Fur Elise/ Moonlight Sonata
Symphony Fantistique
The Queen is Dead
Weezer: Blue Album
Loveless

>Comics
Peanuts

REFUTE IT IF YOU DARE

Attached: 1542970997011.jpg (970x542, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YwU27t2DHcw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not a bad little list, now make an image version of it. not knowledgble about the music but I would change it, incels don't have deep music taste

your taste in film is shit, and werther doesn’t belong there

Prove it

you missed Houellebecq's best novel with incel themes.

Drive is the og gosling incel kino
also need japanime
>welcome to the nhk

>Notes From Underground
The Underground Man isn't an incel. He rejects the girl who loves him and whom he loves.
>Book of Disquiet
Neither narrator is an incel. If anything they are both volcels or asexual.

add welcome to the NHK and NGE

Thanks for revealing you haven't read them.

Thanks for revealing you haven't read them.

>Collected Poems of WB Yeats

Can someone explain me why?

Only one of the anons is telling the truth. Who is being dishonest? Since Yea Forums is a high IQ board, you should be able to solve this.

Add in Catcher in the Rye. He gets dates but he sounds like an incel throughout the book and has that autistic spasm on that one date.

Whats even the point of this?

incels are a modern phenomena, and must be treated as such. being an "incel" due to a physical disability like the hunchback, or painful devotion to some higher ideal doesn't make you an incel. guys like weininger and the underground man also had the nuts to go visit a prostitute from time to time, which makes them not incels

Strindberg needs to be added to incel theatre

>I don't like it, therefore, incel.

Don't forget The Monk, Frankenstein and The Phantom of The Opera.

He's like 14, ffs.

>add these other books I don't like.

None of this qualifies as incel. None of this hates on women and blames them for their own mistakes and then goes whines about it online. You have a misguided idea on what an incel is.

>Notes from Underground
Eh, Underground Man's wallowing in self-pity perfectly fits the incel mindset, but he isn't actually an incel.
>Frankenstein
Yes. The monster asks Victor to make him a bride and when Victor decides not to do it the monster dedicates his life to making Victor as miserable as possible.

Is Pentti Linkola incel tier? I am incel and I like him.

Literature is not incel tier. Incels dont even read. Incels are scum and play vidyam

>Ibsenite scum

Wrong faggot, I'm an incel and I read literature daily

>werther doesn’t belong there
mfw Werther was the OG Incel

Attached: bait0.jpg (627x477, 118K)

The original incel was woman from Canada. Not online =/= not incel.

It's hard to name incel music because most musicians who sing about loneliness and rejection are themselves Chads. Even Nick Drake, the closest we had to an actual incel musician, had a girlfriend, and Elliott Smith and Morrissey were huge Chads.

Larkin was a bit of a chad in his later years. Doesn't matter all that much. The work is the work.

>Fiction
Sorrows of Young Werther
Whatever
Atomised
Notes from the Underground
Hunchback of Notre Dame
Frankenstein
Book of Disquiet
White Nights
Pleasant Hell
Phantom of the Opera

>Non-Fiction
My Twisted World
Conspiracy Against the Human Race
Sex and Character

>Poetry
Petrarch's Canzoniere
Canti by Leopardi
Lovesong of J Alfred Prufrock
Collected Poems of WB Yeats
Collected Poems of Phillip Larkin

>Theatre
Harlequinade (Pierrot)
Cyrano De Bergerac
Uncle Vanya

>Films
Taxi Driver
Blade Runner 2049
Drive
Joker
The Double
Swiss Army Man

>Music
Schubert's Wintereise and Die Schone Mullerin
Symphony Fantistique
The Queen is Dead
Loveless
Five Leaves Left

>Comics
Peanuts
Jimmy Corrigan

>manga/anime
NHK
Neon Genesis Evangelion

This. Even an awkward nerd like Rivers Cuomo was able to score tons of pussy. Hell, Brian Wilson has been married multiple times, and he's a schizophrenic weirdo.

Incel just means involuntary celibate. That is literally the only requirement.

>incel canon
>no Fight Club
shaking my head

All celibacy is by definition voluntary. "Involutary celibate" doesn't even make sense.

>things mean what I say they mean
yeah nah

Does Skylark count? Girls can be incels too

Attached: skylark_2048x2048.jpg (650x1040, 209K)

Yea the first self-defined incel was a woman.

Which is why the adjective involuntary is stuck in front of it. Use your head.

Incorrect. Women can not understand true suffering.

Of course

>Girls can be incels too
No, they literally can't.

