Datamining Yea Forums to determine its IQ

Please answer a few questions:
>Your age`
>Level of education
>Do you believe in god?
>Your favorite book
>One original thought you have about your favorite book
>Have you ever had sex?
>Are Jews as a group a problem that has not been properly addressed in the modern society?
>Do all religions worship the same god?
>Does Zeno's paradox prove anything about our reality?
>Do you understand Gödel's incompleteness theorems?
>Do you think the literary establishment is correct most of the time when choosing and espousing books they deem valuable?
>Are you optimistic about the future of the humanity?

Whoever honestly answers all the questions, I am thankful and will reply to them as a reward (possibly calling them a retard).

Attached: Blog_Demographic-Data-2_iStock_000000718671_Small.jpg (829x579, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

diyhpl.us/~nmz787/pdf/The_Relation_Between_Intelligence_and_Religiosity__A_Meta-Analysis_and_Some_Proposed_Explanations.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20170222070522/http://diyhpl.us/~nmz787/pdf/The_Relation_Between_Intelligence_and_Religiosity__A_Meta-Analysis_and_Some_Proposed_Explanations.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

>Your age`
>Level of education
college degree
>Do you believe in god?
I believe in the Divine, yes
>Your favorite book
Don Quixote
When I was a child, I used to try to use the same explanation to my parents that I wanted something that the guy uses in one of the stories within a story about the guy who tries to figure out whether his wife is cheating. When one guy says "the extent to which you think X is bad/wrong I would actually desire X to happen that much" It made me smile to read that because it brought me back to my childhood
>Have you ever had sex?
Yes
>Are Jews as a group a problem that has not been properly addressed in the modern society?
Absolutely yes
No but perennialism is true nonetheless
don't care
Haven't read so idk
>Do you think the literary establishment is correct most of the time when choosing and espousing books they deem valuable?
No, it's composed of a bunch of incestuous and bland neoliberals and nepotistic Jews without any self-awareness that just promotes things for either being anti-traditional, anti-goyim, pro-jewish or for filling diversity checkboxes
no

>29
>Bachelor's
>"Yes"
>Beyond Good and Evil
>Your datamining post may as well be an autobiography
>Yes
>Yes
>No, they worship their own spatio-temporal-historical subjectivity, personified
>No but it made for some interesting reading; riddles in the form of statements that are compelling but still wrong, begging to be corrected
>Not familiar
>Who cares
>Yes

Sure user u put in the effort (I know my IQ btw, I've taken a psychiatrist and sit down mensa one)

Yes
Fictional James Clavell's Taipan nf whatever I'm reading at the moment
It's been a minute since I've read fiction but I'm reading a history of philosophy by Kenny rn and I came up w an obj proof of ethics that everyone necessarily must accept
They, along w whites, are merely tools for something more evil
Kinda, the monotheistic ones are striving for the same truth, not necessarily the same god
Yes, it's a rejection of infinity and halves and formal concepts applying to a material world
I do not
No, look at nobels, and on top of that the historical genres aren't all that broad
I'm not optimistic or pessimistic but some cultures I'm necessarily pessimistic about particularly the west

Have fun user

Attached: litspirationspringgrass5000px.jpg (5000x3337, 2.85M)

>Your age`
>Level of education
Tried university and gave up for easy night lessons (in web).
>Do you believe in god?
Depend of definition but i'd say no.
>Your favorite book
tractatus logico philosphicus.
it's poetic
>Have you ever had sex?
No penetration
I kinda avoid as much as possible this question. Maybe what i'll do when studying religion/psychology and sociology.
Nature
That doxa is shiet
nah, but that's cool.
Fuck no i print myself books i want and tyied them up myself.
yeah, i have no rational reason to arg for that, but I don't fear future that much.

FPBP

>Your age
>Level of education
Finished secondary school a year early
>Do you believe in God?
Yes
>Your favorite book
Hard to say, I read a lot of non-fiction lol
>Have you ever had sex?
Yes
Jews are just one organized group bargaining for their own interests. Not particularly a threat to anyone in of themselves.
Yes
I think it's completely unfalsifiable
Haven't read much about it sorry
Generally yeah
Generally yes

cringe

Reply jew

Y is he cringe?

