This is Christianity distilled into its purest form

This is Christianity distilled into its purest form.

Attached: 5wa8ncur4l331.jpg (1080x1039, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

topyaps.com/holy-water-from-jesus-statue-was-clogged-toilet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pretty much, wish it ended with the christcucks getting parasites and dying from the poo water.

Wow another great post about literature on my literature board. Thanks for never disappointing Yea Forums! Can't wait to discuss literature in this thread!

They'll hate you because you are right.

Man, I wish neoplatonism or manichaeism had won out over this faggy religion.

Sorry but this is the designated e-celeb and Christlarping board.
Where have you been since 2016?

>X is bad so therefor my post isn't bad

Attached: 1559078066299.png (700x933, 878K)

at least the roman church paganized the fuck of of christcuckary. christianity is the religion of neurotic post wall woman.

Were they cured?

Attached: toxic christianity.jpg (600x1024, 95K)

>my literature
Fuck off, christfag.

Attached: sedf.png (500x488, 16K)

>This is India distilled into its purest form*

Those people are atheists though

Attached: 1534854266037.png (230x328, 11K)

>Imagine being this angry over a post saying literally nothing but how the thread is off-topic.
Seems as if you are a bit insecure my friend

Attached: 2056641388_5a0bf0de2d_z.jpg (640x427, 71K)

The never loved their son. Like being courageous requires fear, forgiveness requires indignation. They got an opportunity to virtue signal out of the dead son. So many inhuman christcucks pulling this shit whenever a abhorrent acts occur.

literal retard.

topyaps.com/holy-water-from-jesus-statue-was-clogged-toilet/

the full article is even more hilarious because the guy who pointed it out was charged with blasphemy and would have been arrested if he hadn't been teaching in Europe when the cops showed up at his place.

all christians are atheists. It's all a larp.

t. larping projecting to feel better about himself

what is it with india and toilets?

Attached: india toilet worship.jpg (999x1086, 222K)

don't bother, it communities an essential truth anyway in principle regardless of individual authenticity. Ignore
>DEBATE ME!!
retards, always looking for some source on their terms that are typically contrary to the nature of what is being discussed. Post your aphorisms and have a fruitful discussion with people who don't find them to be an anathema.

>projecting

Click bait af

Seems as if you didn't get the joke.
360 your way back to /rdt/.

suggesting the fraudulence of the one true Lord and Savior is blasphemy, they should have thrown him in jail

You should go back to r*ddit fucking faggot Mr. I'm only pretending to be retarded stop shitting up this board