Muslim want to ever bring Jesus up in a conversation when the historical consensus about Jesus' life is utterly antithetical to what Muslims assert happened. In fact the ministry of the Islamic Jesus can only be described as a total fiasco. Think about it: Jesus preaches Islam, his message gets so distorted that it becomes unrecognisable and ends up creating the largest anti-islamic religion in history.
By saving Jesus from crucifixion your god deceived his contemporary followers into thinking that he had been crucified and risen. Allah's carelessness in this regard led all future historians to believe that Jesus was in fact crucified, a claim which the Qu'ran rejects.

Have you guys seen videos of this guy? I know they are pretty provocative, but do you just kinda brush off all criticism and "analysis" of Muhammad and his life?

youtube.com/watch?v=6st_tFj6ouM&list=PLuXxHEHGRVu8wafy5X1Ibv0bwMHRdj-Zo

He is a Christian shiller, but does have some interesting videos which are not some bashing, but mostly quoting hadiths and other sources.

>his message gets so distorted that it becomes unrecognisable and ends up creating the largest anti-islamic religion in history.

Thats literally what happened though.

So how can you say Jesus was a great prophet? He was a failure under Islam.

Jesus's message was largely preserved by the Nazarenes until the final Prophet

Salih was rejected too, you do not know what makes a prophet great

There are lots of problems with this video. Firstly he messes up the chronological order of the events acting like Muhammad said he can't be killed by lady Jew before taking the poison and not after. He fails to understand that "cutting the aorta" in Arabic just means being subjected to intense life threatening pain not literally the Aorta being cut therefore the miracluousness of the situation going out of the window. Then he just glosses over that Muhammad actually didn't die and lived for four years going on with his usual shenanigans officially completing the religion and bringing the entire peninsula under his informal control. He also fails to mention that the main symptom of Muhammad's fever was a headache and the poison pain was only mentioned once several days before his death.

How could you say something like that? Jesus was a prophet who preached love, obedience to God, righteousness. He did so in a time in which exactly that was desperately needed. Even today, some christians are not lost in our materialistic world thanks to the teachings of Jesus, Son of Man.

If you take pride in christianity, please consider reflecting on the values of your religion as it is today (blasphemy of the trinity, the system of the church, pope etc.) and how it got to how it is today (the councils).

Attached: a monk at prayer_jferrer y pallejà_1846-1946.jpg (2000x1485, 973K)

you're doing god's work OP
fuck pisslam and fuck sandniggers and especially fuck that french faggot rene guenon

Attached: aryanpredator.jpg (745x960, 74K)

This is false. The crucifixion happened but was just done to a doppelgänger. And the verse specifically mentions that he tricked the people who killed him not his actual followers which we believe was a later distortion. And Islam does consider at least Orthodox Christianity as a legitimate though corrupted religion that is only later surpassed by Islam. This can be seen in his letter to Heraclius.

Which Nazarenes are you talking about? 1st century or 4th century? They are not the same.
Either way, both of them believed in the crucifixion and the only thing they had in common with Islam is that they observed the Old Testament law. The OT law is not the question here; rather the Muslim has to answer why his god deceived everybody into thinking Jesus was crucified and why Jesus is then called great when he at most managed to convince a dozen people and left absolutely no legacy behind except for the one that contradicts Islam.

I also take issue with your saying that Jesus was rejected. The gospel writers did not reject Jesus; they were all wholly convinced that he was crucified and had risen from the dead, because Allah deceived them. If anyone is to blame it is Allah.

Jesus will also return to lead the Ummah, he is very important in Islam for that reason

He will not.
Are you really that ignorant or are you spreading false information on purpose?

>Which Nazarenes are you talking about? 1st century or 4th century? They are not the same.
They are, they are the followers of Jesus who rejected Paul

>they believed in the crucifixion

We can't really say but no account says that they did. If they did it was picked up much later

Just look up Jesus and the Dajjal. I can't link anything cause my Internet is shit and blocking random IPs.

That is what orthodox Islam teaches and one reason God saved him. This is why Muslims believe he is the Messiah

>Allah's carelessness in this regard led all future historians to believe that Jesus was in fact crucified, a claim which the Qu'ran rejects.

