Why even try being original when Shakespeare has already written every character? Every thing else is derivative

Why even try being original when Shakespeare has already written every character? Every thing else is derivative.

Attached: william-shakespeare-194895-1-402.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Retarded Anglocentric-Bloomfanboy opinion
>b-but m-muh Shakespeare

This.

Why bother with fiction when you have the real world then?

These anglos and their pop icons i swear

did he? i mean. i dont get that. youd have to make your case a bit clearer. because i doubt that.

Cope

Is it true that Shakespeare smoked the sticky icky?

LITERRALLLLY THISSS
chug ipecac and reflect

Is it true that a black women wrote Shakespeare plays?

fpbp

Is it true shakespeare and marlowe were spies under sir francis walsingham for the elizabethean secret service?

Shakespeare’s work was derivative too, as is almost every work of art. Originality can definitely be yielded from derivation

err... did he ever write a cigar smoking bounty hunter earning a living off alien scalps in the outer reaches of the milky way? I don't think so

Pursuit of originality is folly, pursuit of specificity is innovation.

No he hasn't.

has he written a badass female assassin cyborg warrior?

I don't think he's even written a badass female warrior

Damn......why is a rampantly sexist bigot like this not memoryholed yet?

Lope de Vega

You could write a better ghost story using theatre analogies just to spite him.

William F Buckley pointed out that not every type of person has been described by the bard - notably, Shakespeare’s plays have no snobs

I'm a sick fuck: I like a quick fuck

Because he wrote realistic characters.

I tried reading Shakespeare. The plots are imbecillic and characters are boring as fuck. Virtually unreadable and quite tortureously so.
And I'm not the only one of that opinion. Leo Tolstoy agrees with me.

Shakespeare was a collaborative creation by some of the most prominent names in English letters and sciences, including Marlowe, Jonson, Francis Bacon, and Shakespeare himself, who was likely a real guy they chose to take credit for all the plays. Fact!

cope

When comedies and tragedies and all the rest were being investigated in detail I think it was ariatotle who wrote an entire chapter devoted to the character of a story, but he had no less than six chapters dedicated to the plot

If you ever wondered what makes a story good or not it has little to do with the character

Which reminds me, plays/acting is an imitation of an imitation, its a double fake

This is the answer i wanted. There's this pasta going around, that the name of francis bacon is hidden and repeated several times in one of his plays. But also, no one doubts John Dee was the royal spy and he and shake spear were contemporaries

>Shakespeare’s work was derivative too, as is almost every work of art. Originality can definitely be yielded from derivation

This.

People who are obsessed with "being original" and "developing their own style" and "having multiple life experiences to write about" are being victimized by cliches made by people who do not write.