My internal monologue is basically a modernist stream-of-consciousness novel. anybody else have this problem...

my internal monologue is basically a modernist stream-of-consciousness novel. anybody else have this problem? how do i turn it off?

Attached: 1557201519958.png (593x608, 248K)

you think you have it bad?
my internal monologue is a post-modern, surreal pastiche of picaresque novels interspersed with nonsensical free verse poetry with COPIOUS use of alliteration

you have no reason to complain

are you mad? that's great. write it down and make Yea Forums drop their panties

my internal monologue are music lyrics and memes

play more videogames

>tfw internal monolouge is just asking unanswerable questions and sometimes starts jumping to conclusions in logic, making me lose sight of reality

Meditate, nigga. Won't shut your brain static off but it'll grant you more control of what you consciously choose to think about.

Mindfulness is really fucking easy to do, just set aside 10 mins a day for it, you'll start seeing results within two-three weeks of doing it.

Write it down and make the big $$$$$

Sounds like either autism or massive IQ. Possibly both.

You're not alone, bröther

Wait, what the fuck do you even think stream-of-consciousness is meant to be replicating

>internal landscape is a picturesque projection which is constantly juxtaposed ontop of my visual impression
>I lack the lingual/artistical tools and skills to cast it into a coherent representation for others to witness
I really should stop being a lazy bum and practise.

I have a meta internal monologue that constantly cringes at the normal one.
>lmao why would you think something like that

I had that too for some time.
It's suffering.

based

>internal monologue is just me blaming myself for everything and using reason to back up why i am the worst person in the universe, even though objectively im not that bad but still feel like the worst anyway

>having an internal monologue

brainlet alert

based

This thread reeks of tumblr

Attached: u.png (207x227, 8K)

>he reads by mentally verbalizing the text
NEVER GOING TO MAKE IT

Attached: 1546996067145.png (2926x1024, 325K)

>tfw internal dialogue

>tfw internal polyphonic chanting at near-deafening levels

Attached: tfw to inteligent.jpg (1200x800, 290K)

Isn't everyone's?

>I’m not stupid, my thoughts are just too complex to describe

It's how you think all the time. Every thought you think is something you've repeated to yourself before, the mind presents what you say to it back to you. Read some of Marisa Peer's rules of the mind, she's regarded as the world's best on this topic.
The amount of time I've spent in my head trying to convince myself I suck and what I currently suck at is more work than any work I've done in my entire life. I understand it's just the brain trying to survive by scanning for threats, even if those 'threats' are analysis of your own behavior.