Just ate 4 grams of dried magic mushrooms, what should I read?

Just ate 4 grams of dried magic mushrooms, what should I read?

Attached: download (1).jpg (575x172, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realization.org/p/ashtavakra-gita/richards.ashtavakra-gita/richards.ashtavakra-gita.html
latw.org/title/copenhagen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The walls

This (wait until you start to feel like you're tripping though)

realization.org/p/ashtavakra-gita/richards.ashtavakra-gita/richards.ashtavakra-gita.html

lmao good luck reading on shrooms

Rimbaud

Dostoyevsky

nothing. go outside.

what do you mean? the world is so opressive

this. time to go make friends with some flowerbros

Capitalism and schizophrenia by delooze.

Back in college me and my buddy would eat mushrooms and if the weather was shit we'd sit in the apartment reading shakespeare and designate different characters for each other to read. You end up really getting into it and passionate. I also had a "life-changing" moment with this when i thought that what we are are mere characters playing the roles that have been assigned to us by various forces in life. and we cling so hard on these fractal elements and try to make diametrically opposing traits work.

But seriously shrooms are best outside. doesn't even have to be nature, even in the city it's cool. To see the same roads you walk every day of your life but it looks unrecognisably beautiful. everything seems perfect and just the way it is. I also found myself really repulsed by neon lights when on shrooms, they seemed so fundamentally unnatural and uncomfortable to see.

it's also fun to people watch whilst on shrooms. I was walking in the party district on a friday night and saw all the drunk people and i felt really turned off by that way of life (was the beginning of the end of my clubbing days).

Nature is the best ofcourse. Back at home i took some and went walking around in a forest close by. I just stood alone looking up at the soaring trees all around me. I felt so good in that moment, as if this is where i belong. walking back home i felt really contempt as the ground became paved and concrete. really made me sad.

The back of a shampoo bottle.

T.S Elliot

I've never taken shrooms but done a few other small things and this post really made me "get" what shrooms is like, cool

Thanks bro

FPBP as per usual

Yourself

Attached: IMG_20190610_223322.jpg (964x968, 484K)

how do i buy shrooms on d*rknet?

this is the gayest thing I've ever read

You buy the spores on the clearnet and grow them at home.

Nick Land's Twitter account

sounds complicated af

Soupcans

It's fun you get to learn how mushroom agriculture works.

got a source for me to learn from?

or just a tutorial

based

plants aren't our bros. they are pure and unbridled chaos.

t.narc

No, you don't get it unless you have been there.

no, just too paranoid to order a "just add water" growkit because the old bill would probably come knocking on my door.

I feel for you.

I like to flip through some taschen photography/art books when I'm on shrooms. Or watch apocalypse now

Google really

t-thanks

This topic is useless

This Lime Tree Bower my Prison

The Kentucky Derby is Decadent and Depraved

guys he came down a day ago

Gravity's Rainbow

You are a flaming faggot holy shit I really hope this is a larp.

Based

Gay

good luck, I tried doing laundry last time I did shrooms and couldn't even read the knobs on the washing machine

Letters on a page often become illegible on shrooms. So good luck. If you can read while on shrooms I'd reccomend reading short stories as you'll be able to get the entire narrative during a single trip. Gabriel Garcia Marquez wrote one called "The Handsomest Drowned Man in The World" which is a very fast read and has enough kind of weird atmosphere to have you feeling very emotional and stimulated. I especially recommend reading this on shrooms if you usually stick to more realist or grounded kinds of things. It's just outlandish enough to be a novelty while still being something one can take seriously.

Nigger,
The free CO2 and shit in the dirt are more entropic than the plants that consume them.

>depressed
>decide to do 7 grams of mushrooms
>trip and realise that I'm an empty shell of a human who only wakes up to go to work whose only real hobby is reading
>become even more depressed
This meme about mushrooms curing depression is fucking stupid. That only works if theres something to discover about yourself in the first place.

Attached: 1449919074726.jpg (692x753, 163K)

this. with 4g i can already see some crazy shit on my wall lmao. last time i saw this weird repltile humanoid who keep going in and out on the wall and it scared the hell out me. but most of the time is this kinda of... "indian figure"? u know like those sacred images and shit.

Well, you took to much for a first time, so it's no wonder you didn't have any meaningful experience. Start with 2g, with some peaceful music, in a place you feel safe more importantly with a clear goal of what you want to acomplish in your trip. That's how I did on my first time and boy it was just wonderful. I've came back so grateful for every little thing in my life. I can say for sure that it helped me curing my depression. But it's not magic, user. You gotta do some work after the trip, of course. The thing with shrooms is that they can be very kind to you but at the same time they will see through your bullshit very easily. It's up to you to make the changes you need to do. Also, never mix shrooms with alcohol, even with low doses.

Attached: 1558729155416.gif (436x357, 999K)

This. You won't be able to concentrate.

NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE

>this is the gayest thing
You must be new here, there are much gayer things on Yea Forums

Unironically Reddit. r/shrooms is a great resource, you have to dig a bit as it’s still illegal but it’s good.

Remember to look up your states laws, usually it’s a-okay to purchase and buy the spores for “educational purposes”

I don’t know how the fuck people have a nice time on shrooms. I guess they must just have a core optimism (or naivete) I don’t. Every time I do mushrooms, they make me think about the worst possible things about my life and the world, and make me feel oppressed, awkward, and depressed no matter where I go or who I stay with or if I’m alone. Every situation has its own unique kind of boredom, paranoia, stress and agoraphobia or claustrophobia in such a case. I’ve even got this oppressive feeling on what most would call a low dose, 2 grams, and one time when I tried to microdose it with about .5gs. I guess shrooms are just not for someone with my temperament.

To OP, as said already, you’re not going to be reading anything.

>curing depression
You can't fix what isn't broken.
Your brain is doing exactly what it's programmed to do, by making you feel bad for not improving yourself.

Don't read, but listen to a play

My recommendation this evening: latw.org/title/copenhagen

>they make me think about the worst possible things about my life and the world, and make me feel oppressed, awkward, and depressed
>Every situation has its own unique kind of boredom, paranoia, stress and agoraphobia or claustrophobia in such a case.
Drugs can't help you escape from yourself, user.
They can only amplify what already exists inside you.

> not doing 10.5g on your first trip

YIKES

I feel all of that but also a kind of acceptance of it, as if that’s the way I see things and it may not change but it doesn’t have to and it’s ok as long as I keep going, since with time I’ll see change for better or worse but it doesn’t matter as long as I keep moving and experiencing life

nailed it

Just wait for the troughs, I read half of Inherent Vice on shrooms. It was fun.

It was my third time. I started at 2, went to 5, then 7.

spider spider spider spider spider spider

the fucking telephone number to poison control, you psycho. what the fuck