Jesus not being Crucified is same kind of heresy the exoteric worshippers are not willing to accept of Islam.

Some Sufi and Persian poetry do hint of these texts: there is even a story of certain Sufi, whom having loosened his tongue and lost control of it: told the supreme heresy for in certain holy meditation both Allah and himself were destroyed, and nought remained but the consciousness of bliss.

And while ALLH was the name which confirmed Unity of God, thus he did confirm that Man also is ONE.

But his true Word was LA ALLH, that is to say: (there is) No God.

So drinks the Hidden Imam.

Most people here practicing Islam cannot even grasp the more mystical doctrines of annihilation. They are little better than the damndation-dodging John Bull type of Christians here.

Most of you people here would be better off reading the great Persian poets that produced magnificent passages of poetry only to praise homosexuality in a society that would have chopped their dicks off.

if you dont provide me with an ayat of the quran on this matter youre not proving anything my brother.

It's hadith just like the whole Mahdi prophecy.

>We can't really say but no account says that they did. If they did it was picked up much later
You didn't specify which sect of Nazarenes you are talking about. If you mean the fourth century Nazarenes I have a quote from Jerome documenting that they believed in the crucifixion:

>"To-day there still exists among the Jews in all the synagogues of the East a heresy which is called that of the Minæans, and which is still condemned by the Pharisees; [its followers] are ordinarily called 'Nasarenes'; they believe that Christ, the son of God, was born of the Virgin Mary, and they hold him to be the one who suffered under Pontius Pilate and ascended to heaven, and in whom we also believe. But while they pretend to be both Jews and Christians, they are neither."

However if you mean the first century nazarenes (Important to note that Nazarene is just a name given by Jews to early Christians on account of Jesus being from Nazareth): All of the earliest sources about Christ say he was crucified. This is not some fabrication by Paul, and when you hear of the early Christians disagreeing with Paul it is always in regards to the old testament law. NEVER is it a disagreement about whether Jesus was crucified. Even books like 1 Peter which are the most staunchly anti-pauline books in the NT talk of Jesus being crucified. I will reiterate: there is a UNANIMOUS agreement among the early Christians, and even the extrabiblical sources, that Jesus was crucified.

The Sufi poets wrote for iniates into their orders and practioners of esoteric prayers

If you say the Ummah is "fake", then you are not my "brother"

Muslims also believe Jesus ascended to heaven, and possibly was scourged

The NT was selected by the greek speaking Paulines, of course they would not include Aramaic works totally disagreeing with Paul

When Jerome says suffered under Pilate he means crucified. If they did not believe that Jesus was crucified Jerome would have mentioned it. His disagreement with them was in regards to the old testament law. You still have not refuted the overwhelming evidence of the early christians believing in the crucifixion.
Except they included the Epistles of Peter, which I mentioned are staunchly anti-pauline, and go against Paul's notion of sola fide, yet still mention the crucifixion of Christ. In fact there is no records anywhere of an early source disagreeing that Jesus was crucified. There are later works by gnostics which say that but they only say it because they believed Jesus was a non-physical entity and therefore could not be crucified. These works are nowhere near the first century.

"He suffered under Pontius Pilate" is part of a formula here referring to scourging, see the Apostles Creed

Those epistles were not even by Peter, they were written in Greek with Greek syntax

So if you Momo is the most perfect man ever does that mean that getting a MILF harem with a 9 years old thrown in is autorised by god?

A haram (protected/forbidden space) is where women can uncover their hair etc because non family are not allowed. You cannot keep all your wives in one, wives can't share the same house and each wife must be given her own day

en'am / 116.
read the qur'an for once instead of listening to cumguzzling imams and sheiks.
the muslim world is cucked beyond saving, because flatout DENY to think for themselves.

Attached: l'angelus_jean-françois millet_1859.jpg (1024x856, 548K)

Thinking for yourself is cucked anyway, only the Absolute spirit matters.

thats the next step. Do you think people like the namefag in this thread will be capable of feeling the absolute spirit, if they dwell on false, obsolete rites and beliefs from literally centuries ago?

Your definition of "think for yourself, sheeple!" is "deny any and all daleel which contradicts my opinion"

>Kuffar like Freud
>Kuffar
>lel