>Your age
>Level of education
Bachelor of Arts
>Do you believe in god?
Not as a deity, but as a kind of force. Something like fate, but where there are fence posts we loosely dance around, rather than a rigid line we follow step by step.
>Your favorite book
I don't have one. I'm only just starting my journey into literature.
See above.
>Have you ever had sex?
Yes.
Being Jewish unto itself is not the issue, the issue comes from the tribal mentality a sect of Jewish people have (particularly those inundated with Israel), but like other religions, it's possible to be Jewish and not an extreme.
I've seen charts and allusions that suggest it, but I'm not an especially religious person, so I wouldn't really know.
I've never read it.
I've never read this either.
My primary degree is in linguistics, and what I care about is the content being quality. I like it when people do interesting things with words. Themes are good and all, but they comprise the subject matter of a work of literature; you can have two paintings of a bridge, one crude and one sublime, and then it's up to you how you look at the brush strokes. Each word is a choice, and each choice is a stroke of their brush, so to speak.
No, but at the same time, I suspect we're being overly pessimistic about environmental change and so forth. Humanity has always been driven by the lowest common denominator, and somehow we've managed to improve our lives time and time again.

>Your age`
>Level of education
i have a degree in music
>Do you believe in god?
no
>Your favorite book
the unconsoled
it's pretty nice
>Have you ever had sex?
yes
lol
no
not really
not really
no idea
no idea

This is gr8 b8

>Your age`
>Level of education
Enrolled at university.
>Do you believe in god?
Yes, not in a religious way.
>Your favorite book
Book of Disquiet.
Pessoa questions his inability to not-dream in one of his prose. He admits that it might be because he doesn't want to think in another way. This on its own gave me more peace of mind and more dedication to pursue mindfulness.
>Have you ever had sex?
Yes, but no penetration.
I don't believe that.
No.
No, Zeno's paradox only applies to a state where movement doesn't exist, which is refuted by modern science.
Not familiar.
It depends. There's no clear answer.
Not quite. Materialism is destroying us.

>Your age
>Level of education
Almost done with bachelor's degree
>Do you believe in god?
Depends on definition, but in general no
>Your favorite book
Hard to pick, but I'll go with Brothers Karamazov
I have no idea which thoughts I have are original, so I'm going to pass on this one
>Have you ever had sex?
Yes
Jews as a group are not a problem
No
Don't really care
Never heard of it
Wow, that depends on what you mean by: 'the literary establishment', 'correct' and 'valuable'. Way too vague to give any meaningful answer to this other than your phrasing sucks.
Not really. I have no idea how bad things will get, but I will try to better the lives for as many people as I can either way.

120+90+110+105+90+80+100+80+90+110/10=97.5 IQ
120+90+105+80+90+90+110+110+90+120+90/10 = 109.5 IQ
80+80+90+95+80+80+85+100+100+120/10 = 91 IQ
80+120+110+90+130+140+80+110+90+100+90/10 = 114 IQ
120+90+80+80+120+80+90+90+110+85/10==94.5 IQ

What kind of shitty reasoning is this?

It's a rando

120+90+105+100+80+120+120+90+90+130+120 /10 = 116 IQ
120+120+125+90+80+115+120+120+90+100+110/10 = 119 IQ
120+80+105+130+120+120+120+100+90+120+120/ 10= 112.5 IQ
120+130+130+80+80+120+130+80+90+125+120 / 10= 120 IQ

24 is 120
28 is 80
29 is 120

Attached: interdasting.jpg (377x428, 36K)

80+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0/10 = 8 IQ
75+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0/10= 7.5 IQ

The first question is not taken into the equation : it's all the questions in order except the first one.

Atheism is 120 IQ? I've never met a smart atheist

No wonder theists can get themselves to believe anything.

You need to hang out with more smart people. People usually tend to hang out with people whose IQ is similar to theirs - perhaps that's your problem.

why ask it then?

I so far have gotten the highest IQ, and I have to say that this is just sad. Implying that education influences your IQ, other than the other way around, is a 0 IQ take. The same it true for literally just knowing about Zeno's Paradox and Gödel's incompleteness theorems. Also having sex influencing your IQ in a negative way already shows that you've been on this site for too long.
This is an interesting idea, but executed poorly.

I have a pretty high IQ, atheists don't read philosophy and don't understand the God they're rejecting. They see God as particularized and material

That sounds pretty generalizing and baseless to me. What makes you think that?

2nd highest iq here, i'm a dumbass desu
i'm literally only posting here because i'm a bored alcoholic

That's obvious, russell never read any philosophical books and just focus on material arguments.

Yeah, I'm going to continue reading now because that's more constructive than anything that's happening here.

>Implying that education influences your IQ, other than the other way around, is a 0 IQ take.
IQ is a series of tests based around problem solving, visual understanding, and often mathematical logic. You can literally train to do IQ tests. If education is a form of training, then to say that education has no bearing on IQ tests, when in fact you can be educated to take IQ tests and a lot of our education ties into IQ evaluation, then this is truly an unintelligent take.

