Why did nobody tell me Catholicism was right?

Why did nobody tell me Catholicism was right?

Attached: orthodoxy.jpg (317x499, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

harvesthillbaptistchurch.com/free-kjv-bible/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Catholicism is right
worst summerfag meme so far

Is it? How?

We tried to tell you. But you were so busy being a faggot.

fpbp
Stop spamming this thread. You faggots don't want to discuss anything. If you're going to become a pagan do it, don't half ass it with your indecisive kike worship.

Read the book

>If you're going to become a pagan do it,
Why would anyone want to become a pagan?

why would anyone want to become Catholic?
It's just a meme

>why would anyone want to become Catholic?
To save their eternal souls and find true human happiness

Because it's superior in ever way.

WOWZERS sign me up!

Attached: D72BtFjXkBAKbjM.jpg (720x812, 70K)

>t. deeply unhappy person

I'm not a Catholic but I seem to unconsciously gravitate towards Catholic writers, Chesterton included. Can someone please exaplain.

Actually no.
I always find it odd that Catholic shitposters resort to such tactics. Predatory.

It's not a tactic. We want to help you find the right path and fill that hole in your heart

Gaslighting tier

Catholic church is the most wicked, devil possessed, perverted, pedophile, witchcraft cult that ever crawled up out of the bottomless pit. get a free hardcopy King James Bible (free shipping too) from here harvesthillbaptistchurch.com/free-kjv-bible/

(start in John and Romans)

Not a single catholic, muslim, hindu, or any other phoney faker knows where theyre going when they die. BUT Christians who trust the King James Bible do !

1 John 5:13

“These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.”

I know that i'm going to heaven when i die. does anyone else here know where they're going when they die?

how do Christian apologists deal with the Eurocentric problem?
how am I supposed to believe Christianity is the one true religion when it was irrelevant to the development of most civilizations?

the catholic church is a corrupt cult that serves Satan instead of Jesus

There hasn't even been a satisfactory proof for a God yet, let alone one that can't just be a Cosmic Egg, let alone one that is the God described in the Bible.

Christianity is true because Christians know where they're going when they die.

Can anyone give me proof that Atheism is true, and why we should all be atheists?

>lack of belief in the existence of God or gods
That's on you bro

It's the truth user. Simple as

>IT'S THE TRUTH BRO, DUDE JUST TRUST ME

Attached: 1523708115247.jpg (647x740, 54K)

The KJV is hands down the worst meme to spawn from the man-made doctrine of Protestantism

Do you have a perfect Bible? The KJV is perfect just like Jesus is.

Theres literally no proof for atheism, why I should be one, or why anyone else should be one. Atheists are so illogical and superstitious.

>DUDE
>TRUST
>ME

cringe

I know, Atheism is so cringe. I've yet to see any proof for atheism. Just "Believe" by blind faith.

I'm orthodox. The title of his book is orthodoxy. Go figure.

see
You're not effectively making the point you're trying to make.

I will give 25,000 dollars in united states currency to anyone that can prove to me that atheism is the one true path to follow, and true belief to have, and why I should be one.

Atheism is a faith based cult that no logical person should be a part of

Your ancestors were fish, designed by chance and magic

Literally boomer christian grandparent tier

>Your ancestors were fish
excuse me m8

still no facts or evidence to prove Atheism, only Ad hominem attacks.

Atheists are illogical and supersticious.

Oh no, they are turning Chesterton into a meme.

We're all Sarcopterygii

>Why did nobody tell me Catholicism was right?
>posts picture of book literally written to tell him Catholicism is right
>cover is a photo of the alleged "nobody"

>Eurocentric
>most practicing Christians are presently South American
>Chinese are probably #2
The Message *had* to originate *somewhere*, user.

Someone needs to make a "The Chad Chesterton vs The Virgin Nietzsche" image.

The man who was thursday is pretty good

>Several translation errors
>Missing seven books
>Perfect

Attached: 1544599748707.jpg (438x332, 30K)

He's going to say the original 1611 edition had the "missing 7 books" in the Apocrypha but lets be honest most editions of the KJV omit them. What Kang-James-Only types won't say but secretly want to is calling it "the white man's Bybole"

Attached: 1517004171415.png (625x773, 117K)

This thread is why I stopped coming to Yea Forums lmfao this place has become Reddit 2.0.

Attached: 1531778094692.png (1199x1923, 629K)

Imagine not being a Catholic lmao

>pedo church god tier
>hinduism not interesting heathen tier
>nihilism cancer not in need of crusade tier
Cringe

how are his father brown stories compared to doyle's sherlock holmes stories?

atheism>everything
I'll take my money now

Oh, what's this? A prot, pedo, pastor in the news? Probably didn't hear about it cuz it aint da cathlick kurch n shieet.

Attached: Pastor Blackburn tried to set up threesome with underage girls.jpg (640x360, 31K)

What is Catholicism?

Christianity is the world's biggest child prostitution rings.

The book presents no good arguments for the existence of god, etc. etc.

It's an ideological piece in the same vein of the communist manifesto or mein kampf

Good list if you're living in the dark ages.
Monism/pantheism was left out.
Also I don't think this person has any conception of Satanism, or Eastern ideas and religions.

>dark ages

Get a load of this historical-illiterate, half-wit.

Attached: 15537520391096.png (449x401, 490K)

Atheism isn't a path, but a word needing to be semantically purposed once people started inventing gods.

I.e. my friend believes in fairies, he calls himself a fairyist. Hence afairyists are born.

Atheist == nihilism

Nice ad hominem. Try an argument.

Words have meanings. Words are important. Definitions are important. Meditate on that.

You wouldn't call the Carolingian Renaissance, the Ottonian Renaissance, and the Renaissance of the 12th century if you not only opened a book but released how stupid and archaic "dark ages" sounds.

realized*

dang auto-correct

It's the period in which the list is most resonant, a period in which free inquiry was punishable by death.

Except it practically never was a de facto capital offense. And hell, even the catholic-orthodox split was after the end of the dark ages.

Eastern orthodoxy is the original and only true church everything that came after isn't this cannot be refuted.

I shall ask the devil for your ashes to fertilize Heaven's topiaries.

Best art and architecture imo

No it didn’t. Unless the whole thing is man made.

POO

Is that supposed to mean anything?

Read this book. Western civilization wouldn’t exist without monks.

Attached: C540FAA8-A9AF-45AC-8BD2-9FC7136ACD65.jpg (4032x3024, 3.05M)

>This thread is why I stopped coming to Yea Forums lmfao this place has become Reddit 2.0.
Not only Yea Forums, user, all of Yea Forums
Even /pol/ is infected now

>problem
Lol what do you even mean? Do you really think the church would have been sustainable had Christ put the seat of Peter in Ethiopia? The whole world is euroentric and that's a good thing.

Chesterton wrote his best book as a protestant

But the world isn't Christian. In fact people are becoming less religious.