You are now the main character in the last book you read, what would you do differently?

You are now the main character in the last book you read, what would you do differently?

Attached: 1543687905142.jpg (990x971, 93K)

>No Longer Human
Uhhhhh not have a horrid childhood? Id there any way out of that situation?

>odyssey
probably say sorry to Poseidon, or just stay with the lotus eaters, they seemed chilled

>crime and punishment
Keep the fucking shit I stole

I would be young again

Attached: 5159FC1C-05C5-46EE-9C46-3FA5B3C4D186.jpg (600x851, 88K)

>Shirer's Rise and Fall of the Third Reich
I guess I would find a way to not botch Barbarossa - perhaps destroy all of the oil access beyond my permanent reach so the Russians could not use it for their invasion of Germany. I would work harder with Rommel to underscore the importance of holding N. Africa versus trying to conquer it.

I’m now Socrates in the republic and I tell them that Justice is banging little boy students and killing Persians

>infinite jest

fucked Caddy

>Blood Meridian
I guess turn around and go do something peaceful and boring that wouldn't attract the attentions of the Judge.

>1984
I mean I wouldn't have cracked bc of the rats, I kinda like rats. But if the story is manipulated so that my biggest fear would be in it, and I'd be surrounded by ants... Yea things would go the exact same.
That is assuming I actually went against Big Brother, which I'd probably wouldn't even dare to do in the first place.

>notes from underground
Not finished, but so far i would stop feeling so fucking superior for no reason

>leviathan
I'm gonna eat a crapton of people and wear a giant crown and such, a fine time altogether

Attached: Leviathan Hobbes.jpg (1000x525, 186K)

You a literally a parody of yourself at this point.

>Crime and Punishment
Kill her more brutally.

>Shadow and Claw

I would do the exact same things, probably; but would not be able to write so nicely about them.

Or I'd probably die in that monkey cave

>The Double Helix: A Personal Account of the Discovery of the Structure of DNA

Not say so much shit about Rosalind Franklin so history will remember me better. Now Franklin is hailed as some kind of saint whose Nobel Prize was snatched from her by the patriarchy when in fact it's cause she died before she could receive it (Nobel prizes are never awarded posthumously)

I'd probably not have fucked around with Raymond in the first place since he was kind of just a punk. Probably would have just finished living life as a detached loser in Algeria.

>Maoist rebel in rural India

bridge the gap with urban social democrats and be open to straying from Marxist-Leninist-Maoist orthodoxy in order to build a broader, more adaptive people's movement for the 21st century

"Walking with the Comrades" by Roy Arundhati

American Psycho.

Honestly the morning routine sounds hard.

>The Catcher in the Rye
Besides all the lying and interactions with girls, basically the same I guess.

he didn't have a horrid childhood?

i have to sacrifice my son to gain him back on the strength of the absurd

Attached: 024c1ab98514815a302f59a75e201305.jpg (546x604, 92K)

there's nothing i could've done.
i guess the novel works on the character and not the other way around.

Attached: image.jpg (440x676, 151K)

My biggest fear is lobotomy or brain dampening of any sort, which is kinda what torture can do anyways so they might not even need to take me to room 101

postman always rings twice
i would probably not attempt the murder again and just leave her.

I wouldn't try fucking a bunch of old dudes the moment I could walk in my new female body. I also wouldn't immediately slut it up with negligees, body paint and high heels. Like, wtf Heinlein?

>maedchen
Fuck this, umlauts are aesthetic as fuck

He killed himself because his wife cheated on him, so I would probably avoid the female menace entirely.

Im not trusting that Judas guy ever again.

>Storm of Steel
Fucking die from a wayward shell

>metamorphosis
i would rape my sister

>Psmith in the City
I wouldnt have played at that just outside of off-stump delivery and carried on to a double century.

>The Bible
I guess for starters I wouldn't have literally created Satan for like absolutely no good reason.

How would you test your subjects?

Aaaah, makes sense. God is the Boss Programmer, Satan is his Bitch Debugger

>The Hobbit
Ask Gandalf to fuck off

>all knowing god
>doesn't know about game theory

>You are now the main character in the last book you read, what would you do differently?
As the spirit himself it would be flying higher than ever, reaching and therefore transcending the absolute state

Attached: 51sIPBiMS7L._SX325_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (327x499, 28K)

>Arthur rimbaud, complete works.
Id do nothing different, nothing at all.

>count zero by william gibson
I fuck up and die. Plot carries on.

>Augustus

Keep my daughter away from weird Greek cults

Poison my faggot stepson.

>the Fall of Gondolin
Tell Turgon to fuck off.

I ber you look forward to get gang raped by soldiers.

killing myself from the first moment no need to dance with armanda