This is my philosophy

This is my philosophy

Attached: The Conservative Sensibility.jpg (1686x2560, 188K)

I recommend you keep shopping around

Well good for you OP
Now fuck off.

Keep in mind that if any conservative opinions in the past 50-100 years were fully adequate, we wouldn't be in the mess we're in now.

Is this an argument or a question? Why should I or others keep something in mind?

Clearly an argument against conservativism and for keeping its inadequacies in mind as you shop around to augment your philosophy.

Terrible and easily debunked

user, I just have a hard time understanding what you are writing. You need to put in more commas and spaces. And yes, I jump around positions because I jump around beliefs. Have you actually read any political philosophy? You don't have to, no problem. But stay clear in what you are asking the reader.

Comma after “mind”.
Everything else seems clear enough.

>And yes, I jump around positions because I jump around beliefs.
Good good.
>Have you actually read any political philosophy?
Yes. Changed my mind quite a bit till finding anarchism.

Anarchism, so abolish the state! No conversation on Yea Forums and no sewers to drain your shit away! I don't want to shit on the street, do you?
>pmw

What you’re describing is rampant chaos, not anarchism.

Attached: C2A9CB6A-9598-405D-A328-63DDF43F0BAF.gif (160x192, 1.08M)

3/10 troll. too obvious

Funfact: Alan Moore, who wizarded up 'V for Vendetta' (and Watchmen, with other things) is not only an anarchist politically, but on nearly all comprehensible levels—and some beyond.

Attached: chaos_to_anarchy.jpg (887x485, 180K)

Why would it be a troll? George Will is one of the most respected American right wingers.

So is Rush Limbaugh and BillOreily

>be nice and "civil" to liberals and compromise on socially conservative policies, ceding more and more ground
>unlimited immigration to lower wages transnational corporations have to pay workers
>support perpetual warfare where we send our children to die for Israel

yeah epic but at least you get to wear tweed and read National Review's quips laughing about our dying nation haha xd

George Will is as right-wing as Bill Kristol, Jeet Heer, and Jennifer Rubin are

Did they both turn "I'm with Her" during 2016 like Will did?

Ha! Did he?
I don’t know really. Wasn’t paying attention to their camp

>on nearly all comprehensible levels—and some beyond.
What’s that supposed to mean?

>What’s that supposed to mean?
Oh, he's just into the occult and hermeticism.

>Wasn’t paying attention to their camp
This is one of the few times where I would ever tell you to bother reading anything like this. Take a gander, it was hilarious when he turned on Trump. I will not do it justice by memory.

Nice gif user, but I'll still be taking a kaka on your lawn.

That's not philosophy