Why do so many books have FUCK in the title? When I was at Books a Million today...

Why do so many books have FUCK in the title? When I was at Books a Million today, 3 of the top 20 books have FUCK in the title.

Attached: professorsexy.webm (390x810, 2.75M)

It's a marketing trend, like how that one "The Girl With" book led to hundreds of others

I don’t know either. I don’t really take it too seriously if it has curse words in the title.

To be completely honest it might be a mixture of an inferiority complex and having to make themselves depressed at the state of society.

You obviously function based on the effort you put forward in life. Many would be able to tell you that :3.

Life is not so simple, complex, but it is the kinds of simplistic attitudes that drag us all down and retard progress that much more. :3

Sometimes you just KNOW that a person has absolutely no reverence for teaching and no concern for the pupils

have sex you incel freak. a woman can dress how she pleases

That’s not really true.

You see how a woman dresses signifies a particular philosophy. Is she obsessed with sex or not obsessed with sex? Is she trying to make others aroused or not? If it’s the former, I can guarantee I am not interested.

Generally speaking, I am simply not interested in those women who try to make others sexually aroused at all. And this is because not only is it bad for society, I quite simply haven’t gotten to know them yet :3

How much better would it be if the woman were very attractive indeed and covered her body very well. I would prefer that very much :3

It's all those self-help books, right?

Well, I think a woman should be able to express herself as she pleases. We are in the twenty first century ffs. This is the century of sexual liberation. Let a woman wear what she wants because who are you to tell her how she looks good? It's certainly better if she decides what looks best on her.

>ywn be “””sexually assaulted””” by a sexy horny fertile female teacher “””sexual predator””” as a 16 year old high school student
Fuck this shit its not fair

Attached: CAA00AC5-CBF3-4ECE-91DF-C8925B026EE9.jpg (600x800, 91K)

>century of sexual liberation
>people are having less sex than previous generations

What did they mean by this?

>Well, I think a woman should be able to express herself as she pleases
Which is only a good thing if what she pleases is benefitting society, and not harming it.
>We are in the twenty first century ffs
Appeal to time period? Not very smart
>This is the century of sexual liberation
And this is a good thing? Why?
>Let a woman wear what she wants because who are you to tell her how she looks good
You are appealing to an argument that is used by many. And just because it is an argument used by many does not make it a good argument.
> It's certainly better if she decides what looks best on her.
See the first response.

:3

That means women aren't forced to fuck incel freaks like you. They can choose who they fuck.

based :3 poster

Based gets thrown around so much i don’t even know if it means something good anymore.

You can call me awesome. Awesome :3guy

Fuck off incel
>Which is only a good thing if what she pleases is benefitting society, and not harming it.
How does a woman dressing how she wants harm society?
>Appeal to time period? Not very smart
Ummmm sweetie. Then why are we over slavery? Is that appeal to time period?
>And this is a good thing? Why?
Read some gender theory ffs
>And just because it is an argument used by many does not make it a good argument.
Then counter the argument if it's so bad

War and Fuck
Fuck Dick
Gravity's Fuck
Infinite Fuck
Fuck Meridian
The Fuck of Disquiet
The Great Fuck
Gone with the Fuck
Finnegan's Fuck
No Longer Fuck
Fuck

Damn OP you're right, way too many

Namecalling doesn't actually answer my question. Even sex among women is statistically decreasing, just at a slower pace than among men.

You sound really fat

Sometimes I giggle at the absurdity of women. They carry around those tits, those organs of service, and those wide, child-bearing hips. And yet they often are in positions meant for men. Imagine if a big, strong, stoic man were a babysitter for little girls whom he knows nothing about. That’s how I view woman.

Women need to be raped. It is the only language they understand. Women enjoy rape. Don't let them tell you otherwise, because they are notorious liars and don't know their own minds. Women want to be held down and fucked hard. They want to be made to cry and scream. Women have a biological imperative to be raped. Did you know that women who are raped are twice as likely to conceive as women who have unprotected consensual sex? It is a fact. Women who are raped often have orgasms as well - some women have never had an orgasm in their lives save for a rape. The desire to be sexually dominated is deeply programed into the woman. This is a fact of evolution that cannot be denied without women becoming unbalanced. Feminism is really just an outward manifestation of an internal problem with modern women. These 'feminists' desperately want to be put in their place. That's why they act out so much and are so belligerent. Whether they know it or not, subconsciously they want to piss men off and get men to make them submit. They want to be slapped in the face, told to shut the fuck up, and then raped until they can't stand up. This is what women really want. I say we give it to them.

