How is Yea Forums spending their Saturday?

How is Yea Forums spending their Saturday?

Attached: 66291.jpg (2250x3000, 789K)

Based

Woke up at 3. Jacked off. Read. Went back to sleep from 5 or 6 until 8 or 9.
Jacked off. Read. Exhausted all of my Tinder swipes.
Ate sweettarts and pizza for breakfast around 11.
Put Cronenburg's Dead Ringers on; I had just half an hour left last night.
Saw this post. Responded to it.
Will probably languish all day. Jack off. Read. Etc.

Woke up, ate breakfast, read a bit. About to go to work at winery/restaurant where I work. We have a big group of 35 people coming and the weather is shit, and the whole restaurant is on an open-air patio. I'm going to have to put up with their constant bitching about this for several hours, as if we control the weather. Eventually I'll come home and continue reading the Qur'an. I've recently converted to Islam and am finding more peace than I have ever felt before.

Attached: e8e45f45d6d09a3e5fc6de03c628566a.jpg (854x1080, 127K)

woke up, did a 50 mg line of ketamine and continued reading Stoner. Not enjoying it that much so far, John Williams' style just feels really dry compared to my favourite type of literature (Russian). If this book is indicative of American lit as a whole then im not impressed (thus far, I heard towards the end it gets better so im holding my judgement)

Crying and drinking

I want a hookah without the coal and CO shit. Should be electric ones.

keked.
In my bed with Ulysses

Woke up with blissful afterglow from codeine last night, studied for finals, meditated (almost entered jhana, at least a very strong access concentration) and now I'll eat McDonald's and read something comfy ^^. Sorry for messy english

Masturbation is worse than hard drugs.

5:00: Go to sleep
15:00: Wake up
15:10 Give food to my dog and drink coke
15:30 jack off
16:00 Watch Cities skylines videos
19:00 Watch some guy recording people on the street
21:00 Drink my 2nd coffee and jack off again

Woke up. Ate, went to play basketball with friends downtown
Came home, showered, read a little (Shadow and Claw)
Went out to an Italian place, spent 4 hours with a friends talking about travels and drinking wine
Came back around 8 pm; since I've napped, read sex articles and then some excerpts on Tao; some Isaiah as well
Now I'm pondering whether to finish Shadow and Claw or to watch a movie.

jacking off in the first time of the day rarely helps me. sometimes (after a nofap), it can feel good and get me going; but most of the time it just brings my whole day down.

that picture fully negates your statement: either your newfound peace is bad mojo (convert's zeal) or your are baiting with it (hope so)

I see converting as being a huge (self-recognized) part of Islam; which means Islam naturally has breed and moreso breeds extremists over the years; the most zealous adepts of any religion are the ones who converted (see St. Augustin in Christianity for a different case than Islam).

Uncomfortable. Trying to write a book, but my chronic depression is holding me back. I'm wondering whether I should eat that burger and macaroni or fast until tomorrow to save what little money I have. It's rare I get a meal as nice as that. Now I'm thinking about moving states. Today could honestly be going worse.

Reading Kon-Tiki
Shitposting on Yea Forums
Waiting to hear back from a job offer via email

Woke up at 1pm.
Ruminated on my somewhat toxic relationships with some of my highschool friends, and on how to fix them. Think I have a way forward now.

Breakfast was a bowl of black coffee, while JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

Will head out when the rain stops to buy a headset so I can play Bloodborne online with a buddy who's been asking me to.

Will also continue reading Demons at some point.

Dostoevsky's works are quite interesting. Christian art has a deserved reputation in our time for being utterly crap, but all of Dostoevsky is Christian art, and it's also the best literature has to offer.

You would think Christians would make an effort to promote him, or claim him, but they don't.

Not productively or efficiently. Didn’t write anything today despite some editing and rephrasing, I also didn’t read as much as I would have liked to, and I am overall stressed and unhappy.

cant get the fucking fortran code to compile ffs.

alsoo reading Yeats.

woke up at 9,browsed the internet and played video games until 1pm
turned off pc and read book 2 of the republic
played some more games
read book 3 of the republic and then i went for a run
came home and took a shower,now i shitpost on /int/ and listen to music until i go to sleep

I think I'm sick

woke up at 9
had a swordfighting class
now i'm writing (aka beating my head against this story and being depressed at how shit i am and how i never have any good ideas) and vaping

woke up at 7:30
read until 10
jacked off in the shower
walked to the farmer's market to buy vegetables and peaches
made starter for baguettes I will make tomorrow
ate lunch
browsing the internet while I wait for laundry to finish
will pick up some other stuff at the grocery store tonight before starting a new erotic short story

It's a relaxing rainy day today. I've been busy with a new job so it's nice to have time to cook more complicated meals and read for a couple of days.

Playing Bloodborne now, going to continue making my through Dune later.

>>>/blog/

LET DOWN AND

Recently broke skin on both the shaft of my penis and on the penis head. Masturbated particularly aggressively and with only lotion on Tuesday night and I've been suffering for it ever since. The pain from the friction burns and the itchiness from the dry skin/cuts are almost unbearable, spent all day today doing everything in my power to make the symptoms manageable but because I need a different cream for the burns, dryness and cuts putting on any medication is almost impossible. Every time some of the cream for one issue touches a damaged patch of skin that it was not meant for my entire penis screams in pain. I'd just put ice on my penis to make it numb if it wouldn't make the problem worse. Haven't worn pants in days except for when I have to go to work and even when i'm at work I am constantly in the bathroom cleaning the sweat of my penis reapplying ointment to manage the pain.