Why are normies amazed by the fact that a high school kid can regurgitate a high school education?

Why are normies amazed by the fact that a high school kid can regurgitate a high school education?

youtube.com/watch?v=eGguwYPC32I

Attached: 876510876.png (893x553, 544K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UnURElCzGc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the hell does this have to do with literature?

shut the fuck up retard

based retard

Dubs and you die.

that guy’s actually smart though

He actually doesn't explain that much. He's cute and all, but not particularly insightful.

kid is smart, but not sure i agree with his analysis of "4th dimension isn't time".
Ouspensky talks about 4th dimension in his book Tertium Organum, and gives better examples than this kid.
the kid makes the point "every dimension has time, not just the 4th dimension" is where he makes his error. Time is perceived differently depending on which dimension you are in.
Perception of time is rather an indication that there is a dimension above the dimension of the perceiver.
Motion and time don't exist for an entity that exists at the top of of all dimensions (i.e. God, which is also how God knows the outcome of everything, because from His vantage, it's already happened)

i thought you got arrested yesterday, Dr Pizza?
did they give you internet access in prison?

Who are you trying to impress?

i'm just amazed at how brazen pedophiles are these days.

That Ouspensky shit sounds cool. I don't know about his arguments, though. I'm gonna check that out

Not a pedophile. He's obviously a thoughtful teenager, but this is nothing groundbreaking.

based point out homosexual poster

But are you gay?

Possibly. I'm a self-hating faggot.

People are easy to impress.
I also remember some videos in spanish of an argentinian or peruvian guy who was solving an old IMO problem at age 13 (even though you can find the solution online) and everyone was praising him for how smart he was, even though he didn't even make it to his national team.

Why the self hate you should be gay that your a faggot

It's not that simple. Homosexual sex is repulsive. And I've let my sexuality restrict every other aspect of my life.

Why tho?

What do you mean? Gay sex is repulsive and I was never given the opportunity to decline the compulsion to be attracted to men...I don't understand your question.

good presentation (voice) + not as jaded audience as (you)

Glebbins

Attached: image.jpg (400x343, 11K)

What does that mean?

based

Being jaded is way better than being easily impressed. Pessimists are less destructive than optimists.

based

absolutely based

He actually took that from a Cosmos episode

youtu.be/UnURElCzGc0

But can we kill God? I mean he must exist in 4th dimensions

Not in a philosophical sense like nietzsche "god is dead" but I mean if CERN is able to somehow perfect our understanding of quantum physics: are we able to open up some portal to God´s dimension/Heaven and just fucking kill him? OR maybe time travel to the moment when he created the earth and just imprison him in some time cube bring him back to earth to some fucking zoo.

Using some sort of quantum weapons we might destroy him utterly

No u moron God isn't material

Stop watching Rick and Morty, that's not how it works. And God being the perfect entity or whatever, isn't tied to any dimension.

i think this vid is just a remake of carl sagan's explanation.

Does anyone have his footpics?

Attached: 03B70584-6E5C-4034-B449-6C20F294BDE0.jpg (662x712, 65K)