>The first online community to use the term "incel" was started in 1993 when a Canadian university student known only by her first name, Alana, created a website in order to discuss her sexual inactivity with others.The website, titled "Alana's Involuntary Celibacy Project", was used by people of all genders to share their thoughts and experiences. In 1997, she started a mailing list on the topic that used the abbreviation INVCEL, later shortened to "incel", for "anybody of any gender who was lonely, had never had sex or who hadn't had a relationship in a long time"
The first incel was a woman.

That's not how words work, retard. It's an oxymoron.

All celibacy is voluntary.

Attached: 20190607_143826.png (720x570, 62K)

Prove Alana was actually a woman and not a tranny or roleplaying male.

Only if they are lesbians.

Can cats bark?

>imagine being this autistic

If this were so it would imply that sex only requires one person's consent.

Only a woman would blog about muh vagina so much as to invent a term for her lack of sex.

Have sex.

I don't see how you'd reach that conclusion. Celibacy is about voluntarily abstaining from pursuing sex. "Incel" types pursue sex yet fail to obtain it. There's no celibacy there, there's no will, it's mere failure to get laid. A priest is celibat, a virgin nerd who pursues sex isn't.

Just did recently.

I hope you had married her before that.

ok retard, let me try to explain
voluntary celibacy = i could get sex, but i don't want it
involuntary celibacy = i can't get sex, but i want it
Is it clear now?

how much did you pay for it?

Nah I just go night clubbing and fuck random thots afterwards. Marriage is for serious women.

>fuck random thots
That's a sin user, I hope you are joking.

Nothing. I just get drunk and talk to women in night clubs. It works. I don't live in America, though. The standards are lower here.

So involuntary celibacy is voluntary? Or involuntary celibacy is not celibacy?

based
literally no point in marrying a woman young, especially a young woman
women cheat frequently

Nope

>Nothing
Wrong, you payed for it with your decency.

>Wrong, you payed for it with your decency.

Attached: 1559886879094.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Literally semantics

Stop having sex, soiboi

>voluntary celibacy
That's a pleonasm. Like "dark blackness".
>involuntary celibacy
That's an oxymoron. Like "white darkness".

You can't just add words and change the meaning of the root word. Celibacy is about voluntarily abstaining from sex. "Involuntary virgin" sounds a bit more correct, since virginhood is not tied to any sort of voluntary abstinence, but then again not every "incel" type is a virgin, so who knows.

Etymology and definitions. Not at all semantics.

Start doing your own thing, user

Music:
Polvo
Slint
Hella

Attached: 1559091577596.jpg (1722x1722, 1.91M)

You want decency or you want sex? Can't have both...

Since I won't even get sex if I sacrifice my decency, the choice is obvious.

Lars and the real Girl is literally about an Incel

>Etymology and definitions. Not at all semantics
Literally semantics

Oxymorons are legitimate english, and don't cease to have meaning because you dislike them
>arguing about the meaning of words isn't semantics

>Oxymorons are legitimate english, and don't cease to have meaning because you dislike them
Yea, but they're used in literary or poetic books, not to describe a sociological phenomenon.

Have sex.

Guys, I read a novel awhile back in college by some norwegian. Cant remember the author not the title, but I remember the plot. Can you help me out with this?
A young man, an eccentric NEET drifts along the cold and loney streets of a Norwegian city. He wants to be social and cant quite get it. Whenever he fucks up, he punishes himself by running as fast and hard as he can up and down the street. He lives in various apartments, but the one I remember is when he is shacked up with a big family and the mother of the household kicks him out because he literally does nothing.
One day he sees a very pretty woman with huge tits and facies her. Being a social retard, he acts like a drunkard and enamors her with his antics. Eventually they hook up and he doesnt know what to do so she opens her blouse to show off her breasts and I think he motor boats her. Before they go any further she asks if he is drunk because he is acting so funny. He says no, he just acts like a weirdo. She asks if he was drunk when they first met, he says no.
All the color leaves her face and she kicks him out into the street. He is blueballed and punishes himself. Eventually he walks to the docks and some guys ask if he wants to go with them on a long fishing voyage. He says yes.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

no, sounds great though

Involuntary celibacy is not celibacy since it lacks the fundamental, or dare I say defining aspect, the voluntary abstinence. You can't separate the word from its meaning just so it works for some e-buzzword.

>implying I've ever cared about what sociologists do
Anyhow they're used by literally everyone in every place English gets used.
The irony in saying this over and over is that it reinforces the notion that a woman's value is derived entirely from sex.

Have sex.

>Involuntary celibacy is not celibacy
Oh WOW, how did you figure that out?