Attached: 60C693EB-C495-4606-88A9-D8EF45EA09D5.jpg (2250x3000, 361K)

Troll and a bad one too.
stop responding to the troll.

Holy fuck we have a seething incel freak over here. Why the FUCK are people like you SO JEALOUS OF WOMEN GETTING BETTER POSITIONS THAN YOU

>hurr durr everyone i don't like is le troll

Attached: 1559767503378.png (866x900, 357K)

T. Reciprocal seether

Back to /pol/, virgin.

this is my fantasy... could happen at any point of middle or high school really

>How does a woman dressing how she wants harm society?
I offered two different scenarios. Obviously not in all cases is ‘letting a woman dress the way she wants’ harming society.
>Ummmm sweetie. Then why are we over slavery? Is that appeal to time period?
If slavery was morally justifiable, then simply being over slavery in the current time period would not deem that being a morally righteous thing.

Luckily for everyone God condemns slavery right away in the Bible, and with faith people can overcome it. Through history you have seen the non-slaveholding Nations rise up against the slaverowners.

You are appealing to arguments designed to Enflame and upset. You would make a good politician, but not a good intellectual.
>Read some gender theory ffs
‘Gender’ liberation is fine, I’m even with it. Obviously what I’m doing with Butterfly is respecting who she is intellectually. That’s why she has given me what she has.
>Then counter the argument if it's so bad
How about I prove why it’s a bad argument? After all, why should I need to counter an argument if it is bad? Use your head.

It’s a non-sequitur. If she is wearing what she wants, I’m not saying she doesn’t look good, I’m saying it’s bad for society.

I admit some women are more competent than me in certain matters. I still think it’s absurd that they carry around their cow tits, that’s all. I was watching a softball game the other day, and these thoughts just came to my mind. These women are no doubt better softball players than I am, yet I laugh at their appearance. Lighten up

>:3

My only concern was that the men in her class are thinking this . And before you say it, yes, I already know that it's not her fault. The students, of course, would be in the wrong here.

Troll
Stop answering the fucking troll.

>I offered two different scenarios. Obviously not in all cases is ‘letting a woman dress the way she wants’ harming society
No you didn't. Show the cases in which it's bad for society.
>If slavery was morally justifiable, then simply being over slavery in the current time period would not deem that being a morally righteous thing.
That's literal word salad.
>Luckily for everyone God condemns slavery right away in the Bible, and with faith people can overcome it. Through history you have seen the non-slaveholding Nations rise up against the slaverowners.
God also condemns oppressing women. Jesus would support the sexual liberation of women.
>Gender’ liberation is fine, I’m even with it.
No you're NOT. You think it's fine for men to dress how ever they like, but women must follow a strict dress code.
>Use your head.
Not an argument

>Luckily for everyone God condemns slavery right away in the Bible
No, God gives rules for slavery. There’s nothing inherently wrong with slavery if the master and slave are respectful and fair.

fuck off sartre

God wanted you to be kind to your slaves, yes.

I think the argument could be made that having no slavery is better though, and also this leads to further interpretation: that it’s okay to biblically define society without always referring to the Bible.

That you are able to know God’s will by having communion, without actually having a piece of paper written down tell you what to do. You would do well to listen to what I say, if I were you. :3 if you know who I am in real life. I am what /x/ calls ‘the nobody’. In reality, you might say I do have a direction from God. It’s how I’ve known perfectly what to do. To get even out of this situation.

It is good to progress beyond slavery, and with it is another sociological lesson from God: to move beyond the past. That the past doesn’t matter like you think it does, like even the Jewish think it does.

What matters is not what you’ve been given or what you or your ancestors have done: what matters is what you’ll DO. Look forward and inward. Look to others, situationally, to propel yourself. Let you, others, and the situation (God) work as one. :3

I did, it’s not, he would but not sexual liberation, women and men function differently, and it was meant as an insult.

There. No green texting necessary :3

My god I would BREED her

i think i might be in love with her, lads.

>books have FUCK in the title

Avoid these books at all cost!

Attached: 1540917744635.webm (640x800, 1.73M)

You will like The Foundation for Exploration.

