ITT

Post dumb book reviews
>hurr durr Lolita bad

Attached: 455231.png (1039x162, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/review/show/340489805
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>muh catalog of ships

Attached: 9780140275360_p0_v1_s550x406.jpg (275x406, 32K)

>implying that's not what it is

>implying it's a bad thing

>she was disgusted by Humbert's pov, but wants to read instead a rape fiction from the pov of a barely pubescent victim
wew. the mental inadequacy of burgers is boundless.

fpbp

>everyone is smart but me

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1234x1600, 498K)

>implying it's a good thing

He is right. Fuck off pedo.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (682x536, 150K)

holy shit, this may be the most based review of the Bible I've ever seen

Look up your favorite book on Goodreads, sort for 1 stars, rage and post here.

This is an excellent review though.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (693x276, 66K)

(me)
yeah, this one is too euphoric and Reddit for my tastes, gonna have to give it a yikes

Not surprised that a lot of Arabs gave it 1 star and wrote their reviews in arabic script

Attached: DIvine Comedy reviews.png (2560x1600, 1.06M)

goodreads.com/review/show/340489805
Y I K E S

are you fucking kidding me

Attached: Untitled (3).png (581x678, 85K)

based Arab 1 starring Dante for placing the
Prophet in hell.

Attached: moby's dick.png (1059x3074, 764K)

Lolita has nothing to do with pedophilia.

>a book where the main character is a pedophile who rapes his stepdaughter as the main source of conflict is not about pedophilia
lol

Pedophilia is sexual attraction to prepubescent children. Lolita is not prepubescent.

see

>pedantry
lol

Pedophilia and ephebophilia are distinct psychological disorders.

The point is that Lolita doesn't endorse pedophilia. Nabokov wants you to sympathize with Humbert over his tragic childhood but makes it clear that he destroyed Dolores' innocence and life. The clueless buffoon of a reviewer is either a brainlet or didn't even read the book.

Attached: American Impressionism-Eleanor Holding a Shell, Frank W. Benson.jpg (826x1000, 540K)

>can't admit they're wrong
lol

yes, completely different, it's not like they both concern the rape of the underage, no, of course not, they have nothing in common and can never be used interchangeably

the difference is one of them produces children and has frequently been thought as normal

That they both concern the rape of the underaged is irrelevant to the issue of whether or not they are distinct phenomena. Careless use of words for distinct psychological disorders leads to the spread of misinformation and creates confusion.

this is getting dangerously close to apologism

All of these anons? The same exact faggot.

oh no

>dangerously close
it was obviously some fedora who identifies as an 'ephebophile' or whatever from the start

I have merely elucidated that pedophilia and ephebophilia are not the same thing. I do not condone either of them, nor have I typed anything that reasonably suggests that I do.

No

Attached: Shin-hanga-Zōjōji in Shiba, Kawase Hasui.jpg (897x1350, 382K)

I will neither confirm nor deny
oh yes
I had assumed so early on, but I was giving them the benefit of the doubt
ok buddy

Attached: factually incorrect.jpg (294x213, 24K)

Still the same faggot. This isn't funny, nor is it cute. Stop before you truly embarrass yourself.
>inspect element
I take that back, it's getting embarrassing now.

>stating that different but similar bad things are different things means you support one of them

ok buddy
>conveniently forgetting the fact that differentiating ephebos and pedos is a common tactic used by the former to normalize their mental disorder

Yeah, it's embarrassing for you defensively brainlets who are baselessly accusing me of being a sex offender just because you feel bad about being wrong about what pedophilia is.

Attached: classic.jpg (569x811, 181K)

Embarrassing, you even forgot to reply to the correct comment. What a retard.

Again, ephebos and pedos are two different repulsive things. Would you accuse a mental health professional of ephebophilia for stating that it and pedophilia are distinct disorders?

I didn't though

he's right, you know

>implying I didn't already know what pedophilia is
you're like those assholes who get triggered when people use "theory" in non-scientific contexts
yes, I would, since I don't rape minors

this nigga mad he didnt get laid as a teenager

have sex

>implying I didn't already know what pedophilia is
Well, you used the word incorrectly, so...
>yes, I would, since I don't rape minors
A researcher would have absolutely valid concerns about the proper use of these words. For one thing, the say things are discourages ephebophiles from seeking help. They might struggle with sexual urges towards underaged people and don't want to talk about it because people will think they want to fuck infants. The better

The better people understand a problem, the better it can be addressed.

>don't want to talk about it because people will think they want to fuck infants
because they do
fuck off, piece of shit pedophile, nobody wants you here

le ebin outraged moral crusader

Die

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (225x225, 7K)

They do not. Ephebophiles who are not pedophiles are not pedophiles. You have absolutely no valid objections to anything I have said, so you resort to unfunded ad hominem attacks. Also, your refusal to promote accurate discourse about these psychological problems only contributes to their continued prevalence, and at worse exacerbates them.

Don't bother, the difference between the disorders is beyond his understanding. He's the type of person who thinks that if you have ever had fantasies of killing someone that makes you a psychopathic killer

Who the fuck cares what it's called. It's sick nonetheless. I will continue to call it pedophilia when it involves a child.

One wants to rape a child and the other wants to rape a slightly younger child. Not a big difference

>Who the fuck cares what it's called
People who want these disorders to be well-understood so they can be appropriately addressed.

You literally don't know what we're talking about. A pedophile desires to have sex with a prepubescent child. An ephebophile wants to have sex with a post-pubescent teenager that hasn't reached the age of consent yet. There's a definite difference between wanting to diddle a 6 year old and wanting to have sex with a 17 year old

Humbert lusts after Lolita before her menarche and also after. He describes 9-12 as the age range of the girls he is attracted to. He is a pedophile.

Attached: Here's the deal.jpg (626x669, 149K)

>fucking a 17 year old is ephebo
and you were just saying before that I don't understand the definitions
just admit it, you're a fucking pedo

Lmfao that one comment in arabic writing is phonetically 'Fak yoo Dan tee"

based Samuel the joke getter

Not a pedo if she has hit puberty. Hebephillia is a distinct disorder. Normal men who are not mentally ill can be attracted to a pubescent 12 year old girl. Becomes a pathology if that is all you're obsessed with.

You're an emotional retard and by having this ham-fisted attitude to this subject you will end up doing more harm than good. It's worth recognising that its perfectly normal to find a 15 year old girl (who has literally finished puberty and looks the same as she will when she's 23) attractive, but that it's generally not going to be good for society or her for you to have sex with her or be in a relationship with her.

whatever helps you sleep at night, creep

You didn't read my post, did you? Lolita enters puberty during the course of the story. Humbert lusts after her the moment he lays eyes on her. That is before she enters puberty. Humbert is attracted to prepubescent girls.

If she's that old he's not a pedophile he's a hemophiliac.