Does education alone predicate intelligence? No. Is there a link between IQ and intelligence? Yes. Is there a difference between IQ and intelligence? Yes.

And even so, to pass a university degree you have to possess a certain level of knowledge, provided you don't outright cheat. To attain that knowledge, assuming you start from a relatively low level compared to when you leave, requires intelligence nonetheless.

The whole 'there are different types of intelligence', and 'IQ means nothing', is the absolute lowest take on the idea. It is nothing but a need to self-validate as being above average, in something of which you are either supremely average, or below average. I understand why you're saying it, but it is wholly ignorant.

>24
>undergrad
>no
>greg egan - diaspora
>no thought is truly original
>no
>no
>no
>no
>yes
>no
>too vague to answer

Right, but you do realise that any study that has ever compared the IQ of theists to that of atheists, places the latter significantly above the former? Your sample size is insignificant and there is a selection bias as well, whether it be due to yourself possibly being a retard and attracting people of similar intelligence, or being unable to sensibly estimate their IQ, or some other psycho-social particularity of yours that might select for a certain kind of entourage.

If u want to know the essence of something you must find it's necessarily general principle

But every atheist I speak to necessarily rejects immaterialism as a philosophy until presented w ideas like justice. They're just not philosophically fluent and you have to lecture for 30 minutes on meaning an being to start the conversation and they usually get prideful asf and fold out. Especially antitheists which is embarrassing cause I used to be one

Just more proof that IQ is inherently a subjective method of valuation at its core.

Nothing to see here :3

>age
>education
two master's degrees
>god
Not really.
>fav book
Don't have one. Elizabeth Costello, Moby Dick, Look Homeward Angel
>original thought
Read my theses
>Sex
yes
>jooz 'a problem that has not been properly addressed in modern society'
What does this even mean? How does one 'properly address' an ethno-religious community? Gas chambers? I'll bite and say that kikes have been properly addressed in that there are a wealth of public discourses about Jews which attempt to describe their cultural practices and build a general narrative. Some of these are very anti-jew, some the opposite. The diversity of opinion must mean that they have been properly addressed by somebody.
>same god?
Not all religions, no.
>Zeno's paradox
Aren't there more than one?
>Gödel
No, never looked into them.
>are the critics/academics correct?
Another bad question. Do you mean if 'they' are good at selecting objectively valuable works? Yes, absolutely given time. Doesn't say much about the present, but in the end valuable works are discovered and popularized at least within academic circles.
>future
Not optimistic, however if we are talking about the whole of humanity I don't think things will be worse 50 years after I die than 50 years before I was born.

>Determining iq
>By collecting a bunch of subjective, virtue signalling and/or non relevant information
Ok Mr. 18°C IQ

Well I guess I'd like to see that study but I debate atheists rarely but they're all pretty unintelligent. You couldn't ask them to talk about truth,free will or anything because they have no idea the distinction or understanding of it

>Yes. Is there a difference between IQ and intelligence? Yes.
What do you mean by this? Are you talking about the g factor?

Maybe it has to do with either your sample size, personal bias, the bias of which people you talk to, or a combination of those.
You can't just generalize every atheist on the planet into one vague idea you got of them by talking to a few of them. Also realise that not every atheist has the same philosophy behind it.

This is bait

>IQ is subjective

Attached: 800-2.png (610x403, 14K)

No, IQ is a devised metric designed to measure what that group of people perceives as intelligence. IQ is a metric. Intelligence is an abstract idea.

>only looking at white American population

I asked for the study quit stalling

Then what do you define as intelligence

>Well I guess I'd like to see that study
Sure, here's one of many. As for the rest, I've already stated why I think it's not a good idea to trust your selected sample.
diyhpl.us/~nmz787/pdf/The_Relation_Between_Intelligence_and_Religiosity__A_Meta-Analysis_and_Some_Proposed_Explanations.pdf

>implying this matters

College degree

Not the judeo-christian one. More of a pantheistic Mainländerish one

Borges' Fictions

I have much respect for Borges ability to display and conceal at the same time his philosophical-political stance within his fiction in an organical artistic way, and it seems like left-leaning authors and books have a poor ability at performing said task (Zola's naturalism seems almost clumpsy in comparison).

Yes, what an achievement.

Jews are a scapegoat. Socio-political analysis from a ethnical point of view is ridiculous should it not address the complex web of socio-economical circumstances surrounding it.

All religions worship a false god.

Yes.

