Why yes, I majored in English literatue, how could you tell?

>why yes, I majored in English literatue, how could you tell?

Attached: CC562568-E540-4293-82B3-EBB6D72BE0C8.jpg (678x452, 35K)

Hold on, I didn't know black people could read.

looks like a philosophy major to me

you dont have to be able to read to get a degree in literature

actually,

Homeless people are the true redpilled.

Underrated.

This

looks comfy ngl

Same as any undergrad degree.
Word of advice. IF you don't plan on postundergraduate education, don't bother. Just become a trucker or enter a trade. Even STEM majors have it rough. Starting salaries are in the 30s and 40s at best.

I make $14k a year and live on mac n cheese and am pretty happy with my low-debt state school literature education. My job is so easy I have lots of time to read.

You'd make more on SSI and food stamps you know?

Haven't done food stamps yet out of pride. But that may be my future. A heartfelt thanks to the taxpayers! (EIC means I pay negative tax.)

>live on mac n cheese
Enjoy your pellagra and beriberi. Presumably too, magnesium and potassium deficiency. I imagine you get eyelid 'twitches'.

Oh god please no someone tell me it's going to be alright if I apply myself someone tell me

>Sunny days down in skids row, suns burnin and I been wearin these jeans for way too long now. Usein my bag fer a pillow and just thinkin' man. Thinkin' bout the same bullshit dat got me here and pretty much bout everything else dat make a man sad. Aint nobody care for me, gods sendin dese rays burnin me up to a crisp in these raggedly ole' rags. I'm all by myself, an old man now, all by myself, family don't care, man i'on even care for myself, ain't nobody care for nobody, a selfish,hot world man; a selfish hot world man.

I read this in Morgan Freeman's voice. kino/10

>why yes, i learned a manual trade, how could you tell?

Attached: rich man.jpg (2600x1165, 387K)

>gods sendin dese rays burnin me up to a crisp in these raggedly ole' rags
very nice

Attached: 1544910157803.jpg (1080x1080, 126K)

diogenes-pilled

>trade meme
stop pushing this shit

kino

>I imagine you get eyelid 'twitches'.
not him but fuck
what does that mean

>he fell for the get a job meme

Can someone photoshop this greentext into OP's pic?

kek