Cafe Literary Lifestyle

I’m at a cafe and am reading. I’ve deleted all social media, including Tinder and am trying to actually talk to people and meet grills. How do I get into the cafe literary lifestyle?

I read my book and I make small talk with the waiters. Is there anything else I’m suppose to do? I’m literally just reading and writing. I thought there was a social aspect to this.

Help an autistic out please

Attached: 75E964F4-19ED-45DB-A3AA-681F2A514113.jpg (4032x3024, 1.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/35944090/Michel-Houellebecq-To-Stay-Alive
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Become absorbed in work. That is more important than friends.

what are you reading there?

But who else am I supposed to share the fruit of my labors with user?

Shouldn’t I just stay at the library then?

Math textbooks, Plato’s Collected Works (I don’t carry around the paper sleave), and whatever biography I’m reading at the moment

How's the strudel?

That comes later. Maybe you want friends more than writing, which is fine. But be honest with yourself first and foremost. In any case, read this if you haven't:
scribd.com/document/35944090/Michel-Houellebecq-To-Stay-Alive

>I’m at a cafe and am reading. I’ve deleted all social media, including Tinde
Okay I'm with you

>and am trying to actually talk to people and meet grills.
It has been 5 years and I've never made it to this step

user, I work a lot. I really don’t goof around. I’m up from 4:30 in the morning and am either working on my studies or my job until 10:00. I have a brief break for my meals and 1 hour for gym, but that’s it. I’m honestly fine like this, which is strange because I’ve always been extravert. However, I am worried how healthy it is as a young male to have retreat as much as I have where my only social interaction comes from light banter and small talk with waiters and coworkers and shitposts on Yea Forums

Friends are always important. Don’t listen to that guy. Though the cafe is more of a place to study. If an interesting person or group come in, say hi or small talk. Get to know the staff and the regulars with no expectations really. Like the math, this is just practice for other social engagements.

>Like the math
What did butterfly mean by this

He said he was studying didn’t he? Here

Butterfly you aren't allowed to think of anyone, men or women, sexually.

Thank you :3

write in the most visible way possible

Attached: fab.jpg (739x739, 130K)

How come user? What would that accomplish

Ok OP. I'm gonna give you my advice.
If you want to meet people, especially girls, don't rely on the internet at all to give you advice beyond the basics. Please don't buy into any meme tier ideologies like TRP, black pill, and etc. All that will accomplish is make you into a neurotic mess or an autist that attempts to analyze everything little thing.

If you want to meet someone at a cafe make sure its someone who you have seen there before a few times and have made eye contact with. To be honest, I don't recommend meeting new people at cafes unless you meet someone reading something that truly interests you or doing something that interests you. Like if you see someone wearing a Cabaret Voltaire shirt and you are big into it, that gives you some grounds to start a conversation.

If you want to meet girls, I don't recommend cafes at all, unless she is smiling at you and it seems obvious she wants you to talk to her (this shit is hard to tell). Go meet girls at concerts, dating apps, mutual friends, and interest groups. It's more 'socially acceptable' to do so.

>Go meet girls at concerts, dating apps, mutual friends, and interest groups. It's more 'socially acceptable' to do so.

I don’t go to concerts, deleted all dating apps, my friends are all STEM males and don’t know any girls. I don’t have time for joining “interest groups” - I don’t even know what I could possibly join too especially now that it’s summer and university is out. What else can I do besides cafe?

someone make ask you what you are writing.

>I’ve deleted all social media, including Tinder
Based
>and am trying to actually talk to people and meet grills.
Cringe. Seek solitude.

Order a large iced coffee with onions milk and Stevia
Wear a poncho, tell people it makes you sweat so you don't have to jog
Always have your airpods on hand
Look the nearest woman in the eye and tell her you want to meet the chocolate starfish

This. The first thing you want to do is buy a fedora, a trilby, or a bowler hat, and fasten the quill of an extraordinary large and colorful feather into the fabric. The feather should be proportionate roughly to 1/4 the size of your physical body. Next, you'll want to write abnormally fast, just scratching nonsense if you don't actually have anything thoughtful to record on the page- making sure to scribble the last few words wildly and unusually large in comparison to the previous thoughts, before lifting your Montblanc ballpoint pen up and above your head, and finally slamming it down to a single point at the end of the sentence, weightily slumping back into your chair, creating a clatter with it's legs, exhaling loudly with the full body relaxation that comes by ecstasy of completed genius. Pull out your Phenomenology of Spirit, and turn the pages so rapidly that they practically tear. Every time you come across anything remotely intellectually stimulating (which should be every few seconds at most), purse your lips and give a loud, satisfied "MMMMmmm..." before staring off into the corner of the cafe to meditate on your discovery. When the waiter comes by, bark it for "expresso", and begin to brag, at this point practically screaming, about how in your father poached in south america the wretched beast that your cap's feather belongs to, and how it's worth thousands of dollars on it's own. Then just start spitting on the women that walk by.

If you are in university, you really have no excuses not to join a club. That's really your best bet to meet people.

Not all concerts are bad by the way, I enjoy going to synth pop concerts and I have met some cool people there. Try to stay away from the mainstream stuff, those are bad if you want to avoid 'normal' people.

LMFAO

i was wondered if autistic or trolling and then i got to the end

Cringe