I have only read GEB, but I do get the general idea of the necessity of anxioms based on imperfect experiences or a prioristic elements for the development of logical systems such as mathematics.

I believe there's beauty hidden in every human artistic creation, althought craftmanship can be correctly evaluated by informed critics.

Define optimistic.

Yes of course. This whole ‘IQ’ thing was designed for that population, after all.

Designed by an Ashkenazi Jew who score the highest as well (no coincidence there, it’s not like the metric is measuring how similar their states of mind are or anything).

:3

You're asking me to define an abstract concept based upon our perception of cognition? I'm not nearly educated or qualified enough. Nonetheless, it is important to note that IQ unto itself is not intelligence; it is a facsimile identified by a group of people.

For a crude analogy, if you were asked to define what makes someone 'nice', then IQ would be the equivalent of assessing how good their smile is.

Bad link?

Sry atheists are retarded

>Your age
>Level of education
High School
>Do you believe in god?
No
>Your favorite book
Anna Karenina
Don't know. Seems like it's been analysed so much that it's impossible to have an original thought.
>Have you ever had sex?
No
Some Jews are quite tribal and I have a problem with that but I would never make such a generalisation about millions of people. Most Jews (as all minorities) share my political beliefs.
No.
No.
No; I haven't read them.
Yes
No. Climate change is looming. The overton window is swinging to the right. Protectionism and nationalism becoming more palatable. Capitalism as strong as ever.

Link is perfectly fine you fucking mongoloid.

Why do you say this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190608-231643_Chrome.jpg (1199x401, 133K)

>IQ unto itself is not intelligence
If you're gonna distinguish the two I would imagine it would be useful to explain the distinction

>diyhpl.us/~nmz787/pdf/The_Relation_Between_Intelligence_and_Religiosity__A_Meta-Analysis_and_Some_Proposed_Explanations.pdf
Works for me

Attached: Capturec.jpg (1000x559, 287K)

web.archive.org/web/20170222070522/http://diyhpl.us/~nmz787/pdf/The_Relation_Between_Intelligence_and_Religiosity__A_Meta-Analysis_and_Some_Proposed_Explanations.pdf

what if i'm an atheist who pretends to be religious

As I said, I'm not nearly qualified enough to explain it. All I can say is that IQ alone is not the definition of intelligence. There are links, of course, but it is an incomplete picture. Even if we look at their definitions, based upon how good someone is at solving a visual-spatial problem, or a mathematical problem... Someone might be useless at those, and yet still find an intelligent solution to a problem. That's not to say there are 'different types of intelligence', I still believe that's hoop jumping from people that want to deny their short-comings, but rather we have utterly inadequate tools for measuring intelligence.

Shit, you could argue intelligence is based on grey matter density and have the same validity as IQ.

It's a measurement. Not a definition.

Read ur shit study it says religion has nothing to do w it

Attached: Screenshot_20190608-232124_Drive.jpg (498x408, 233K)

I'm a sick fuck
I like a quick fuck

Whoop!

>Please answer a few questions:
>>Your age`
>>Level of education
B.Eng (Hons)
>>Do you believe in god?
No
>>Your favorite book
Weil, Simone - Gravity and Grace
>>One original thought you have about your favorite book
A materialist reading fruited materialist ideas but I don't consider them original
>>Have you ever had sex?
No
>>Are Jews as a group a problem that has not been properly addressed in the modern society?
No, statistically speaking, they truly are the chosen people considering how much they have survived, I say this satirically
>>Do all religions worship the same god?
Yes and no; They worship themselves
>>Does Zeno's paradox prove anything about our reality?
Math is a dead end
>>Do you understand Gödel's incompleteness theorems?
Yes
>>Do you think the literary establishment is correct most of the time when choosing and espousing books they deem valuable?
Yes
>>Are you optimistic about the future of the humanity?
Yes

>Your age
>Level of education
MS
>Do you believe in god?
No.
>Your favorite book
A few years ago I would have said Mason & Dixon or Gravity's Rainbow. Now I'm not so sure because although I don't love those books any less, I keep discovering more books that I like probably the same amount but on totally different axes from Pynchon's, if that makes sense.
My original thoughts, such as they are, are generally too minor or too personal to keep track of. I read more for my own pleasure and edification rather than to act as a literary critic.
>Have you ever had sex?
No.
I think all religions probably were founded on very similar spiritual experiences, but the fictions they invented to explain those experiences are not the same.
They're fun to think about, but I don't think they've been taken seriously since the invention of calculus.
To a certain extent, but any such understanding is predicated on unprovable axioms and is thus not internally consistent.
Depends on what you mean by "literary establishment". Critics are more or less universally to be ignored, but the opinion of other writers is usually pretty reliable. I don't really pay much attention to contemporary valuations, desu. Hindsight is much better.
No.

