Is there any sort of comprehensive quiz I could take to estimate my knowledge of philosophy...

Is there any sort of comprehensive quiz I could take to estimate my knowledge of philosophy? Sounds like fun and I’d like to see how I stack up against others on this board

Attached: 679E06D9-4282-4BFB-A058-21220A7F7705.jpg (888x888, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dichotomytests.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll quiz you bud.
1. Define good and bad behavior so that every behavior is characterized as either good or bad.
2. Defend or refute Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle.
3. Describe your own personal school of ethics using the previous two answers as axioms and one additional complimentary axiom.

1. Good is when it benefits me, bad is when it doesn't.
2. It has something to do with topology
3. My own school of ethics comes from the old African tribes way of thinking who have a superior way towards the world. Their good & bad is defined as "If I rape their wives it gud if they mine it bad" which is overwhelmingly superior against anything we poor supremacist European could have ever though up.

1. what be good for me
2. we live in simulation nothing real, heisenberg technical right because particles = information
3. ok you has to be good to people because bad being is bad for character also believe in god because he creat us no fear of death because god safe us also no minorities allowes

Attached: 004e4d17e772278436800520fd9cadc0.jpg (500x505, 60K)

Philosophy is about philosophers! not problems and "branch"-specific isms, you analytic autist

> quiz
> knowledge
> quiz
> knowledge
You have already shown that you have zero.

Philosophy isn't a competition

This thread is going to get so fucking good, I can feel it

Attached: 1002039948.jpg (394x394, 20K)

If you're not already certain that you know more philosophy than most people on Yea Forums, you probably dont know anything about philosophy. This place is a terrible metric against which to measure yourself, nobody knows anything or reads

Explain why I'm right and you're wrong

The pseud reveals himself.

Attached: 1553142047323.png (500x522, 108K)

this. im a phil undergrad and i already feel like 90% of the people here are below me philosophically. this place is pseud central

1. Good is everything that serves ̶̨̡̨̧̨͔̬̳͎̻̟̦͖̞̺͕̫̝̰̘̪̫̭̜͇̤̤̭̹̖͈̰͇̤̖̖͇̤̼͇̳̺̫̻̙̩̬̜̪̤̭͙̹̖̖͂̋͌͋̀̓́͒͆͌́́̀͌̽̀̍̍̓͂̈́́̊̕͜͜͜ͅ ̴̧̧̛͇̻͈̣͖͔̣̻̯̟̻̮̜͔̘̞͚̘̟̰̠̞̩̫̬͇̭̪̫͖̻͇̙̹̠̰̗̖̜̤̤̟̯̮̬͖̘̼̰̯͚̼̻̙̮̭̱̞̬̟̦̯̖̭͈̖͇͓̂̂͊̈́͊̏̈́͌͒͆̍̓̌̓̏̋̋̓̽̈́̐̈̊̀̑̂̌̈́̓̂̋́̑͗̊̓͒͆͆͂͒̈̎̄́̓̀̆̋̿̾̈́̀̓̋̌̍̀́̿̍͋̿̀̽̈́̃͊̿͘̕̕̚̚͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅΟ̷̧̨̖̝̮͚̺̣̳͚̻̜̜̮̻̫̜̺̙͚̝̠͈̖̘͚̗̭̯̰̮̹̗͚̪͔̗̩͍̤̪̮͍͕͚̫͎͔̦̘̫̪͎͚̼̬̩͉̟͍͙͇̣͕͚̥͇̮̪̳̬̫̦̼͉͑̉͂̎͋̓̀͜͠ͅρ̶̧̨̡̨̡̡̨̛̛̙͇͓̤̮͙̱̟͇̟͖̗̝̟̳͎̭̻͓̣̹͎̪̬̹̰̦͚̬̤͔͔̮̟̤͓͇͓̩̻̏̈̿̉̾̿́̐͂̎̊̀̌͛̓̍̆̆͊̾̊̈́̓̉̀̌͆̑̎̈́̋͒̕͘͜͜γ̶̧̧̨̨̧̡̠̮͖̗͎̱̼͇͍̝͚̙̗͖̗̟͕̳̜̬͎̠͕̭͖̣̳̞͔͙͖͕̙̫̫̥̗̳̤͕̫̹̭̳̠͈̗͙̝͕͎̜͖͆̈̒̿̆̽̕͜ͅα̷̨̢̨̢̨̛̛̜̖̦̝̭̼͕͙̱̻̞̯̗̦̺͙͙̹̟͓̗̦͇̮̥̞̝̠̘̼̞̟̤̱̞̜̮͚̣̩͈̰͚̭̥̼͚̥͓͎͎̝͚̗͖̬̟̩̖͚͙̣͉͉̣͎̑̋̈́̆̈́͗̍̀͌̄͒̍̌̋̾͆̍̀̌̋̊̽͊̒͒́͋͆̇͂̎̂̄͋̏͌̆̄̀̒͒͊̌̂̔̄͗͒̆̉̽͘̚͜͝͝͝͝͝χ̵̨̢̧̧̡̡͖̫̖̼̤͈̰̟̺̥̠̩͚̹͈͉͚͓̯̹̥̞̺͍͉̦͍͕͎̙̘̩̻͍͙̭̺̪̺͔̹̦̫͓͎̟̥͖̼̫̬͕̗̤̙̟͎͚͚̰̙̞̗̫̯̜̮̰͔̍͐̾̏̓̑̉̍̽͗̀̔͛̂̊͘͜͝ͅε̶̢̛̛̖̬̯̮̼͛́̓̀̐͌͂̀̃̏͋̇̾͒̾̉̂̓̐̆͒͆͗̌̏̇̏̍̑̓̌̌͆̄̌̉̐̊̈́́̉̽̎̾͊̀̈̔̾͒͗̐̏̎̎̽̿̍͗͂́̊̑̂̍́̐̉͐̀̎̾̐͗̓̿̆͂̈́͒͗͛̕͘̕̕͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅλ̵̨̡̧̛̝̣͙̞̫̱̹̯͓͎͚̮͙̭͖͈͍̼͎͉̘͈͙͙̳̯̯̦̦͎͖͔̺̓́̍̊̾̒̉̆̐̈́̈̂̾̍̓̊͊͆͊̆̒̿̎́̈́͊͑̈͗̌́̌̽̊͒͆̉́͆̔̏̀͑̍̈̔̌͂̀̏̿͂̽̈̀̊̈͘̚͘͘͘͜͠͝α̷̡̢̧̧̧̡̨̛̛̛̦̘̬̖̳͈͚̞̹̪̭̤͙̤̞̩̭͇͈͎̪̻̠͌̆̍͂̂͛̋̊̉̿̔̿̆́̀̌̆̆̓̀̿̑͆̂̉͗͒̓̑̍̈́̊́̿͑͑̂̿̒͐̽̾̄̊̊́̍̓̏̽̐̈́̉̐͋̊͐͒̋̿̉̃͛̚̚̕̚̚̚̕̕͜͜͠͠͝͠͝γ̴̨̧̢̡̡̨͇͖̹͓̬͎͚̯̰͙̳̥̘̪̬͖̠͉͈͖̣̫͓̭̟̞̞̮̟̝̯̭̦͙̰̩͓̘͓̳̯̻͕͇̫̫͈̫̭̻̘̪̪͓̬͙̱̘̠̻͔̯̼̹̮̂̇̀́́̀̍͆̏͊̈́̋̉͊͛̑͐́̄̿̎̊͂̄̓͑̍̿̌̽̍̀̈́̉̇̒͗̃̏̋̽̃̽̑̂̊͐̇͗͐̈̽͋̂̔̃̎̌̈̓̋͂̑̃̈̀̾́͂́͗̊͘̕̚̕̕͘͘͜͜͠͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅ and Tem will.
2. The universe is a just a toy to Tem. Studying how it is built is futile, since Tem have arranged it to be as misleading as possible at its core..
3. We shall never understand Tem will.
I shall be punished now, for I have mentioned Tem. I, as a mere mortal, am not and never will be worthy of Tem.

