I once respected him

I once respected him.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-10_02-30-26.png (707x853, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hyperstition.abstractdynamics.org/archives/003916.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hyperstition.abstractdynamics.org/archives/003916.html

based psychotic break nick thinking number and letter patterns are speaking to him

I dont understand any of this

spotted the pleb

Based nick forgetting to take his meds

b-based schizo poster

I don't know if this is related but sometimes I can't believe how powerful a good rhyme is. It's like someone's using cheat codes on my brain.

coincidence engineering is a contradictio in adjecto.

youre a contradictio in hetero you fag

):

>he hasn't studied Kabbalah extensively
Imagine leading such a pitiful existence

Attached: tree of life.png (960x544, 681K)

I apologize

How do I get into kabbalah?

God damn, he's really nothing but another Boomer now, huh? I guess what little there was shattered a long time ago.

Not the kabbala part by the way, I have mystic structures and symbols scribbled all over my walls.

Start by reading the Zohar

Attached: zohar.png (1441x1080, 879K)

this was based
but this was sweet

This was 2004 too

Could you please explain to my pleb mind what it means?

The interesting thing is that belief systems, in this case the hyperstition thesis, are sometimes destroyed by a miniature version of themselves, an emergent property that blooms within themselves, and is not beautiful, is like having a pimple with the shape of your face on the cheek.

Things come into the world twice, first as tragedy, then as farce. The curious thing is that it happened in the very founder of the system, its author, destroyed by the axioms of his work.

However, the concept of hyperstition (the idea of fictitious stories are created to interpret reality) is powerful, it is real. I've seen it in a week. So my advice is not to lose sight of Nick Land, the twitter accelerationists and transhumans, it can get interesting in a year or five, if we survive climate change by that time..

Attached: 1024px-SNice.svg.png (1024x1024, 57K)