Are there any prominent philosophers that argued in favour racism aka black people being subhumans?

are there any prominent philosophers that argued in favour racism aka black people being subhumans?

Attached: vGTNzvZ.png (1066x1204, 2.08M)

Almost everyone believes it. They just won't say it because of obvious reasons

Many of them. Problem is that they were wrong.

Proof?

>almost everyone believes it
believing something doesn't make it true.

I understand non-white people being subhumans as a joke but I don't understand it as an actual point of view. I also dislike the hack pseud that is freud and if subhuman is going to be used as an insult it should be used for the prime motherfucker.

Racism is associated with low iq.

Google it. Almost if not all white philosophers from 16th to 19th centuries - Hegel, Kant, Hume etc. have said disgustingly unreflective racist shit.

“Racism” is a word given by anti-racists to the people they disagree with
This is not a denialmof the existence of racism, simply that if someone were promoting it, it would not be as “racism” but as some other form a tribalism and out-group hostility

maybe what's disgustingly unreflective is anti-racism, if all the thinkers support racism

>all the thinkers
No it is only white European men writing in the period in which justification of colonialism was beneficial

>calling a comment “disgusting” as if that was anything more than a subjective assessment
Love it when brainless identify themselves

.......so is being black

/thread

You are the brainless if you think a theoretical philosophers comments are mere subjective assessments not relevant to the rest of their work

Also, disgusting is a term used specifically for subjective things, as opposed to wonder, beauty, &c. Read a fucking book.

>caps it off with “read a book”
Lol a classic

Attached: 1549748158990.jpg (300x168, 15K)

Whoops

>Almost if not all white philosophers
why, where are the non-white philosophers?

>where are the non-white philosophers?
good question, esp considering whites, indians, muslims, and north africans are all caucasoids

"Hating" the negroes was common sense at the maximum 200 years ago.

Of course it wasn't actually "hate" just observations of reality.

the absolute state of Yea Forums

So are blacks lmao

Attached: EE69DFB5-4E64-4DCA-AD6C-469FF8AF0F1A.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

niggers are pretty stupid too you cuck

They only told you it's unnatural (disgusting) to make you feel better.

Attached: Mad-Dog-2-500x375.jpg (500x375, 41K)

You mean like dindus? Kek!

It wasn't until some effete subversive decided they were "human" that "racism" became a thing, and otherwise reasonable people decided to populate the world with 60iq congoids.

It was kind of obvious, plus blacks weren't integrated into societies. Joseph Conrad and Jack London felt this way. The civil rights movement changed everything, so most scholars on this issue are censored or reduced to "racists." Jared Taylor, Kevin McDonald, Sean Last and Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis, and others I may have forgotten have written literature and used statistics to show this. While Andrew Anglin of the Daily Stormer, and Richard Spencer are fun, they can't be taken seriously.

Weren't integrated, so there was no need to write about it. All literature post 1970 is completely different than pre-1970, save Cormac and Pynchon etc.

no black have low iq

Black dumb

Are you calling blacks inherently racist?

I do not think being black necessarily makes you a 'sub-human'. I work with blacks.

They can be very intelligent at times. When they are most intelligent, when they are most able to be seen as being uniquely determined and very resourceful, is when they neglect to retain any of the characteristics of 'black culture' in America: a culture largely composed of drugs, sex, music that espouses those values, and anachronistic tendencies to the heart of American civilization.

Blueprints can actually be viewed for a civil war: it leads one to wonder really how much of this was pre-planned in advance. How many wars are thought of before they happen, simply because of the longevity it provides for very important people's descendents.

It's sickening, but to think that at least some of what you see around you wasn't thought of already by the founding fathers, especially culturally, you are sadly mistaken.

Just bear that in mind. Hopefully a peaceful rejection of black American culture will come with greater emancipation and education, but I do know that the collectivized tendencies of this particular group is what has gained them rights in the first place. The frightening thing is that these collectivized tendencies are inherently evil if imbued with the kind of cultural values you see black America espouse. I just hope a civil war is not on the horizon.

That is all I hope for :3

Nah, you'll see twenty, thirty million casualties and divide of this nation into several different nations. Blacks are and always were a different nation.

ooga booga munkey man no think good

Attached: trump voters in their natural habitat.jpg (898x603, 83K)

i work for a black small business owner who has told me he prefers hiring white boys because we are polite and work hard and that black boys "have their egos". honestly i almost never have a problem with older black men (though just about every single interaction and observation of the young ones are bad), so i'd like to think co-existence is possible, but i also believe in iq and notre dame burning was a big wake up call.

>notre dame burning
I don't see the connection.

it stood for almost a thousand years with white people.

