What's a book to become the monster to understand it

Attached: sold.jpg (1280x671, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/etOkZ6YBAZY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based ESL poster

thanks

>rope between them
Reminds me that we invaded Granada like a year after the formation of SEAL Team Six, and they tried out this ridiculously daring mission where they just dumped a bunch of SEAL's in the ocean mad far from the shore
>U.S. Special Operations Forces were deployed to Grenada beginning on 23 October, before the 25 October invasion. U.S. Navy SEALs from SEAL Team Six with Air Force combat controllers were airdropped at sea to perform a reconnaissance mission on Point Salines, resulting in four SEALs drowning. The bodies of Machinist Mate 1st Class Kenneth J. Butcher, Quartermaster 1st Class Kevin E. Lundberg, Hull Technician 1st Class Stephen L. Morris and Senior Chief Engineman Robert R. Schamberger were never recovered.

Read Blood Meridian.

Is there something can I read to understand you? I cannot understand what drives humans to kill each other in warfare.

1) Because it's them or you
2) Because you develop an intense bond with the men you train and fight with and don't want to let them down

Do you think sometimes your superiors take personal advantage of that? The honor, the loyalty?

Of course

Do you think warriors take advantage of their aloof elites' predilection for warfare?

Do warriors love warfare? All the killing, the destruction of humans?

I would like to know your opinion on this fragment.

youtu.be/etOkZ6YBAZY

voice of a npc straight from 90's rpg

war is a racket by general smedley butler will unironically have everything you need

War is to men what maternity is for women

This

Attached: merlin_146885469_3165fef3-b058-4e5c-8b7e-bcc7afc897da-articleLarge.jpg (600x800, 75K)

Attached: 008~01.jpg (740x654, 176K)

Yeah he sounds a little like Decker

>What's a book to become the monster
Well-
>to understand it

Attached: 5734435.jpg (960x539, 54K)

Your mom is to maternity what War is to my father.

mein kampf

>All the talking heads spewing drivel today about how thankful they are for ALL the brave men that fought on D-Day.

Attached: repelling_invaders_circa_1944.jpg (640x364, 152K)

stop being a germanphobic biggot

Quite the contrary. I'm mocking their thoughtless words and how they'd be ashamed to admit that it praises the sacrifices of the Czechs, Croats, Austrians, and Germans that fought against their noble invaders.

>things girls will never understand