youtube.com/watch?v=UDMVYNX9xPw
youtube.com/watch?v=Fp5qeX6hx6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=fiaWsgtJrNI
ccru.net/swarm1/1_melt.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=YZX58fDhebc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can someone please explain it for me?

Play Shin Megami Tensei, duh

what did he mean by this? how do i contact the lemurs?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-09_02-52-27.png (604x951, 150K)

plays*

Wei

Just wait for sentient AI and neochina and then you'll find out.

do speed

will copious amounts of nicotine and caffeine compensate if i don't have amphetamines?

>tfw he was on some podcast recently and answered "human?" when the host asked his 5 favorite philosophers

Goddammit, you actually made me laugh, OP.

Which SMT game is the best, main series or otherwise?

Main series : 3 or 2 ( if you are a hipster ), definitely not 4 or Apocalypse.

The spinoffs ( DDS, Devil Summoner, Devil Survivor, and yes, even Persona ) are all great. I'm partial to the two Devil Survivors.

Attached: 3guys.jpg (1138x619, 306K)

>not strange journey
you suck

Hard to say. I've played SMT I, Devil Survivor 1 and 2. Played a bit of SMT II, Persona 1 and Strange Journey. Most people say Nocturne is the best thought.

SMT 1 is a Taoist game

Attached: 1559683259172.png (943x1377, 131K)

SMT as a whole is Luciferian since it asserts a completely chaotic existence with no true God, only various deities striving for power
Isn’t he christian?

Attached: lawfags.jpg (500x373, 92K)

Nick Land is definitely atheist but I think he's a cultural christian.

"try not to feel too bad"

Yeah but some Taoist God high fives you after you kill God and Satan in it.
Chaos hero was based but the demons were gay, except for the cute girl ones.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 26K)

Funny, because I was actually trying to go for the Neutral ending but the game doesn't lock you into a path. I killed Michael and was planning to kill Asura but then Louis shows up. I didn't replay it because the game feels like sticking a nail between your toe and your nail and kicking a wall

Is he atheist because he shares the SMT worldview by believing in spiritual beings?

I doubt it. Cultural Christianity is just as incompatible with accelerationism as actual Christianity. Traditionalism encourages a diversion of capital from technological research. It also strengthens local and national identities which act to slow the accelerating cycle further.

Yeah it's frustrating to play. The best strategy is to buy nerve bullets and then magic bullets to break the game. But in the true ending Taishang Laojun shows up and thanks you then 70 years later a rock falls on your head.

How's the sequel? Played a bit and I put it on hold because it's about as hard as the first one. Worth playing?

If you liked the first one enough to finish it you'll like the second. They made a lot of things better.

He's shared pro-christian articles on his Twitter.

>CCRU thread
>All the talk is about Land
you guys suck big time dong

I'll give it another shot. I remember I was stopped just after beating Betelgeuse. From what few games I've played thought, I'd say Strange Journey is the most enjoyable

what podcast??? link please

It's on youtube. Just search The Ethical Necrophiliac Communist Catholic.

I don't think its possible to tip a fedora far enough for a name like that.

no u

I've been trolled, for one that name has nothing to do with nick land's podcast....but now I know its a real thing on youtube.

Nick Land did a fuckton of speed and probably legitimately doesn't completely remember exactly what he was thinking. The last entry in Fanged Noumena is about him realizing he's become a junkie.

the first one? where do I start?

What about the first games?

Attached: 1560022472211.gif (524x907, 74K)

Here is the one mentioned.

>youtu.be/FgEqQujsNTY

And here a few more interviews/podcasts talks he has done just for fun.

>youtube.com/watch?v=kDTjw_P7sIU
>youtube.com/watch?v=UDMVYNX9xPw
>youtube.com/watch?v=Fp5qeX6hx6Q

That last one has some of his most straight to the point, jargon free, summations
toward the end regarding his own philosophical stances you can come by. It is also obnoxiously inter-cut with random footage and totally epic scifi sound effects. If you have been having a hard timing trying to in to Land then it might be a good place to start.

Attached: 1556360382651.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

whass that webm from matey. looks funny

The CCRU site is so overwhelming , there's so much content

yeah, where the fuck do i start?

I was trying to go through the archive in order but I think I'll just put out the money for the green book.

can someone give me a quick rundown

It's on libgen if you want to save money.

how do i play Shin Megami Tensei on pc? They did'nt made conversion afaik

Emulator dumb zoomer

For the most part, Abrahamic figures are given special importance over everyone else and are always among the strongest if not so strong that that are inaccessible to the player. The game might still be Lucifian, but not for that reason. It's also worth noting that it's not as if their power struggles are especially meaningful. Everything repeats in a cycle over and over and almost always ends in battle between God and Satan being decided by the player.

I don't wanna

Attached: index.png (150x254, 8K)

which one? I dont feel like emulating ps2 and dowloading those 3GBs of ISO's, is SMT1 on SNES good? What about Persona 1 that was released on PC: is it better?

Not to mention that it's actually pro-Pagan. There's subtext (and sometimes just plain text) that blames the Abrahamic G*d for transforming the gods of other religions, as well as mythological creatures into "demons" because he declared them heretical.

Read Neuromancer ONCE.

What web site? Link it pls

innocent sin was really good. fuck philemon though

It's a bunch of Brazilians watching that "red wedding" scene from Game of Thrones.

