So Yea Forums what is your number?

so Yea Forums what is your number?

timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/2019/world-ranking#!/page/0/length/-1/sort_by/rank/sort_order/asc/cols/stats

Attached: 94FFDF8A-AA7F-447D-B005-C1D4CF4DCD81.jpg (695x441, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/education/best-global-universities/rankings
timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/2019/world-ranking#!/page/0/length/-1/sort_by/rank/sort_order/asc/cols/stats
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

let's start with yours sweetie

400+, but it’s free so idgaf

>still number one
Noice

>Anglo ranking
>Top 10 exclusively Anglo universities
Really makes you think huh

#30 bitches
>British
immediately nullifies the quality of the university, you're not gonna make it

23 World Faculty Ranking (Leiden University)

24. Thought it was more like 24th nationally, but this says 16th nationally. Not bad.

84th globally. 5th nationally.

But in tech we are top 20.

There are free universities in the top 50.
Rankings are shit, a lot of criteria are quantitative and not qualitative.

hallo

>on Yea Forums
immediately nullifies the quality of the university, you're not gonna make it

ftfy

it's not on the list

1st, see you later virgins

>Seething euros
Every fucking time.

Attached: xWSwoYQkBsWm_50FCtQzM07myOeK4MDPnNuBLweux_w.png (959x973, 94K)

37 boys

44, probs better when only considering my field
You niggas are at TUM? If so pls be my friends

Attached: file.png (2048x1724, 3.58M)

59 :(

>European countries are PPP
>Norway, Switzerland, Ireland and Luxembourg are strangely missing

Hmmmmmm

Actually being honest Oxford was postgrad, which doesn't really count IMO. Undergrad uni falls slightly outside the top 100

>Ireland
Pay taxes

My university is on this list guys hehehe

401-500 now, but the year I dropped out it was ranked 251-275.

>801-1000
My country sucks

1000+ I use my diploma as coaster.

enjoy your big cars and empty souls

>falling for obviously cherry-picked stats
Clearly not top 500

68th overall, 27th faculty.

350s

>berkley is 15th

shit list lol

top 30, still unemployed

Non-cherry-picked stats are still bullshit. The average is not a good measure of wealth, since the data will always be skewed to one side. The GDP does not represent accurately the standards of living of an average person. The GDP per inhabitant per region in Europe will vary a lot too. But the fact is that the US are richer than almost all European countries. And as Europe tries to catch it also becomes soulless.

Reminder that only the ranking of your subject matters. You can go to a decent university but have an absolutely shit department.

Yeah, and I'm too lazy to actually read what this ranking is based off, but I know a lot are based off the credibility of the university's research departments. So undergrad doesn't matter. Also, you can go to a top ranking uni which has awful administration and as you said faculty. A lot of this ends up being self fulfilling as well. Smart students will do well at a poorly run but prestigious school, doesn't necessarily reflect the quality of the teaching

pretty good and its affordable so that's nice.

>apparently my old-fashioned no-nonsense philological courses are very shitty compared to the critical theory indoctrination camps in the US
>also for some reason the quality of the faculties of agriculture, economics, music, and textile are relevant to the quality of my philological courses

so how low did you rank?

600-800

You realize PPP simply converts to US dollars, right?

>801–1000
This shit must only be accurate for a few countries. Mine is 5th nationally and I see a quite a few above mine in 401-500 and 601-800 that shouldn't be there.

My department is among the only of its kind in the world but the university itself isn't highly ranked.

>PPP
but which year ?

179. That is by far the highest worldwide ranking I've seen for it. It's usually in the 400s on these lists.

>Your worth as a nation is determined by your GDP per capita
America

I can't believe they let sub 100s post on this board baka

McGill? I'm 44

>Oxford and Cambridge in top global positions.
Okay.

2. But I don't associate with Yea Forums, I just come here to laugh at how stupid most of you people are

>implying they're not
Domimina nustio illumea, bitches

Last time I checked it was at the bottom of the list. I’ve had a chip on my shoulder about it for years.

seconded

why wouldn't they be?

25, 13th nationally, can't wait for unemployment

Netherlands as well lol

ayy another maroon

This list is horseshit

based

I've never understood these rankings. Is it just based on graduate research funding or something? My school is horrid for undergrads.

It's mostly quantitative, like how many published papers does the university produce in a year, etc...

>current school
Not even on the chart
>Master's school
top 250

29th internationally, and 6th nationally. 12th internationally for humanities though. Bretty gud.

Any other /edilads/ out here

Attached: brand.gif (200x200, 13K)

Attached: dubs1-780x495.jpg (780x495, 83K)

I moved to TUM for about 6 months for a PhD but left because it sucked and Munich is super expensive.

