What was his problem?

What was his problem?

Attached: Yukio_Mishima.jpg (220x178, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Miserable-Life-Asian-Growing-America/dp/1720824169
twitter.com/AsianloveTrump
archive.org/search.php?query=creator:"Ling Anderson"
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He wanted to be a "real man", but there's no such thing. Only death can free you from ideals like that.

"Mishima received a draft notice for the Imperial Japanese Army during World War II. At the time of his medical check up, he had a cold, and the young army doctor heard rales from the lung which was misdiagnosed as tuberculosis; Mishima was declared unfit for service."

He never quite got over that.

And he was gay. Poor guy

Didn't he have a wife and kids?

They were gay too

Yes, he did. But that was expected of gay people back then

he wanted to steal all the Pokémon

the ideal marriage really. Having to provide for children can constrain the worst of his faggoty excesses and the woman can whore about as is her wont because he doesn't care.

he was a gay nip

Modernity.

He couldn't adapt to the times. A tragic figure really.

Attached: Tokyo Skyline.jpg (3000x1921, 1.19M)

no idea

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-202518_Private Browser.jpg (1440x2464, 1.01M)

I could see this being true. Because he never got to test his manhood in that way, he became obsessed with it to the point that he subconsciously began to believe that he would have been the perfect warrior and savior of the Empire.

A frog in the coal mine. How sad.

Attached: 7289BC27-3603-4352-AF86-A7102DC1E908.jpg (1134x1056, 310K)

Attached: FUCK YOU.jpg (386x419, 55K)

Attached: 1de.jpg (680x695, 55K)

gay and being raised by his possessive, emasculating grandmother

>« Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ »
Consider suicide

Did he want to be her?

Attached: 1556727387556.png (1465x891, 292K)

>What was his problem?

Everybody hated him because he drove like an Asian.

He was a gay man and he hid it. If he just downloaded grindr and fucked 100 cute jap boys, then there'd be no problem.

link ?

amazon.com/Miserable-Life-Asian-Growing-America/dp/1720824169
twitter.com/AsianloveTrump
archive.org/search.php?query=creator:"Ling Anderson"

A nationalist who had a hard time adapting to the fuckery of japanese post WW2 society

based lingposter - exposing people to the best book of the 21st century since 2018

based

Literally nothing, it was(is) the world that is wrong.

he put the pee pee in the poo poo

I think anyone who tries to constantly "figure out" who's secretly gay all the time is actually secretly gay.

>5'4"
HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAH
AAAAAAAA
HAHAHAHA
Reminder that Osamu Dazai was around 6'0

Attached: dazaiandmishima.png (902x736, 129K)

is sun and steel worth a read? i might be picking it up later

Critics are the scum of the earth. I don't understand how anyone could read something written by a bystander who thinks he can perceive everything because he sits above it all and think it's unitonically insightful.

everything he made is worth reading lad, what a shit question

But at the end of the day he was still a filthy, diseased, disgusting faggot freak no?

he was infinitely manlier than you'll ever be and he did it while wearing a fucking fundoshi

So we're in agreement

I just finished it, it's worth the read. A short book but not a very easy one. The Epilogue "F 104" is great

How do you feel about Yukio Mishima's depiction in Hanachirasu?

Attached: 1530637483084.jpg (794x594, 240K)

Death is an ideal.

He purposely ocer exaggerated his health problems to get out of having to fight, he was very candid about it

It wasn't even a secret, he was well known to be gay, there are interviews with his gay lovers, one which he tells a story in which Mishima stormed out of a gay club after his lover playfully mocked his height

You clearly have never read his books

Attached: thumb.jpg (600x394, 53K)

Everything's gay when you're gay, user