Based satanic schizoposter

Attached: based.jpg (478x550, 39K)

are you referring to temmie chang or what

I don't think I've even finished one book in the last year

All matters of the heart require us to not only act, but to reiterate and stand for what truths we would hold dear, and so if not spirit against body or body against body, man must be the antagonist always against the universe.

based

Attached: tenor.gif (252x234, 1.12M)

dichotomytests.com/

Depending on what result you get depends on your philosophical knowledge.

>Tfw everyone is just gonna get monotheist again because they don't realise how influential Christian thought was to the West

Attached: Sorta smug Wojak.png (680x574, 127K)

ethics is all about controlling others' behavior and your system provides no incentives for others to have their wives raped by you. they gang up on you and you die. next.

>there is an underlying morality in everything that we do
Fuck why, can you really say that the effectual defines the judgement if so it becomes an arbitrary extension forever ongoing towards what may happen. If Evil may arise from Good then would thy let it occur? Would Evil not then arise from that Good later on?

Must we decide by the inherent Good but then is that not just simply the immediate effectual? Once we extend the effectual to infinite or to the immediate it becomes both. We must therefore only look to what is the greatest good which may arrive or to what the defining term of morality is as applied to all situations regardless of the effectual. We must live the latter way as if we were to live as but Buddhist with the view of ourselves as sand in the wind society would cease.

Does the ends justify the means? Only within a conceptual framework of the mind irrelevant to the ultimate. Otherwise there is not justification. We must live within the moment for we exist within the moment.

>tfw I got monotheism but I am actually a monotheist

Attached: christ_and_fren.jpg (618x741, 67K)

back to Yea Forums

I FUCKING REALISE IT, WE MUST BALANCE THE BURDEN OF THE INEVITABLE SIN AND EVIL BOUND TO OCCUR BETWEEN THE CURRENT, AND THE FUTURE. FOR WE EXIST TO BENEFIT OURSELVES WE MUST EXACT OURSELVES AND SO TO SURVIVE NOW IS OF THE SAME IMPORTANCE TO SURVIVE LATER.

THE TOPIC OF MORALITY WE KNOW ONLY THAT THE GOOD, AND THE EVIL EXIST. WHETHER OUT SPIRIT OR OUT OF THE BENEFICIAL IT MATTER NOT FOR THIS I KNOW THEY EXIST.

Based, Christ time.

Attached: God Speed - Edmund Leighton.jpg (2904x4000, 3.65M)

seems about right

Attached: e1b9a73ad5657fbd1a102f969a370ba1.png (504x781, 72K)

>materialism 44.3%
>Egoism 65.8%
How fucking edgy could you get lad? I meant all normal anons.

I didn't know I was such a gay fence sitter

Attached: Screenshot_20190606-192901_Private Browser.jpg (1440x2560, 835K)

what a faggot centrist, do you have literally no beliefs? Did you just grey all of them?

das why i gang up first idiot. Have you never been in a negroid war???????