Plus, my old rank ~100 uni seems to have better facilities and professors in almost every way, at least in my field.

141. It was

>141. It was

I dropped out of highschool. Never stepped foot in a university. Let's talk all things Hegel.

1 for PPE

1001+
lmao

>was accepted to the #27 and #34 schools
>couldn't afford #27
>didn't want to go to #34
>went to a 400+ school because I thought it would be more fun and allow me to take a wider range of electives
What the fuck was I thinking lads?

Attached: 1489452113574.jpg (444x460, 78K)

Who cares? These educational establisments aren't you.
Am I just a bitter failure? Yes

W-well, atleast ~400 was cheaper than 27 and 34 right? Am I right?

Way cheaper than 27, but ~400 and 34 were both free due to scholarship. What's even worse is that 34 is a STEM school, and I ended up being a math major.

Attached: 1512779557027.png (200x200, 37K)

That’s probably too high several schools below rejected me.

161 according to that list
19 for English according to the complete university guide

I'm quite happy with that.

>list DOMINATED by the anglo sphere
>1 continental university in the top 30
>more gook schools than continental schools
ROFLMAO
continental culture is a fucking disgrace

Attached: th.jpg (474x677, 68K)

Whom /37/ here

Attached: UBC.jpg (246x246, 16K)

Same, on wisconsin

Not even on the list, though apparently it's ranked in the top 100 for "well-being" - whatever that means.
Probably because of the small class sizes and the fact the campus is in the middle of a nature preserve, so it's like you have a handful of buildings in the center of campus then 2000 acres of nature trails, rivers, and lakes surrounding you.

Top 20

Yeah it’s interesting how highly Johns Hopkins and Penn ranked, though these lists are mostly meaningless anyways

My man.
What faculty?

123 baby smd

12 lel no way thats accurate

Arts
I actually just graduated

Hello friend (unless you are in Autralia then fuck you lmao)

This list is trash. Only number 6 for the top one uni? Ha! Truly a joke. Get REAL rankings like this one:

usnews.com/education/best-global-universities/rankings

Attached: harvard.png (1200x1166, 351K)

Are there a lot of stupid people at Harvard?

n

Some retards must slip in.

>timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/2019/world-ranking#!/page/0/length/-1/sort_by/rank/sort_order/asc/cols/stats
>310▶
> (OP)
COPE
based
meetup when?

I didn't even finish high school, lmaoing at all of you for paying a University.

>he didn't get a full ride

YIKES

That sounds nice.

Europeans also tend to take more leisure and do non-measured labor to avoid taxes.

>tfw your university drops 30 places due to upper class rape gangs

still in the top 100 to all those unilets ITT

Yeah it can be pretty nice until you realize some of the parking lots and student housing is mixed up in all that.
Nature trails are nice until you need to hike through them in 100 degrees with 99% humidity fighting off mosquitoes the size a quarter to get to class.

110, I'll take it. We're ranked in the top 5 philosophy programs at least.

Attached: Image_2.jpg (493x617, 135K)

>NYU is ranked 27
And people take these rankings seriously?

11, but as points out, all of these stupid rankings are rigged in favor of anglos

MOM LOOK I ANSWERED ALL OF THE POSTS

201-250 but it was free so idc

Attached: 1558308811353.jpg (640x426, 405K)

601-800
Unironically good.

>123
Interesting to see how many of the top ranked unis have a rather uneven ratio of m/f, favoring men. Maybe it's just interesting in my scandi scope, since unis are overrun with the female around here.

Same here. Ratio of 56/44 m/f.
Modern education systems appeal to the passive female pathos.
There is nothing virile in modern academia. Plus, Scandinavia is known for its amazonism and gynocratism.

251–300 but the other school in my state(UF) is ranked at 156 and it has a shit humanities. I'm transferring next year but i'm not sure where I plan to go, I got offers from Bennington still but I want to study philosophy.

Well within the top 200 but the quality and rigour must be well below that. This stuff overrates American and British universities.

any other 16 bois on here?? greatest city in the world baby

Bennington is really fucking good for literature my brother went there, but if you want to study philosophy anything ranked >100 will do you wonders over the lowers ranks. You could also check the professors in the FL schools if you don't want to move far, theres tons of good ones. I had a god tier prof in FAU(shitty school), he got me networked with some people he knew in the UK, cool guy.

How do you calculate when you've gone to graduate school(s) as well? Just counting undergrad, top 10.

79 in world rankings, 5th on a national level for my course

59, but I got accepted into 30