>guy in yellow faking like he cares
>guys in red obviously disgusted at the female overreaction but tolerate it because they are pussy whipped
truly GoT watchers are subhuman

SMT1 is special

Thanks for the explanation user. I know SMT 4 has “the axiom,” is that the series’ “true God?” I know that YHVH and ialtaboath are seen as being similarly false in the series.
Or are we just looking too much into it? Did the devs just rip off Pokémon because they knew it would sell well or have they actually traversed the spiritual realm?

What was the actual video they were watching?

Strange Journey is for real niggas

that final GoT episode with based kween being not so based anymore and killing people or something

I doubt it. They had to have made some serious research in order to include all the demons in those games. Some are extremely obscure and I don't know where half of them came from. And btw, SMT came first.

Attached: Pietà, Michaelangelo.jpg (1584x1660, 634K)

No, that webm is a few years too old to be that.

The Axiom or the Great Will is probably the all-pervading Absolute Reality like Brahman or the Tao.

download demon summoning program

Attached: DanW-8qWkAASRzn.jpg (1200x675, 131K)

I hope this can help.

Attached: 1559103218415.png (894x422, 148K)

Thanks for explaining. It’s a really jarring and almost nerve racking experience to play SMT since it pushes completely in the direction of chaos through its Luciferian worldview, and I can’t shake the feeling it’s based on knowledge or experiences that pertain to the real world.
On top of the deities you mention, there’s stuff in SMT that seems to directly parallel real life. Even joke demons like The Terminator seem to be referencing something real, as I found this image that parallels SMT’s terminator

Attached: 9EEADB7D-3688-439E-88E8-1EC26DF862EA.jpg (255x254, 14K)

Terminator from SMT
How do you recommend I get started with Taoism?

Attached: 1E381B19-FC8F-4792-A125-DC9C0F80B327.jpg (732x1030, 95K)

They take inspiration from many sources, including more recent ones like urban legends (pic related), movies, books,etc. I think that the franchise doesn't so much promote Chaos as much as it discourages Law. While the games do point out Chaos flaws like might makes right mentality, they tend to also emphasize upsides like personal freedom, while only presenting the flaws with Law. There's also the promotion of Paganism like I said earlier, with blaming the Abrahamic God as the bad guy that demonize other deities who were originally benevolent. However, I'd say most games actually encourage you to pick Neutral and believe that humanity can choose its own fate with need for gods or demons.

Attached: mothman.jpg (188x268, 9K)

Going to get heat for this post but Nick Land is nonsense.

Nick Land has a certain aesthetic in his writing and I think he is conscious that it's otherwise nonsensical.

Well, he's a literal druggie. It's amazing the nation of China finds him worthy of teaching.

Attached: file.png (2127x2880, 2.79M)

The key is Nick Land creating cyberpunk ambient landscapes the reason why he is popular even today.

youtube.com/watch?v=fiaWsgtJrNI

Read Zhuangzhi

>that video

Philosophy isn't about being cool bro

I'll take my dry virginal analytic philosophers over this any day

I agree but the best philosophy happens to be cool bro, just look at kierk, the guy's works are basically emotionally driven works of art. i also want to refer to how hegel's phenomenology of the spirit became a fashion item

Analytic philosophy is so lame.

The video was made by someone else, here's the original text. ccru.net/swarm1/1_melt.htm

Your point remains tho.

To clarify, the Axiom is the law that binds reality and makes it what it is. For example, in the Apocalypse dlcs, Steven bent the Axiom (in this case, the laws of space/time) to bring all the messiahs from the main series SMT games together in the same universe so he can test them. The Great Will created the Axiom, but the Axiom is not infallible.

>dry virginal anal
it would be extremely painful

Might as well just enjoy this:
youtube.com/watch?v=YZX58fDhebc
Or:

I suppose my issues with accelerationism include: it's already outdated by any measure despite its adherents belief in its cutting-edge (yes, I know part of the accelerating in accelerationism is that you're already too late once you verbalize or pin down what it is you're aiming to describe but in that sense it neither affects change nor accurately describes anything; it becomes purely aesthetic. We've already beaten that aesthetic to death with 60s cybernetics, 80s cyberpunk, 90s anime. It died with the Matrix and was revived in a new archaeological form with vaporwave.

I believe there is some truth to Land's work and accelerationism in general but it doesn't understand that all of this is truly the work of demonic forces which I will not go further into here.

why not just play them chronologically

only the shitty plain text version tho? :(

>I believe there is some truth to Land's work and accelerationism in general but it doesn't understand that all of this is truly the work of demonic forces which I will not go further into here.

Fudamentalist accelerationists have basically accepted that they are demonic agents. All the aesthetics, the consumption of designer hard drugs, the study and re-engineering of the Sephiroth tree, is a consciously Luciferian phenomenon included from the point of view that CG Jung might have on the subject.

That's why I don't follow these ideas as intensely as I did six months ago.

>Just search The Ethical Necrophiliac Communist Catholic.

Attached: 1383067032462.jpg (400x303, 43K)

>Nocturne
>Digital Devil Saga
>" " 2
>Persona 3

>start with a boring ass game

No. P3 is extremly mediocre, either start SMT with SJ, 3, 1 or 4