WHY?! WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO WITH THESE JEZEBELS? All I want to do is come here for an asexual experience that will exercise my brain but I am constantly titillated by these vixens with their prodigious hips and provocative figures. Can I never satiate this thirst, will I ever know the touch of a woman and enter between her loins? Will my seed ever drip from her moistened hole?

i'd jump through hoops
to taste her scoops

Read. The. Bible

Wrap 'em up. I'll take 'em both.

Attached: 1300033067765.png (228x350, 132K)

Was really hoping she would see the camera

Fuck off butterfly

hive mind

Vulgarity is trendy right now. Also, the edginess grabs your attention.

This was implied, I thought.

Attached: 1302656284134.jpg (600x600, 153K)

>Imagine if a big, strong, stoic man were a babysitter for little girls whom he knows nothing about
Sounds based

What does she teach?

Mathematics

Attached: 1559756795169.webm (500x892, 2.86M)

>blacks are allowed to live in society
yikes

i should would like to smell and lick her ass hole after it's kind of sweaty not too sweaty but you know like a normal day's worth of walking around, pretty sure i'd cut off 2, maybe 3 of my fingers just to lick her breasts for 30 seconds i wonder if she'd sit on my penis if i literally begged her??

I agree. I wasn't curious about what she was lecturing on. I wanted to smash that whisker biscuit and milk

Gonna need some sauce on this thott

Based and pure-souled

You write like a movie villain :3 poster.

You're absolutely right, despite what mentally ill people might say.

Of course she can, but if she gets pulled into a dirty bathroom stall and raped because she got her tits hanging out dont cry a fuckin tear about it

Inshallah brother I agree wholeheartedly

Yes inshallah brother I once had a "Sexual emergency" and did just that

>The Fuck of Disquiet
Don't you mean Lolita?

dilate.

he's right you know

i'd like to get some sauce on her if you know whatameen

Stop pretending to be butterfly, I have her real tripcodes memorized

>her

fuck you

imagine going into her closet and taking those shoes......

dilate

They're a parrot.

If only she was barefoot...

Fuck off they want men not trannies

i wanto maek here an babby

there was a picture a while ago where an user proved that making a thread with an attractive girl as the picture netted many more replies than a thread without an attractive girl as the picture

Attached: lenny-simpsons-846343.jpg (395x346, 23K)

gee what a surprise

then why do they get ptsd, become suicidal, or have life long psychological problems afterwards?

cause they had all that to begin with but rape is a great excuse to make everyone feel bad for them

Wow, a teacher looks like that?

>Imagine if a big, strong, stoic man were a babysitter for little girls whom he knows nothing about.

>You would end up with a shitty Vin Diesel movie.

Attached: Stoic Nanny Man.jpg (355x500, 36K)

yes it's a requirement these days that all teachers are sexy young women

Attached: 1454966717659.jpg (499x750, 71K)

What are you on about.

Wrong. Women should be naked. Clothing overemphasises and conceals parts of the human body making them more alluring. By keeping females naked, male sexuality would be kept at bay.

this explains why animals never rape their females

This should go for men too. Most people cannot dress, and those of the lower taste-castes should adhere to a dress code – that sets them apart, but is modestly aesthetic and fitting to their rank – designed by the vanguard. Only the artistico-spiritual elite should be free to dress themselves, this free-will, however abundant or outrageous, conforming by pulsional inclination to the telic tonalities of their soul.

Go back to red.dit

If I forcibly held you down and injected you with heroin, you'd enjoy it too. Doesn't mean that gives me the right to do it to you.

Besides, they want to be raped by Chad. Not by your pathetic beta ass

Hot female teachers should be required to give male students blowjobs in order to improve their concentration.

Newsflash cunt. Nothing gives anyone "the right" to do anything. It's all about power

edgy

I bet you're real powerful!

No. I'm a sissy. I just know when someone is powerful. It makes my female penis tingle

lost

All women should be barefoot.

Prove me wrong

My employment contract gives me """the right"" to 21 vacations days a year.

But those shoes she’s wearing are fucking hot. I cant look at them without imagining my stiffie tied up in one tightly as she tickles the tip and squeezes and punches my balls

Would the law hold if there was no one to enforce it?

There is somebody to enforce it

Cool. So it is all about power.

Q.E.D.

I want my Reddit Gold now.

>The Strange Fuck of dr. Jekyll and mr. Hyde
>In Dubious Fuck
>The Fucks my Destination
>The Remains of the Fuck
>Fuck of Darkness
Damn, how did they get away with this?