cringe

There is no diversity of opinion about jews pre abrahamic text lol

>Your age
>Level of education
Bachelors
>Do you believe in god?
Not really
>Your favorite book
Anarchy, State, and Utopia
Maybe Rawls is right actually
>Have you ever had sex?
yes
the idea of ethnic group itself is a problem
no
no
sort of
the canon is mostly correct but nowadays i don't really care for the 'literary establishment'
yeah

cringe

>Your age
>Level of education
Bachelors in Engineering
>Do you believe in god?
Yes
>Your favorite book
The Republic
Its sick, yo
>Have you ever had sex?
Yes regularly
In western society yes, their culture and attitude has infiltrated the west and uprooted it
I dont believe the jews themselves are a problem though, I simply think they should be separate from european society
No
Sure, though they are not particularly important.
It was part of my tutoring for math
Who is the "Literary Establishment" and why do I care what they think?
I'm optimistic because I have to be. If I am not then I have nothing but a chasm of nihilism waiting.

I have no idea what any of this has to do with IQ other than age.

Imagine thinking the Jewish religion is the problem when its not at all the problem

Go home JIDF.

You're retarded AND you lack reading comprehension, sad!
The problem is their spirit not their religion you retard, its like you've never read any anti-semitic literature

They don't have a home, that's the problem.

I haven't read any anti-semitic literature. That's also one hell of a way to nitpick whilst still using a term that refers to their whole religion.

It's called the USA, the promised land.

Its got literally nothing to do with their religion
Its the innate spiritual jew in all jews, but specifically the non-religious jews
You think the ones obsessed with finance and sexual deviancy are religious?

They do have a home and they're actively trying to expand it by using the USA to wage proxy wars for them

May. Nice cherry-picking. Wouldn't that be true, for secular non-religious societies? Not saying there isn't intersection between intelligence and critical thinking/scepticism and by proxy, nonconformism, but by that very same reasoning, there would be large numbers of people becoming theists in the majority of Western Unis. I'm not saying nonconformism and intelligence are completely independent categories, but there are more temperamental features that correlate with it to a much higher degree. It's a comprehensive meta-analysis user, just fucking read the whole thing.

>Your age
>Level of education
going in to last year of undergrad
>Do you believe in god?
yes
>Your favorite book
genesis
its clearly been subject to intense misreading and proposes a metaphysics more similar to hermeticism than anything like trinity
>Have you ever had sex?
yes
not at all, we would benefit massively from emulating certain aspects of their society. its only conceived of as a problem because theyre doing so much better than us.
not all but most
not in and of themselves but i think they can be expanded upon to become relevant
i havent read him but ive read a fair several contemporary essays that discuss incompleteness and think i probably do understand it
i think the books they have selected are generally good books to select but i also think they have overlooked a lot of important books
>Are you optimistic about the future of the future of humanity?
i am optimistic that there is no future for humanity >:)

Lol I made this thread as a joke and people are actually responding and having flame wars. This is hilarious!

cool, now give me my iq boss

>Your age
>Level of education
High School, considering in quitting college
>Do you believe in god?
Yes
>Your favorite book
Clockwork Orange
The author missed just a little
>Have you ever had sex?
No
Yes
No
I don't know anything about it
I never heard about it
Nope
I'm divided, but mostly no

138-148
115-125

120+125+110+100+120+130+90(?)+80+130+120+90/ 10= 121 IQ
130+125+120+100+120+120+125+120+90+110+120/10 =128 IQ
120+120+90+80+70+80+120+110+80+110+90 /10= 107 IQ

Have sex.

>Your age
>Level of education
Got as far as SOC 101 before I dropped out
>Do you believe in god?
A Pandeus sure, not the abrahamic one
>Your favorite book
Walden
It's strange that Thoreau's experiences didn't really affect his political persuasion in the same way as Ted K for example
>Have you ever had sex?
No
Sure
No
Maybe, it seems intuitive that the sum total of all activity adds up to zero in the end. Any change is apparent
Not familiar with them
To a point, especially up to around twenty years ago. It's not like their selection couldn't be improved upon but they've done a very good job considering
Hell no

Most psychiatrists do not administer IQ tests.

>Your age`

>Level of education
Bachelor's degree

>Do you believe in god?
yea

>Your favorite book
I don't have a favorite

no

>Have you ever had sex?
yes

No jews as a group are not a problem.

in the metaphysical sense probably but they themselves would disagree i guess

Fuck off fag. And he has multiple ones besides specify which one first.

