"So you create your own reality?"

"So you create your own reality?"

Attached: IMG_2829.jpg (728x728, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c9rHx70pKB0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

VACANT, VAPID, GAZE; NOXIOUS CHEMICAL TRAILS IN THE SKY —SAD PHOTOGRAPH.

Damn why are freckles like that so cute

:3

Vapid or vacuous

I need to be man enough to create my own reality. I need it like I need air to breathe.

In so much pain rn

GYNOPHOBIA, MISOGYNY, INSECURITY, DELUSION, THE NEED TO BE NOTICED --- INFINITELY SADDER POST

IT IS A FEARFUL THING TO FALL INTO THE HANDS OF THE LIVING GOD

You're wrong, she represents love which has no reason other than intention. the opposite of hiddenness of wisdom

NO; SHE IS SYMBOLIC OF LUST, AND OF THE OBLIVIOUSNESS OF THE SOULLESS FLESHVESSEL, OF ABYSMAL MEDIOCRITY, STUPIDLY LOOKING DOWN AT A LENS TAKING AN IMAGE OF HER APPEARANCE, WHILST TOXIC VAPOURS LOOM FROM ABOVE.

Symbols are interpreted by the observer - I'm guessing with psychological baggage.

No but I will 10 years from now when I lead the neo-fascist revolution

why? women are the worst. I fap to hentai

The longing to be loved is healthy for a person. The vessel from Timaeus is wisdom and the spirit, a hollow frozen forethinking which awaits to be filled by love and is hollow without it.

Love is the soul and pleasure lives inside it, is always a full and overflowing vessel which awaits the giving, it is empty without forethinking, and it is the present act of the great creator, the present moment of the becoming and lapsing of the world. Salome loved John when she took his head, Elijah as the wise along with her whom sit together in the hands of the infant of God. Christ was too good for this world, become Christ.

Paul ruined it.

Am waiting for the coming king so you better not be full of shit

for once a tripfag says something completely true

Time will tell

Women need to be raped. It is the only language they understand. Women enjoy rape. Don't let them tell you otherwise, because they are notorious liars and don't know their own minds. Women want to be held down and fucked hard. They want to be made to cry and scream. Women have a biological imperative to be raped. Did you know that women who are raped are twice as likely to conceive as women who have unprotected consensual sex? It is a fact. Women who are raped often have orgasms as well - some women have never had an orgasm in their lives save for a rape. The desire to be sexually dominated is deeply programed into the woman. This is a fact of evolution that cannot be denied without women becoming unbalanced. Feminism is really just an outward manifestation of an internal problem with modern women. These 'feminists' desperately want to be put in their place. That's why they act out so much and are so belligerent. Whether they know it or not, subconsciously they want to piss men off and get men to make them submit. They want to be slapped in the face, told to shut the fuck up, and then raped until they can't stand up. This is what women really want. I say we give it to them.

moar copypasta

Feminism is a ploy by the bourgeoise to gain an edge over the superiorly male bourgeois.

Women should be kept barefoot and pregnant
Prove me wrong

Gives the illusions of flaws so you think it is more attainable.

>freckles
>flaws
You're retarded
Freckles increase attractiveness by a lot

Post more pics of qt 3.14s

Attached: Hitler_9.jpg (500x700, 41K)

>illusions of X
>X
You're retarded

BASED

have sex

haha :3

"Y-yes!"
*chortles nervously*
"I-I reject my reality and substitute my own, r-right?"

I don't believe in creating my own reality, so in response I'm just going to shitpost cynically to make it worse anyway, the thread.

what level is your character?

I mean, no.

This chick suffers from some serious anxiety issues

youtu.be/c9rHx70pKB0

Tells you being top 1% in look doesn't help coping

Attached: 1464806586383.png (481x347, 192K)

>This chick suffers from some serious anxiety issues
All women suffer from 'anxiety' because all they care about is how they're perceived by people around them, not sparing a single moment thinking about what they actually want to do in life. It's all about how they look in the eyes of a stranger.

More complicated than that

indeed, it's not that simple;

Attached: 1555381994915.png (1200x648, 853K)

Yeah, yeah, heard that one before. Aint true.

What the hell. She is/was going through the same thing im going through. Yeesh, small world.

Read Sex and Character by Weininger

tell us about your modeling jobs in Japan, bro

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 52K)

advice: don't learn karate to fight japanese rapists, makes them much more enticed
10X the rape!

This bitch probably knows so many hot boys. If I was smart I would befriend her just for that reason.

Nah, not that. The depression/anxiety state of mind thing.

'kay.
However, the explanation is quite simple - mate attraction.

I'm honestly unsure if you're not genuine or not

What.

The perception of a flaw in attractiveness still constitutes a flaw in attractiveness due to the intersubjective nature of it user. Please think before you speak.

WOAH SOMEONE ELSE OTHER THAN ME IS DEPRESSED HOLY SHIT WE HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON

Kinda. Why so agressive, user?

single-level-of-meaning retard

Cos depression is for losers
Take the Bloomer-pill

Just will your chemical imbalances away bro

Do you by any chance also have that jezebel that gets post around here every once in a while, she looks like a student with short dark hair, a red mini skirt if I remember correctly, and black tights. I'm trying to remember who she is but I can't find her :(

Yeah, literally.
t. had depression and attempted suicide more than once

Avoid pills - those are last resort due to side-effects.

user, i didnt mean literal pills..

of course you do

Because you know subconsciously that she will die from those freckles becoming tumors.

I really hope someone will love you one day

What did you mean user?

This is true

This one?

Attached: 79B2E1A3-B130-4703-A377-BAD8E8A6EB62.jpg (1280x960, 138K)

Yes exactly! I inverted the colors but it's her!!! Thank you so much :*

What is her name?

Np bud
No idea

How new are you?

Depends on what is being counted.

>Wow, this is literally me

Attached: this is literally.png (600x579, 558K)

Attached: soulless.jpg (600x600, 100K)

Is correct. Am psychologist.
doesn't understand