That's an entirely meaningless observation then. I might as well argue that there's no such thing as "human beings" since it's all just atoms. Would there be human beings if there were no atoms? No, therefor there are no human beings only atoms. Q.E.D.

You have shown nothing but your own inability to think clearly.

You have not proven that my observation is meaningless. You've simply stated that it is. In order for you to tell me that I can't think clearly, you'd have to have a point of reference which is definitely "clear". You have not provided anything that would prove you have such point of reference. Lalala I'm right you're wrong because I'm me. Q.E.D.

This post does not matter. It is just bytes on the internet. Would this post exist without bytes? No, therefor it doesn't exist.

I never argued rights don't exist. Simply that they can't exist without power. You're fighting a strawman my dude. But I'm having a lot of fun fighting it, so let's continue.

You're responding to something that doesn't exist with something that doesn't exist. This is a contradiction, but since logic only exists in my mind which is created by atoms, logic doesn't exist and/or is meaningless. Only atoms do. Nothing is proven, therefore it isn't. Q.E.D.

What a tiresome person you are. You state entirely meaningless drivel, yet act as if you lay down wisdom.

>Nothing gives anyone "the right" to do anything.

My employment contract gives me the right to take 21 days of vacation a year. You are proven wrong by simple counterexample. I don't care what constructs make up the contract, it is of no relevance.
Now go ahead and post some more silly platitudes without meaning.

But user... Why would that contract mean anything to anyone? Would you inject people with heroin to if there was a piece of paper giving you "the right" to do so? Would it make it right?

No but it would give me the legal right to do so.

Fuck and Punishment
War and Fuck
Pride and Fuck
100 Fucks of Solitude

Damn, how did no one ever notice this trend.

I’ve had a couple. I wished I didn’t need one at all though

They are the product of a culture in which transgressing social norms has become an agreed social norm.

You dont need one at all you worthless subhuman
The point of a tripcode is if you are a creator or a guest here who needs to be identified
You do nothing but blog your stupid vapid fucking opinions everywhere for attention, that's all you want, attention
Now kill yourself you cancerous fuck

>i wish i could attentionwhore without the drawbacks

Attached: 0c714c55c30db4a6820fa3856a037cd5.jpg (564x550, 40K)

They do

Reminds me of that vidya game where an npc says all women should be kept barefoot and pregnant

You only need one so you can let everyone know you want my dick.

That’s your main function :3

>Would you inject people with heroin to if there was a piece of paper giving you "the right" to do so? Would it make it right?
Irrelevant. Besides, people don't always do things because they're right or even make sense. Sometimes people just do things because they can.

You don’t need one at all you daft self-satisfied cunt; kill yourself

No teachers want to teach or care about students.

I come from a family of teachers and they're all miserable and hate the students.

What evidence do you have to support this theory? I sure hope it's not a bunch of anecdotes...

Bullying would probably go down

THIS
how to sell books when you've been selling clickbait for over a decade; the pop culture unconociocious mind lifestream, desu daiaiaiaia

The main point of that post is essentially an opinion, or perspective. :3

Women are ALWAYS obsessed with sex lad. Read Otto Weininger

is she wearing caligae?

Allahu Ackbar brother

AAAAAAAAAAH
EVERYDAY EVERY NIGHT
ONLY THE COOCHIE COMES TO MIND

Attached: AGONY_UNRELENTING.png (960x960, 1.21M)

There's nothing wrong with this post.

>no concern for the pupils
but im sure she's their favorite teacher. Wanna know why?

The swearing in the title is just depression of the modern state. I dont take it too seriously. I think Butterfly would back me up on this one too. :3

According to Socrates, this is the best way to teach, to make sure your students like you and even are attracted to you.
I've felt that in high school and CEGEP (Québécois cunt here), I was never distracted from the beautiful teachers' beauty, on the contrary, I was more focused than ever.
I had a chemistry teacher called Angélique Fortier (hello Mrs. Fortier if you read this) who wasn't even good looking, but had so much sexual vibe and femininity that I aced her class.

Inshallah

>Well, I think a woman should be able to express herself as she pleases.
I think that women should be allowed to walk around naked with their labia dragging along the ground. And I'll also be repulsed and judge them for dressing like sluts.

hello user.
you were always a little fag I could tell from our first lessons
t. Ms. Fortier

try alcoholism, works for me (most of the time)

>i supes loves these sandals
>i feel so comfortable in them
>i get totes compliments
>omg, students, please pay attention to the diagram not what little gestures my toes are making while I'm wafting sweaty snizz pheromones from out beneath this "fashionable" skirt

>read the opinion of a 23-year-old incel proto-nazi who killed himself like a little bitch
lol

>jewish
>proto nazi

>what was the judenrat?