I have no idea what that is

publish on Amazon it's not hard in the year 2019 once you have proven that you can write and finish a book and that it makes money bigger publishers will be eager to do business with you.

nope

a phd from PMNMU
Suicide Manual
It's gay
Only taken it up the ass
No but Israel needs to be nuked
NO
Nah
Nah
Maybe
Kinda

>21.
>Bachelor's.
>Yes, I'm a neoplatonic, sedevacantist Catholic.
>Bhagavad Gita; it's a book for warriors giving a timeless example of an Aryan preparing mentally and metaphysically to kill evil, non-Aryan usurpers of power in order to reinstall dharma across the land, an example that should be followed by all warriors of Light and Truth.
>Yes.
>Sure, but most Europeans are either spiritually black or spiritually Jewish at this point; the problem is more spiritual than ethnic nowadays.
>Implying all religions are devotional. Nonsensical and stupid question.
>Yes.
>No.
>No.
>Yes.

Attached: roman-art-marble-statue-of-a-bearded-hercules-covered-with-lions-skin-early-imperial-flavian-bridgem (597x746, 99K)

FPBP

I clicked but it didn't do anything?

>shitting on Jews and praising "Aryan" dharma
>practices a religion started by a Jew
You Nazis will never make sense to me.
>an Aryan preparing mentally and metaphysically to kill evil, non-Aryan usurpers of power
Have you even read the Gita? The warring parties are cousins, and technically neither side has a legitimate right to the throne because the king died without any heirs.

I'm clicking that and it didn't work either wtf?

>Your age`
>Level of education
l'm in the last month of my bachelors
>Do you believe in god?
Yes.
>Your favorite book
Don't have one
I don't read up or talk about the thoughts someone else had about a certain book, so i don't know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
>Have you ever had sex?
Yes, sadly.
Yes, though "problem" isn't the right word for them.
No.
No.
Yes (math and compsci degree).
No.
Hope for the best but expecting the worst

>Your age
>Level of education
Primary school
>Do you believe in god?
Yes
>Your favorite book
Forbidden Fitness: summoning of the abs
It's based
>Have you ever had sex?
No
Yes
No
Idk
No
No
No

I'm not sure... Google the title? The Relation Between Intelligence and
Religiosity: A Meta-Analysis and Some Proposed Explanations
Miron Zuckerman1, Jordan Silberman1, and Judith A. Hall2

Yeah I was 12 so I'm not sure but I got 128, mensa was 130

Attached: Screenshot_20190510-200637_Outlook.jpg (1197x253, 120K)

Majoring in CompSci

No

Brothers Karamazov

Not very original, I identify with Ivan though I envy Aloysha's natural kindness and respect Zosima's wisdom in personal interactions. The book is a great compendium of psychological profiles and philosophical problems, and ultimately a compelling narrative for being as good as you can in terrible circumstances.

Yes

Many groups cause many different kinds of benefits and problems, though the Jews are unique in their outsized influence due to their high average IQ, cultural solidarity, and their founder effects in Hollywood and mass media.

No

Indirectly, in the sense that mathematical limits and infinities exist.

I understand the general idea in that not all true statements can be proven in mathematical systems. Though the implications are less clear. It seems to have contributed to the unknowability of reality, with other discoveries like chaos theory and quantum indeterminacy.

Depends on how you define literary establishment. Contemporary reviewers seem to be increasingly progressive and have debased their standards in the pursuit of adulating minority writers. The Western canon is still the pinnacle of literature thus far.

Generally so. I think technologies like fusion energy and automation, coupled with UBI, could get us very close to a post-scarcity utopia. Though with the rise of genetic science and personalized medicine, there could be an engineered pandemic to wipe out the poors. And it's unknown if superintelligent AI will turn out benevolent. I certainly hope so, better than living blackpilled.

IQ is bogus. Intelligence is multidimensional.

>25
>self-schooled I seek knowledge
>I believe reality is an illusion and a collective mind only makes it assume it is real
>lore books about my beloved vidya, passion only drives it
>I think sex is for people who have no meaning
>Jews are fine..
>literally yes, metaphorically no.
>it may explain almost everything that constructs reality
>yes from the time since I was 14
>literature has value in differents meanings
>The human mind maybe not capable of seeing the future, i'm open for everything. Seeing humanity suffer in their ignorance is entertaining

But there is intersection between those dimensions which may be significant enough (either quantitatively, or qualitatively) to extrapolate sensibly based on the common denominator. Which is what some claim g is.