There is no evidence that a non-white burned down the cathedral, user. Take your meds.

BASED THREAD

Not that user but info you believe every thing given to you by media establishments as hard evidence I’ve got a bridge in London to sell you

>the lack of evidence for my belief is evidence in itself!!
Ah, you're one of those.

It’s not evidence of anything- that’s just my point
It’s more rational to leave the jury out when the evidence is so scant; notre dame could likely have been an accident but it could also have been burnt down

>It’s more rational to leave the jury out when the evidence is so scant;
Which is the exact opposite of what the user to whom I was replying did. Why jump in the middle of a conversation and humiliate yourself like this?

Because he can have his opinion on the matter, and you can disagree-there was no problem with this
Your assertion that there was no evidence to support his opinion is moot because there is no evidence for either side
Again, disagree if you want, but the lack of evidence for one side is not peculiar

>Humiliate yourself
>Anonymous image board
Lol oh no! How does one recover from such humiliation?

Julius Evola

Attached: 0FC29C4F-C2C3-476F-8094-B9E83259AAAB.jpg (4032x3024, 2.62M)

Even Marx did

Based

Kant pretty much invented 'scientific' racism.
Mate, it's pretty certain that some underpayed migrant accidentaly set it on fire because the French government couldn't be bothered to hire competent workers. I'm saying this as someone who loathes the racist implications of the guy you're responding to, but it's pretty likely to have been a brown dude.

>Your assertion that there was no evidence to support his opinion is moot because there is no evidence for either side
Learn what burden of proof is.

those reasons being?

Learn anything, it’ll be a good starting point

Adding to this , I am also a leftwing kook like you and even I have to admit that sand people are a disaster for western civilized cultures. It was bound to happen sooner or later, and we absolutely can place this tragedy at the doorstep of barbaric Islam.

Attached: byaqjcyubns21.jpg (476x750, 46K)

Both sides have BOP idiot, All we have that’s observable is the fire no one knows what caused it that’s why each side is making a claim

>effeminate snark sans argument

Attached: business-reddit-head.png (736x622, 87K)

Aristotle, Hume, Kant, Schopenhauer, Nietzsche, the list goes on...

I don’t cast pearls before swine, but it looks like your stupidity is obvious to everyone Also
>”effeminate” for some reason
I hate saying this, but have sex

I don't get it.

>>no one knows what caused it that’s why each side is making a claim
>user blames fire on multiculturalism
>point out there's no evidence to support a connection between the two
>DURR YOU'RE BOTH MAKING CLAIMS WITHOUT PROOF!
Imagine being as retarded as this worthless cocksucker.

Holy fuck now this is goal post shifting
YOU brought up burden of proof dumbfuck; no one was confirming multiculturalism as the cause by saying a lack of evidence of such was proof is wasn’t multiculturalism
Any more ad hominem? It’s really helping you look super smart

While I do believe it, I also have my doubts about the metrics we use to determine the worth of an individual to society. I don't mean this in an "everyone is smart, everyone is special" sort of way, more like: if certain interest groups exert huge influence on private research, academia, the scientific community, and the systems by which we disseminate information, why wouldn't they try to influence the sources most people consider "factual"? It's not even a conspiratorial observation, just a recognition that everything in our world is determined by power relations and private interest.

We know by now that IQ is far from a meme, and that (along with many other factors) it's influenced heavily by race. Where a private hegemon might begin to manipulate this information is in influencing the public's perception of the metric's significance: if broader society believes that IQ determines one's complete utility and life trajectory, the value begins to mean a lot of other things - it essentially becomes a "Self Worth Number" by which individuals are sorted into castes. Whether this process is necessary/desirable/just for a society is a subject for endless debate and rumination. The only incontrovertible parts of the scenario are:

>(1.) IQ is an empirically determined value which measures an individual's cognitive ability as applied to certain tasks - viewed together, its correlates constitute most of what we call "intelligence."
>(2.) (and this is the important part here) A group (or multiple groups) with a private agenda towards social engineering has used this metric to exert a sociological influence on the broader society. Despite the heuristics and relational distributions of this value being empirically determined, the social milieu created around it is /not/ - therefore, it (is/may be) used to exert a disproportionate level of [irrational] influence in social affairs.

I've always hated that guy from the French Revolution who claimed that every man is "himself a political statement," but he wasn't exactly wrong. We can drop off the edge of rationality and fall into politics/ideology without even realizing it.

I see your confusion
wen I said "sides" I wasn;t talking about you and or i was talking about 'sides' in the general sense of 'how did the church get burned down' in which case each side would have to prove something beyond just 'it burned down'
YOU don't need burden of proof to say there was no evidence for X, but I figured that was already addressed and obvious

>no one was confirming multiculturalism
Except the very first user I responded to, right before all you illiterate faggots jumped in defending him. Kill yourself, dumbass.

