Whats your favourite book of the Bible?

Whats your favourite book of the Bible?

Attached: Cat.png (525x406, 26K)

Favorite prophet is Jeremiah.
Favorite gospel is Luke's.
Favorite epistle is 1 John.

Anything other than Ecclesiastes is the wrong answer.

i've read Ecclesiastes over 15 times

Good man.

I second Jeremiah. It's unbelievable the dedication this guy had to his mission from God. He knew Jerusalem would be sieged and destroyed if they didn't turn back to the Lord and he could have not believed in their ability to change and hightail it out of there. But he had such deep convictions and faith in God that even when his friends were against him for telling them what they did was wrong he felt physically pained when he wasn't spreading God's message.

I jerk off to Canticum Canticorum

Esther

John

Job and Revelation. I like learning about Satan and his side.

Genesis and Revelation

based

Exodus because of jews worshipping a volcano in the desert.
Revelation because of LSD.

hard to pick one but i'm a big fan of the joshua - kings history block

Ecclesiastes

Ecclesiastes, Job, Genesis, and Matthew

Book of Wisdom

Mark

Isaiah and revelation

Ecclesiastes

>doesn't know revelation is just a meme stinger scare remake of ezekiel to get the blood pumping again at the end

job, ecclesiastes, song of solomon, and acts.

1st and 2nd Samuel

The one where there’s only killing and war involved

>Isaiah
My maaaan

My favorite part of the bible is where it says if your dad gets drunk and rapes you it's your fault.

What's your guys' opinions on Ezekiel? I finished Jeremiah a few days ago and only just started Ezekiel but I think he's much more fascinating and inspiring than Jeremiah. Jeremiah felt like redundant rehashes of the historical books intercut with his story. Ezekiel is filled with mind-boggling symbolism and visions, Ezekiel not just translating God's will to the people but serving as a literal mouthpiece for God and enduring brutal acts just to try to warn the people.

Luke
Because it's my name

Same

>ctrl f Daniel no results
After this I saw in the thread posts, and behold a fourth user, shitposting and blithe, and gay exceedingly; and he had great iron bait: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the thread topic with the memes of it: and it was diverse from all the bait that were before it; and it had ten (you)s.

Redpill me on Ecclesiastes. It looked to me like it was the closest thing to a Christian nihilism.

Sirach so far.

My uncle is always crowing about Leviticus

Acts

Why

Is your uncle called Inri Cristo?

Lately I’ve been thinking Johns the best of the gospels. It’s one of the most ‘magical’ books of the Bible, constantly filled with magical phrases and I think it’s the one where Jesus acts the funniest. It’s John that shows his real trolling side.

Not that user but... detachment from the material world isn't the same as nihilism

Crypto athiest

The gospels

then genesis, then esther

it's one of the few books that barely mentions god, athiests love it

>in latin
disgusting, you should be ashamed.

Genesis : you are dust and will return to dust...

All the bible is hard, but true : lose knowledge of good and evil : one shall not decide (split) the world, but be naïve ... Be out of mean-ness...

Evil=>good is a war. Lose wars, lose spliting knowledge, be yourself, be naïve...

revelation and psalms

>Genesis

lol

Based
Job and John are up there for me too though

It seemed to me it promoted the opposite. If everything is vain then just enjoy it anyway. Tell me if I'm wrong.

Im gonna assume old testament, but if your using this to make some kind of point then eat yourself from your toes to your own esophagus.

It promoted the vanity of pursuing worldly things, that one should have satisfaction in their work, a satisfaction that implies contentedness. It promotes that above all we remember our Creator, who lasts forever and does not fade away or lose allure

there are few things in this world more boring than leviticus

i really like the epistle to the hebrews, gospel of john and john's first epistle. and samuel and kings because of David and all that stuff

i like the book of wisdom. specially the parts in chapter two that start with verse 12. it sounds like its written by pharises talking about jesus

Alternate question: what is the most boring book of the bible? Is it something like Leviticus as said where it's just lists of esoteric Jewish mitzvot or are there even more boring sections?

>not saying psalms

levictus is the most boring in general as a whole, the places where there are describtions of the temple/the tent in exodus (dont know its name in english)/and all stuff like that are imo more boring than levictus

idk dude, deuteronomy is pretty boring

I've taken a liking to the book of Jonah. It's actually quite humorous when you look into the way character tropes are subverted with Jonah acting like a rebellious petulant child contrasted with the contrition of the supposedly evil Ninevites. Plus I like the way it ends with God seemingly asking a question to the reader.

Genesis.

Gospel of John, no contest. Out of the Old Testament, Ecclesiastes (though Psalms is magnificent too).

Job and Qoelet are incredible, fellas