>Seeing humanity suffer in their ignorance is entertaining
Did you add an extra decade for the first question lmao what a faggot

>>Your age`
Irrelevant
>>Level of education
High School education
>>Do you believe in god?
Yes
>>Your favorite book
I don't read
I don't read
>>Have you ever had sex?
No
>>Are Jews as a group a problem that has not been properly addressed in the modern society?
No
No
No
No
>>Do you think the literary establishment is correct most of the time when choosing and espousing books they deem valuable?
No
No
Why did you choose so many yes/no questions?

> 19
> philosophy & mathematics major.
> I believe in a higher power but without organized religion.
> Beyond Good and Evil by Nietzche
> Possibly one of the best philosophy books written
> no
> I don't 'The Jews' are a problem, but with a record of "bad traits" have made them popular to hate.
> Abrahamic religions and Monotheistic ones have the same God with different names.
> It proves literally everything about our existence.
> I don't, but I will understand it after a couple of level 300 courses.
> No, a book has value based on your personal preference of literature. Some "classics" are shit and some nonpopular books are really great.
> I am actually very optimistic about the future. We don't know what tomorrow holds.

there are 12 questions tho. so 2 of the questions shouldnt be taken into account

>Your age
>Level of education
none
>Do you believe in god?
yes
>Your favorite book
how to read a book by adler
basic as fuck, should've used less words. helped get starting reading.
>Have you ever had sex?
no, celibate by choice
yes, and the state of isreal
no
proves something about ourselves and the way we think. is that reality?
no but i have yet to read him.
what establishment?
it'll be fun some of the time. A lot will suck though.

University
No
The Complete Chronicles of Conan
Conan is a source of inspiration. Howard created a relatable, human character, despite him being from an alien, tribal culture and challenged by wholly alien -to us- obstacles.
Yes
Yes, their tribalism and nepotism makes them a problem. Not because they're evil, but because the group uses unfair methods to push its ideas.
No and anybody that thinks that is too limited to understand his own viewpoint as reflective of his upbringing.
What paradox of his exactly? They don't prove anything in any case.
Sure
Quite possible. But political zeitgeist influences any institution.
We'll be fine. Well, not we and most likely not our grand children...but humanity itself will truck along.

>your age
>level of education
Master
>do you believe in God?
Agnostic. I deny the Holy Bible, however.
>your favorite book
Murakami's Underground
>one original thought you have about your favorite book?
Those who are ostracized will never be accepted into society, and will instead form a community of the ostracized, which due to the continual process of birth and ostracizing, will perpetually continue to exist and clash with society until its inevitable collapse.
>have you ever had sex?
No.
Uncertain.
No.
They do not match reality. Distance is not infinitely dividable, therefore Zeno's paradoxes are not paradoxes, but statements of ignorance.
I am not interested in trying to understand it at this moment.
No. The literary establishment is not an infallible paragon of good taste.
No.

Current uni student
Unanswerable question
Das Kapital
Marx addreswed not the nature of capitalism but evolutionary systems themselves
No
No
They worship the same concept of God, but not the same understanding of God
Zeno's paradox proves nothing more than any other thought experiment
No
Not at all
Highly pessimistic but unwilling to make any conclusions

>Your age
>Level of education
Junior in college
>Do you believe in god?
I believe there is a higher metaphysical reality
>Your favorite book
Plato's collected works
The receptacle in Timaeus wasn't feminine
>Have you ever had sex?
Yes
Yes but I don't think the Jew agenda is any worse or better than the Christian agenda or the Muslim agenda. They're just smarter, and whoever's smarter should win.
sure
Idk
No
No, but I'm not in touch with them
Hell fuck no

Jesus was sent to rectify Jewishness and restore dharma among them; however, they rejected him and killed him, committing deicide. I don't understand why you think anti-Semitism and Catholicism are incompatible. It makes perfect sense and has always been the historical disposition of Catholics. They killed our God and plague our countries with anti-Christian degeneracy. That said, I'm not a strict anti-semite. "Jewishness" is an existential orientation characterized by a rejection of transcendence and an embracing of the worst aspects of mere material life. When seen from this point of view, not all ethnic Jews are existential "Jews"; my anti-Semitism is not racial, since Jews really can't claim to constitute a stable ethnic group anyways. It's an opposition to a common worldview (a worldview affecting most modern men regardless of ethnicity).

