Book Lottery Divination Thread

In the spirit of past Homeric and Virgilian lotteries, let's play a quick game and interpret our futures!

Here's how to play:
1. Grab the nearest book to you
2. Flip open to a random page
3. Point at the page without looking
4. Type out the sentence or passage which your finger chose blindly
5. Others will interpret that sentence and predict your future based off of it!

Attached: dice.jpg (300x300, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moirai
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Third Reich and the Christian Churches English language source book:
>Lord our God, we poor sinners confess before you the sin of our church, of its leaders, congregations, and pastors.
Guess I've got to join the glorious blood-bound ranks of the German Christians. What could go wrong?

Got some skeletons in the closet, user? Or are you protecting someone else's skeletons?

>5. Others will interpret that sentence
Yeah I thought so you transdimensional, artificial demon. Bibliomancy is among the more sacred of the phenomenal arts, I will not thread into the forbidden what remains holy for myself. You are worse than a swine, and the sacrifice of secrecy that you demand is beyond obscene.

I feel sick reading this. God have mercy on your soul, user.

>everything with a single explanation in a particularly systemic fashion. They came up with a first principle that was in accordance with the way things are.

>"My body felt nice over the hot sand. I had my eyes closed, opened arms, and my legs bended to the sea."

You are going to Make It.

この日から本多は聡子に会いたいという気持を抑えかねたが、これには蓼科の口から、聡子が今なお美しいう証言が得られたことも役立っていた。

Attached: 20190608_181522.jpg (5312x2988, 3.96M)

"En fait de meubles, la possession vaut titre.
Néanmoins, celui qui a perdu ou auquel il a été volé une chose peut la revendiquer pendant trois ans, à compter du jour de la perte ou du vol, contre celui dans les mains duquel il la trouve ; sauf à celui-ci son recours contre celui duquel il la tient."

Can you explain this? Do you think it's wrong to interpret all texts, or just to interpret texts imagining that they can tell the future?

>I've been reading about how the Slavs descended to the sea with their spears in their boots.

this is the quote by the way, its from Mishima

"I wave to someone who looks exactly like Duncan McDonald, then duck into Bergdorf's."

You will have a nice retirement and be able to rest after a struggling life.

You will be a leader someday, probably of a family, but in time your reign will fade. I'd guess your children take umbrage with how they were raised and treat you accordingly in your old age.

You'll never amount to much, but not a lot of people will be able to tell that outright.

Of all foul things legends tell the Lemnian
outranks, a vile wizard's charm, detestable
so that man names a hideous
crime "Lemnian" in memory of their wickedness.

>He asked her, "Isn't the pair of scissors hanging on the wall?"

Either you're being cuckolded now or your future is ripe with it.

In Autumn great numbers of Sharp-shinned hawks follow the flights of small birds across Lake Erie, starting from Point Pelee, Ontario, at the west end of the lake.

first thing that came to mind was the thread of the Fates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moirai

Wagner has beautiful moments but awful quarter hours. - Gioacchino Rossini

>Sanskrit for 'Brekkekekkekkek koax koax koax' (the sacred chant in The Frogs of Aristophanes)

completely random believe it or not, from the annotated Rigveda

can we make this a weekly thing

A woman of Samaria came to draw water.

You are about to experience a massive change in fortune, for reasons that seem innocuous now by in hindsight will be obvious.

Someone important to you's interest in you is waning.

Bump.