God is real

>God is real
Ok, and?

Why should I give a fuck? He does nothing for me and tells me how to live? Fuck off with that faggot shit. If you're listening god, give me the ability to fly and I'll think about throwing you some "Hail Mary, full of grace, our lord is with thee's" every now and again.

Attached: 446.jpg (600x384, 35K)

I'm not even religious
But dude, this is the most crybaby post I've seen

And this life is not everything, there is eternity ahead of you. So you better prepare yourself, nigger.

It’s getting ridiculous... they are getting severely butthurt :3

All I care about is the here and now.

Fuck off with vague promises of a better tomorrow.

desu
They've been like that since their family made them go to church

And some of that culture may not have been that great either, because of how far modern Christians have fallen.

I know in my qtpie Butterfly’s case, it might have sealed the deal. But she calls herself a pantheist so there is some hope. I believe she will come into the side that recognizes God as an active force in our lives as we all do :3

Your post made me think
People are not becoming religious because they don't believe in God, not even the most radical atheists are really that cynical
But rather, they are out of time and in persuit of quicker pleasures, be it drinking, fucking, playing /vidya/ or whatever

Who said "better"? You really think that you deserve eternal bliss?

Litteraly gypsy mentality if you have ever seen one you never want to be part of that group.

are not becoming less religious*

yeah man just give me welfare, i want it now!

Christianity is objectively the false religion out of the three Judaism and to a lesser extent Islam is where it's at

Why?

>He does nothing for me and tells me how to live?

He doesn't even tell you how to live. He tells some assholes who lived 4 billion years ago to tell you how to live and write it in a book in a language no one speaks anymore.

Are you retarded? Have you ever once in your life met a single christian who wasn't a disgusting piece of shit who deserved to be culled on sight?

Yes, they are called evangelicals

The divinity of the jesus character like three vague lines in the gospel of John as proof the claim that he's god is sketchy af. Without Jesus character being god there is no Christianity and it all falls apart, it's also the worst because the Jesus charachter becomes your personal friend only christianity has this weird cultish personal relationship with god thing where christians unironically will say shit like " I love Jesus" " I know Jesus well" "He's my best friend" he probably watches them fap too it's weird creepy and no other religion does this the peak is the American evangelicals and Baptists who are probably actually insane they get saved by Jesus they talk to Jesus Jesus tells them to be Rich etc they hoot and cheer at megachurch faith healings and enter trance like convulsions it's mental illness

>Jesus watches me all the time
>That's creepy man
Not really an argument, user
>and no other religion does this the peak is the American evangelicals and Baptists who are probably actually insane they get saved by Jesus they talk to Jesus Jesus tells them to be Rich etc they hoot and cheer at megachurch faith healings and enter trance like convulsions it's mental illness
I actually agree with that part, here in my country it's just fucking cringe what the evangelicals do, and I say that evangelical cults are not about religion, but about riots, and terrible ones at that. Look up for: cabo daciolo girando. Basically the evangelical cults are tools for elections of congressman and alikes with lots of theatre on them.

What difference would it make to you personally if jesus christ wasn't god but a prophet ?

That is my point of view, actually
For me he is the highest saint of all, yet, the son of God
He has a divine nature, as it's his soul but he is still a human born with flesh
I'm pretty heretic desu

good goy

What do you mean?
I also consider the OT not-canon