>You can't separate the word from its meaning just so it works for some e-buzzword
That's where you are wrong.

That's a little prescriptivist.
What word or phrase should we use in place of the the commonly understood one, that we might satisfy your requirements.

But not before marriage.

>Anyhow they're used by literally everyone in every place English gets used.
Only ham-fisted clowns use such nonsensical buzzwords. No wonder it started in Angloamerica, the paradise for degeneracy and filth.

It just came to me. Hunger, by knut hamsun. He even had his own 'bushido code' he lived by. I got to read it again, it was so fun.

based religious guy

The word "woman" doesn't make any sense.
Because it implies that a female can be human.

>Oh WOW, how did you figure that out?
You asked me, retard.
>That's where you are wrong.
That's exactly where I'm right. I know words don't mean anything in English, but you faggots are taking this shit to some surrealist degree, to some linguistic or cultural event horizon, or some George Orwell tier dystopia where words mean the opposite of what they actually mean. It's scary.

I wasn't the guy you are arguing with.

>If you make up a word which has an obvious meaning but is on the surface contradictory you are literally big brother
What is wrong with you?

>oxymorons are literally 1984
bruh

Based and breadpilled

Attached: Patron_Saint_of_Lost_Causes.jpg (250x316, 24K)

Dubplusgud awgment

being an incel is reddit. commit suicide if you relate to these homos.

There isn't one which is why celibacy is used. The English language cannot conceive of someone not having sex despite wanting to

>reddit
>reddit
>reddit
>reddit
KEEP GOING
>reddit
>reddit
>reddit
>reddit
THAT'LL DO IT
>reddit
>reddit
>REDDIT
>REDDIT
Yup chief, I think you got'im.

>What word or phrase should we use in place of the the commonly understood one, that we might satisfy your requirements.
Insex, involuntary sexless. Also sounds like "insects", so it works both to mock them and to properly define them. Win win.

It was rhetorical, dingdong

It's still a better term.

kys incelfags lmao

Attached: 7375c6a.jpg (500x713, 80K)

I don't think they'd mind being called insex you fucking autist you.

Seethe harder while a crisis gets worse

Strawmeme

novels/non-fiction/poetry: pic related

films:
un homme qui sort
taxi driver
rebels of the neon god
detachment

music:
the smiths
chet baker
bill evans
schubert
scriabin
all city pop

anime:
nge
texhnolyze
mobile suit zeta gundam

Attached: X4V4i9l.jpg (1336x2672, 729K)

>this
>deep music taste

Kino list and also add more Huellebeq and Smiths so it's literally me

Maybe Hunger by Hamsun. Planning to read it but it sounds familiar to what i heard about it

Maude Gonne

Schubert is patrician you faggot

C O P E
O
P
E

Les Rallizes Denudes hahahaha

What are you talking about? I love them, they are masterpieces, I even have 3 different editions of Frankenstein.
The monster is literally an incel, he kills because he's lonely.
Ambrosio is an incel desperate to rape a girl he met only once.
Erik is another incel obsessed with a girl.

This. I read more than most people BECAUSE I'm an incel

True incel canon is escapist literature like Conan the Barbarian and Edgar Rice Burroughs because why wallow in your misery when you can read about adventures and pretend you are a hero with scantly-clad women clinging at your leg?

Like Stephen King said.

>"Sword and sorcery novels and stories are tales of power for the powerless. The fellow who is afraid of being rousted by those young punks who hang around his bus stop can go home at night and imagine himself wielding a sword, his potbelly miraculously gone, his slack muscles magically transmuted into those "iron thews" which have been sung and storied in the pulps for the last fifty years."

Attached: conan.jpg (341x500, 44K)

>incels don't have deep music taste
What are you on about mate? Chads listen to whatever is popular and on the radio. All of the people I know personally who get laid don't listen to anything interesting. All of the people I know with complex tastes are autistic.

Pinkerton is the real oncel album

Daniel Johnston

bait or retarded. The first song is a gigachad anthem that literally only the top 1% of chads could relate to.

Not sure why they would think to argue against phantom of the opera being about an incel

Frank Sinatra- In the Wee Small Hours/ Only the Lonely

The King in Yellow should be on the literary list

The original poster is right about the underground man, but I haven’t read the book of disquiet so I can’t comment there.

Everyone forgets about Hangover Square, a book about an alcoholic guy with DID who is constantly getting cucked by a woman he has a crush on, while his other personality plans out how to kill her. I read it, and highly recommend it; it's some sad shit.

Attached: hangover square.jpg (220x322, 21K)

>DID
Normie trash mental illness.