Also, you must read the entire Mahabharata. The Pandavas were pure Aryans and the Kauravas were either race-mixed or non-Aryan (according to the genealogies presented in the text). The Kauravas were also morally degenerate and represented evil usurping the crown and destroying dharma (hence, the necessity for Krishna to come back and restore order with the help of Arjuna), whereas the Pandavas represented order, dharma, and good. A lot of Hinduism has this inherently racist presentation, although not exclusively so. Pic related is based on the text of the Mahabharata.

Attached: raceinmahabharata.png (1178x1248, 130K)

Your age` 21
>Level of education Bachelor’s
>Do you believe in god? No
>Your favorite book: Ulysses
>One original thought you have about your favorite book: I found it really interesting that in my Joyce class every woman’s favorite chapter was Penelope. Not a bad thing, just speaks to Joyce’s skill I guess
>Have you ever had sex? Yes almost every day
>Are Jews as a group a problem that has not been properly addressed in the modern society? No wtf. Though some Jews are annoying but miss me with the anti Semitic shit
>Do all religions worship the same god? No
>Does Zeno's paradox prove anything about our reality? No
>Do you understand Gödel's incompleteness theorems? Yes
>Do you think the literary establishment is correct most of the time when choosing and espousing books they deem valuable? Define “literary establishment”; the traditional western canon is solid but modern additions are rough
>Are you optimistic about the future of the humanity? We seem doomed but we’ve been able to make it this far. Idk

>>Your age
>>Level of education
High school
>>Do you believe in god?
No, not really. not a Christian one at least.
>>Your favorite book
Wouldn't know. I don't read fiction.
>>Have you ever had sex?
No
Yes, but not in the Nazi sense. They use their Jewish identity for protection. You can't criticize Israel without being an antisemite for example.
No.
I wouldn't know.
Nope, haven't read it.
Of course not.
Not at all.

>19
>In university
>No
>Lolita
>It’s good at humbling average fucks who think they are impressive prose stylists
>Yes
>No, have sex
>Sort of, but not really
>Only that trying to quantify the qualitative leads to all sorts of absurdities
>Not really, only at a very surface level
>Yes, more or less
>Not really

>Your age
>Level of education
Currently studying my undergraduate
>Do you believe in God?
No
>Your favourite book
Stoner
>One original thought you have about your favourite book
Don't have one
>Have you ever had sex?
Yes
>Are Jews as a group a problem that has not been propery addressed in the modern society?
Yes
>Do all religions worship the same God?
No
Unsure
>Do you understand Godel's incompleteness theorems?
Haven't read
>Dou you think the literary establishment is correct most of the time when choosing and espousing books they deem valuable?
No
>Are you optimistic about the future of humanity?
No

>23
>grad school
>agnostic
>Winesburg, Ohio
>the importance of a static population contributes to the identity of its community, a trait that the contemporary world seems to lack
>yes
>every group is problematic in its own way, but conversely positive in another, if for no reason other than being oppositional to the status quo
>no
>no; anyone who knows what limits and taylor series are could tell you so
>never looked into them, should I?
>this is the question of a very naive person. Publishers only choose what can sell (if avant garde sells, theyll publish it). Publishing, awards, and recognition are not necessarily marks of quality of lit.
>society will be fine, the planet wont

no, thank you

>19
>Undergraduate
>Yes
>Notes from the underground
>I feel like it portrays the struggle between the abstract and physical self very well
>No
>Sort of. I don’t believe in grand scale conspiracy, but I do believe they are weirdly over represented in media and get a free pass culturally, sometimes they seem beyond criticism
>They all worship life or creation and human experience in some respect, and therefore worship the closest approximation we can have with God
>They seem to meld conceptual maths with physical reality, but nonetheless various philosophers have put forward similar ideas and the illusory nature of much that we perceive is something I think about often
>I had to look this up, but it seems like this guy is saying we can’t create a comprehensive theory which includes all math we know without it contradicting itself, as you will always find a statement that can’t be proved true or false using basic arithmetic. I’m a mathslet so I don’t understand the implications of that
>Fuck no. Every human is infalliable to some degree, and are prone to bias or any other kind of idiocy. I wound not take anyone’s word for fact without good reason to, and especially when regarding literature outside of well known classics in the canon value is subjective
>Yes, unashamedly. We are going to face some horrible issues as nihilsm is embraced more by the common normie, technology makes our lives more comfortable (easy to control), materialism and hedonism lead to people dragging themselves in acceptance, many issues but we will get through them barring some catastrophic event outside our own control. Outside of that though, I don’t think a nuclear war is ever likely to happen now, and in fact I think war on any grand scale becomes less likely every decade. Our problems will be of philosophy and corporatism

not literature