>one can't hate his own race
Imbecile.

Funny how nobody reads on this book forum

Wow, I've never thought we would meet again like this. I must confess, always desired you my sweet user.
t. Mrs Fortier

explore your sexuality

Attached: hmmm.jpg (640x789, 146K)

Your miserable family doesn't necessarily represent all teachers.

All teachers in modern schools are mentally deranged leftists

This. In America most public school "teachers" are deprofessionalized low cost corrections staff, monitoring the test takers. There's small scale instances of different institutions but they inevitably succumb to entropy one way or another. The builders of the next schools and libraries will play an important role in the coming century, whether they're breathing new life into old places or fully starting fresh.

Can you imagine how much of an incel you have to be to take a video of your TA like that and then post it on the internet?

Philosotitty

Extra-curricular solestry

Hm? :3

No man is not straight. This fucked up society convinces them otherwise.

>sartre
Care to explain?

I'm glad you fell in love with Mrs. Fortier, but did you fall in love with chemistry? Idk, I think it's primarily a spiritual relationship in which both parties have their gaze directed in mutual awe at something that is not properly theirs––as the priest has his back turned to the faithful when he celebrates the Mass. Teachers, if they are teaching the truth, are essentially co-learners who have had more time learn. Personal relationships, if there are any, are of little import. And according to Aquinas, he thought they veered more towards being an impediment for the entire class.

Honestly, it's moot and I am probably over-spiritualizing it. In large states public education will always be mediocre, for the same reason that in large kitchens the cooking is usually bad. Modern teachers, if they contemplate it at all, are likely aloof. They would direct me to some childhood development or neuroscience studies, where it is suggested that dressing in cocktail attire increases memory function. Hopefully I'm wrong tho.

That teacher is dressed like those strumpets out on Dupont Circle

>Can you imagine how much of an incel you have to be to take a video of your TA like that and then post it on the internet?
/ourguy/

Attached: virgin1.png (939x529, 296K)

>Dupont Circle

That's the place where the DC news stations cover the neighborhood snowball fights. Is it really as comfy as it seems?

Attached: 1462303781943.jpg (1632x1224, 176K)

>Fuck Dick

It's Fuck-Dick you pleb.

Mmmmmm

Attached: 0B951C66-562A-4F23-95CD-4324C3D2D994.jpg (1400x1750, 283K)

dilate, tranny wretch

Cringe yet based

Seething tranny

She carries herself like a little girl trying to act like an adult. It doesn't matter what she's wearing. She's teaching with the same affect of a kid riding her bike down the street without holding on to the handle bars.

Dumpy and fat women often wears jeans and hoodies to cover their grotesque visage. Would you rather see them flaunting skimpy dresses instead of pretty girls?

How you dress is who you are.

Lads, why is :3poster so based?

R/wooosh

butterfly is STILL around?

I really think Mark Manson started it. His articles and writing are well thought out but some of his 'humor' walks that line between cringe and cringer, just like this thread. I'd say "Yea Forums was never good" but at this point anyone who's still here knows that this is a shithole and are only arguing about women as a stress release valve from the pressures of Norman society.
Here, the young male is rewarded for being crude lewd dude. He does not give a fuck, and the people who do give a fuck, they are the ones who are shit upon, as if saying to them, "who are you to actually give a fuck? this is Yea Forums, we're busy being mediocre and giving into our base instincts, the chains of society are not welcome here!' and to that I respond; "if you value sex so much, then, why aren't you fapping?" and in your defense:
"Clearly to obtain brotherhood of the community here, are you dense?"
At that point I admit my autism and lower my head to you, the superior in intellect.

Attached: 7195f4cdAVL.jpg (1600x2418, 210K)

eid Mubarak brother

Fuck women

..betwixt their supple soles

Haha, posted before finishing my thought

Attached: 1559502936403.jpg (3000x2000, 1.96M)

More books for this feel?

Attached: IMG_1615.jpg (313x499, 26K)

>Suck and Fuck

They are smaller sized - typically referenced as caligula.

Is your pic related just the list of the 286 rules? It reads like the Talmud.