Must suck being the guy who accidently burned notre dame, if it was "accidental" hope that fucker gets found out

blacks are retarded cause of culture, not iq. there are tons of low iq whites brought up in traditional religious communities that function just fine. africa is all based on no identity tribalistic voodoo shit and america is all based on rap and drug dealing. the culture is just complete shit no matter where you are. the only time it isn't shit and had a modicum of intellectualism is when islam got involved

wow sounds like he and anyone who would like to prove him wrong has an equal burden of proof which is not met by simply saying his side has the burden
haven't we done this part already? I think next you're supposed to call me effeminate or something?

he was not though, he stated his doxa, not an episteme

>still doing this
The user I originally replied to has reached the point where he is now blaming things on muslims when there is no evidence that even a single muslim was involved. That is the sign of an unhealthy and paranoid mind. Nothing to do with your "y-you can't prove a negative user so shut up!!" retardation.

> Not their fault, culture taught them to be idiot, criminals , repetition ad nauseum
It's all so tiresome

IQ influences culture.

>he is now blaming things on muslims
his quote was "it stood for almost a thousand years with white people."
vague, yes. hinting at multiculturalism as a causal factor, sure. but this is not a claim of knowledge of causation at all, it is the expression of a worry upon which you projected a knowledge claim about how evil muslims did it and thus all this started
stop projecting; it's basically that simple

Sub Saharan Africans being subhumans comes about as a result of relatively low IQs and more importantly profound psychological and cultural issues brought about by their environment that prevents them from advancing or improving themselves. The African lives only in the day and does not have any sense of planning.

Shut the fuck up about IQ you moron. If you’re asserting that genetics is in play yes but so are environmental factors. It is both nature and nurture and whether or not IQ is exactly linked is a study that is still ongoing and no definite answers are given. Just know its BOTH nature and nurture god dammit. Stop spouting this FALSE dichotomy you fucking idiots.

practically every philosopher of any value

The post I was replying to laid out a false dichotomy; namely that "blacks are retarded because of culture, not IQ". I responded that IQ influences culture, which doesn't even imply a dichotomy, let alone explicitly state one.

gotem

Doesn’t matter moron. Antiquity and pre-18th century life was entirely different. It was more primitive and tribalistic. Everyone was on their guard. People didnt dislike outsiders because of their skin color or differences its because they were outsiders and had extreme loyalty to their monarch and nation. It was an unglobalized world. At any minute, invaders could come without notice or warning and steal your resources and destroy your towns or states. Warfare was ruthlessly more common. Not to mention that the common man, even the intellectual, didnt have much experience with other races to even be able to study and experience their genotypical differences or similiarities in an empirical matter. They only saw them as potential threats the same way they would view anyone who was a barbarian. Most people werent travelling all over the globe and familiarizing themselves with different cultures. Everything was self-contained. Therefore they didnt have the proper criteria to make such assumptions. The only assumptions they could make were, x people of x country are inferior because they are not us or as skilled/wealthy/populpus as we are. They werent hanging with blacks everyday and making judgments through them. its basically as if sheltered wealthy intellectual men who lived indoors and had all the time to write their fluff pieces actually thought that they understood foreigners on a geneotypical basis.

The same applies to that post then, you’re not off the hook from my reply. This argument is just so redundant and retarded. I’m gonna assume that you are not from /sci/ but that youre going to respond that you are somehow. Standard Yea Forums trite. This whole fucking thread is bait anyway and OP is just a /pol/ monkey who again, like always, is looking for ways to justify his views and beliefs through every corner. Looking to be spoonfed like a child.

Sub saharans are stupid

High IQ post.

Not philosopher but he hated blacks and foreigners.

Attached: 220px-H._P._Lovecraft,_June_1934.jpg (220x270, 14K)

True... Indeed it seems to me that quite a bit of human behaviour is genetically influenced... Certainly intelligence is! And as this graph shows, nurture can only do so much about nature. When you are 13% of the population and commit more than half the crime, after all, even after decades of set asides, handouts, quotas, supplemented housing etc., etc....

Attached: 1556978114533.png (703x483, 12K)

It was pretty obvious it was arson when the French government was saying it couldn't be arson, before any investigation, while the fire was still burning.

>13-50 meme

spend less time on /pol/. also white people commit 90%+ of all mass shootings in the US.

shitty low paid contractors were smoking on the roof. capitalism burned notre dame. maybe the church should spent money on some reliable workers and not some underpaid immigrant

can we keep this shit in /pol/? the biggest indicator of racism is low IQ.

