Proves objective morality

>proves objective morality

can he be stopped?

Attached: 1545841385537.jpg (400x400, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jwae2Uu7yIw&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=hRMgH9p-1So
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn't he a crypto white nationalist now? Into the trash his opinions go!

Yeah and how?
>inb4 some Sam Harris bullshitting

>materialist

Attached: 1557255176539.gif (279x235, 1.86M)

youtube.com/watch?v=jwae2Uu7yIw&t=

"The mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original shape"

Prepare yourself and open your mind to logic and reason user.

>"open your mind to logic and reason"
>(if you don't like my niggerish video you're dumb)

He is a fucking retard

Attached: 1559888694519.jpg (500x500, 62K)

wow this is painful

imaging being stopped this easily by a literal soiboy

youtube.com/watch?v=hRMgH9p-1So

Attached: soyboy.png (923x726, 1.18M)

>unshaved
>can´t speel his name correctly

what he proves isn't morality
a dog eating its own shit isn't moral

>a dog eating its own shit isn't moral
this, he mixes up nature with morality

molyneux is one of the true hands on philosophers out there today. his approach of engaging with people and their problems is much more in line with the way the greeks did it than a bunch post graduates faggots engaging in self-referential circle jerks and smelling their own farts.

Attached: molyneux2.png (727x475, 232K)

DesTINY is right about the second part as in Molyneux phrased that wrong as it should be "Socilaists are kind people" but the first part is absolutely right. Molyneux explains that that just because all plumbers can swim doesn't mean everyone who can swim is a plumber. DesTINY just skips over this line and tells the guy who points that out to shut the fuck up. If this is the champion of the left it is quite embarrassing.

That wasn´t his point. It says "Bad deductive reasoning". His point is Molyneux mixes things up, and doesn´t know what soundness implies.

He does mix things up in his second example but his first is perfectly sound. He makes a tiny joke before explaining why the first case is faulty deductive reasoning.

Yeah, but Destinys critique is that M. doesn´t explain why its bad deductive reasoning like Molyneux wouldn´t know either and the reader is left alone with his statements.

>champion of the left
contra and philosophy tube already took peterson and shapiro apart
M-dog isn't a big enough fry for them yet

>contra and philosophy tube already took anyone apart
(x) doubt

Tranny skit man and "philosophy is just white men being condescending" Tube are disingenuous retards. Destiny is far better than them despite his flaws.

if the term "strawman" didn't exist I'd invent it just for this post.

but I'm intrigued. where should i start with destiny? show me their full power.

It's ironic that destiny would shit on molymeme when they have exactly the same tactic as far as debating goes. They have the same cultish fans, self-serving debate videos where they talk to call-ins and win by attrition and the same lack of humility and ego.