Good choice

...Mate that was written in the 40s, it's not like it's a new trend or something. Also

>having multiple personalities that take over at different times and can be violent is a normie thing

What are you on m8? Just because normies love Split that doesn't mean they wouldn't hate anyone they actually knew who had DID.

can't be added to read the thread
anyone mentioned doctor glas yet?

Add Roy Orbison to music

No but it's going on the list

This too.

>Notes from the Underground
white nights

both are lying, the underground man was a volcel (or may have even Had sex, but it's irrelevant), but he didn't "love" anybody and nobody "loved" him

>un homme qui sort
the guy had sex

Slept with a prostitute which doesn't really count.

all incels are volcels

>Eventually he walks to the docks and some guys ask if he wants to go with them on a long fishing voyage. He says yes.
gay

>actually believes in free will
kek

Sounds like Hunger by Knut Hamsun, and unlike the other user I have actually read it. Was the narrator a poorfag writer? Did the tense constantly switch from past to present?

Narwahl bacon hands typed this post...

>love is natural and real
>but not for you my love

Definitely Hunger

Only a redditor would know what that means.

How the fuck is Ligotti incel, there's no logical connection.

Have sex.

>chet baker
>bill evans
youtube recommendation retard core

kek

mfw 4 of my favorite bans are apparently for virgins who are afraid to talk to girls
UwU

>4 favourite bands
yikes.

INCELS DO NOT EXIST

counterpoint: they do

Prove it

you're talking to one.

This desu senpai

Mars by Zorn

child of god

Is Morrissey a virgin ?

Prove you're an incel

elliott smith was ugly as fuck. the real redpill here is just that music is the ultimate way to get laid.

Moz is a volcel, not a chad.

Attached: ZA0F2XU.jpg (800x988, 56K)

volcels are the true wizard chads

Prove I'm not

nick drake died a virgin

Incels aren't much better bud. Fur Elise, Symphonie Fantastique are stock, Loveless and Weezer are as entry-level as indie gets

Cope

Who gives a fuck about how obscure something is?

Where is Nietzsche? He was the ultimate Incel

I know, right? How pathetic would that be

I have like 30 come suck my dick

Did it hurt?

he was a 6 foot chad

>all that basic ass Yea Forumscore ITT
CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRINGE

Attached: a3636119674_10_2000x.jpg (1200x1200, 515K)

Not a refutation

Yikes

FUCK THIS THREAS

Leopardi was totally incel, just like you: smart, cultured, witty, profound, adventurous and titanically romantic but with serious health problems and physical deficiencies.
Or maybe just the part about deformity.

Leopardi was a Noble

I don't know what uppercase noble means, Leopardi's swan song was about overcoming every difficulty, withstanding and facing every peril.
He didn't write the Canti to be read by manchildren

He was part of the nobility and that is the social context his life has to be understood in.

The story of his family, and his relationships with his parents is well documented, I don't see where you are going with this clarification.

>painful devotion to some higher ideal
Tell me more user

This, if they really wanted to they coule just pay a prostitute

youtu.be/YwU27t2DHcw

I feel this song, if not the band in general, should be added to the Music list.

Prostitute don't count

>Fiction
Sorrows of Young Werther
Whatever
Atomised
Notes from the Underground
Hunchback of Notre Dame
Frankenstein
Book of Disquiet
White Nights
Pleasant Hell
Phantom of the Opera
Hunger
Hungover Square
Doctor Glass
The Collector

>Non-Fiction
My Twisted World
Sex and Character

>Poetry
Petrarch's Canzoniere
Canti by Leopardi
Lovesong of J Alfred Prufrock
Collected Poems of WB Yeats
Collected Poems of Phillip Larkin

>Theatre
Harlequinade (Pierrot)
Cyrano De Bergerac
Uncle Vanya

>Films
Taxi Driver
Lars and the real Girl
Blade Runner 2049
Drive
Joker
The Double
Swiss Army Man
The Last American Virgin

>Music
Schubert's Wintereise and Die Schone Mullerin
Symphony Fantistique
The Queen is Dead
Loveless
Five Leaves Left
Works of Daniel Johnston
Blank Monk Time
Violent Femmes
In the Wee Small Hours
Frank Sinatra Sings for Only the Lonley
Works of Roy Orbison

>Comics
Peanuts
Jimmy Corrigan

>manga/anime
NHK
Neon Genesis Evangelion

Yes, this is a superior updated list.

If we're adding graphic novels to the canon then Black Hole by Charles Burns definitely has some incel vibes in places. The whole part with the community of people who catch the disease and break off from society strikes me as pretty Incel like.

Not incel

How do you make a chart?