>the biggest indicator of racism is low IQ
Consequently
>the biggest indicator for low IQ are blacks

Attached: 6DAA1989-FC3A-483A-B755-88F4A19BC64B.jpg (750x1000, 44K)

>what is black kills per capita

Attached: 4CDBC12F-367F-4AD9-88C3-C577F1427A51.png (600x474, 6K)

blacks keep in their own community. whites take it to the schools

>blacks keep in their own community.
m8 you could at least research this topic

Their own communities are referred to as ‘ghettos’ for a reason

yeah and they the decency to keep violence in their own ghettos. White people then buy cheap shitty real estate to make a boutique cupcake shop and complain about how shittier their shit neighborhood is.

Are white people really this retarded?

>we'd better keep feeding the public lies and the authority of liars to keep them rational
>surely this will not have negative repercussions

Based correlation equals causality poster.

>Honk!
>Honk!

>blacks being dumb
>whites being smart
>>Are white people really this retarded?

Attached: C1B5516B-14B2-4808-837B-FE91EA69CC30.jpg (701x696, 38K)

Being part african, let me briefly share my insights w/ you subhumans. We're out of our element. That is not to say we can't assimilate, we clearly have. That is not to say we do not have fluency in language, technical competence, etc. But the dynamic of this kind of society is not in our blood, literally. Seems like it ain't in yours either. On top of that, and due to this elemental difference between african and caucasian, all of the uncivilized aspects of man have been SHUNTED ONTO us by the "opposing" camp". This is what makes "black people" automatically martial as they develop and gain personhood. This is why we have a way of being you can't imitate. Partially because you've sequestered yourself away from the raucous din of african living, and made yourself ethically higher than us in a society you founded. These same idiots turn around and say we're not civilized. We're stranded here with you idiots. As unnatural as modern living has become with the infiltration of the (((TRIBE))), we've developed a resistance to it, that "whites" build up over time by dint of the very factors I just delineated. Now I refer to the USA population. As I've just stated I am only partially African. My other side is decidedly european, and perhaps native american. Both the "whites" and the "blacks" have different spiritual expression (amazing, I know) that unfortunately both are hopelessly ignorant of, and only drawn to by blind and often unheeded magnetism. Only the Aryan human type transcends this carnival of ignorance and realizes the bio, geno, somatic, etc. differences and honors them.

>black people being subhumans

How can you be sure of that if you don't even know your own kind? We were all uprooted in this Neo-Babylonian edifice.

I dont even know what this is but it's based.

Did you know a fifth of all blacks are legally retarded.

But wait there's more. 95% of the crime is committed by males so if we break that down to about half the population, only 6% of the population commits 53% of all violent crime. But wait, there's more. If most of that crime is commited by the adult population we are looking at about 3% of the population committing 53% of the crime.

This is a stormfront thread.

>we clearly have
LOL

marx hated jews even though he was one

This.
Fear of the unknown is natural and healthy, to some extent. Blind acceptance leads to death.

Has Yea Forums gotten more stupid of late? Seriously how braindead can you be, at least try make your racism semi cogent so that other retards fall for the meme

Yes, of course. If nigs were smart, people would be okay with them around.

>this pol dump

Attached: 1512077000586.jpg (1032x774, 100K)

Excellent exploitation of permutation.

It isn't even outright lying, in my mind. It's just putting a spin on facts to exert influence through connotation. All ideologies do this - it's almost impossible not to. What's troubling to me is how difficult it is to remain conscious of this influence.

Almost all the ones from before the 20th century. Kant literally wrote a book subtitled "Alle Neger Stinken."

actually all the germans were very racists. All of them even Marx. And not only towards blacks. Nazism didn't happen overnight is the result of german idealism.

people claim iq is environmental in order to explain the racial disparity. they have no evidence of this besides "environment can matter" and there is evidence against it. they are liars and the authority figures propping these people up are liars by proxy

surely this will not have negative repercussions

>We're out of our element. That is not to say we can't assimilate, we clearly have. That is not to say we do not have fluency in language, technical competence, etc. But the dynamic of this kind of society is not in our blood...
Good comment. I'm white but this is something I've intuitively known for a long time and something that never seems to be said. A state of living has been forced on a race that has neither had time to evolutionarily adapt, nor is it a state that's a natural product of black society. If someone took wolves out of the forest and brought them to live in apartments in NYC who would be surprised if some of them turned out to be maladapted to their new life? And their offspring 5 to 10 to 20 generations later? It wouldn't be surprising if there would still be issues, some that no amount of time might entirely alleviate. And even though species adapt over time, there are ways of living that will never be harmonious with the nature of any given species.