Be me

>be me
>alarm woke me up at 8 am after more than 8 hours of sleep
>went to gym last night and did light cardio after a binge a few hours previously
>used the gym's shower (live in London) and I may have caught AIDS
>went to my second day of work
>was slightly late but my apathy has already reached its maximum so no worries
>did my braindead office work
>had coffee and a supermarket sandwich at lunch while watching tourists walk past
>browsed internet on phone during lunch but it became boring after an hour so I cut my lunch break short
>open plan office is annoying but I'm not doing rocket science so it only affects morale, not productivity
>wanted to leave after my boss but he was still there at 5.45 pm so I gave up and left then
>saw a Stacey on the underground train that made me feel sad; she was talking to a borderline normie/Chad and I wondered what type of hormonal benefits he was getting just by talking to her
>read a book on my phone in the train but I felt pathetic
>got home
>drank coffee (because it's a heavy lifting day) and mindlessly browsed internet
>went to gym
>wore contact lenses so I saw gymthots in all their glory
>lifted heavy weights and it went ok
>now at home, on phone, lying in bed

When you're a wagie, every day (really just every 5 hours after work) is a discrete block of time that's easily wasted and doesn't feel like enough to be worth working in, unless I summon an iron discipline. Chores become soul sucking.

My job is kind of high status but utterly menial. I'm sure that being a scientist or programmer or engineer or anything creative would be more fulfilling. The only thing I'll cultivate is expertise in bullshit. But I can't really go off the track because I'm 28. I'm too fucking old to start at the bottom next year. And I have no shits about my boring degree.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (340x296, 12K)

Why is Londonfrog stuck at 28 years old? If he's posting from beyond the grave this just gained a second wind

What a pitiful existence.

absolutely based

Find some way to get joy from your work

you have to

If we worked in isolated cubicles I could learn stuff or read for that sweet pseud cred in my free time, maybe 30 to 60 minutes at a time. But we are utterly packed in to busy open offices.

90 % of the value is in the line on my CV and being able to tell a future employer that I can handle a bigger and bullshittier job

Nigga if you aren’t spending that extra time looking for other ways to make money then you aren’t living.

please, never stop posting

>did my braindead office work
>browsed internet on phone during lunch but it became boring after an hour so I cut my lunch break short
imagine having such a luxury and then complaining about it
so much free time for raw thought, of whatever subject you can think of, in the most literal sense
my job is also mindless (though manual) but I correctly recognize it as a glorious privilege
>on phone, lying in bed
Stop doing this.

>wagie
>working standard hours with a long lunch break and plenty of time to moan and complain about his life

based niggaposter

Attached: 201503_1625_bgaec.jpg (500x500, 44K)

Up until a couple months ago he was consistently saying he was 27 years old. So no, he isn't eternally 28, he's just aging (just not mentally). FYI, I'm the user who is cataloging all his posts.

Is it a book yet? How's the continuity editing?

I've just been screen capping his posts (some times including a couple replies as well). I'm not entirely sure what format I should release things in (especially since its an ongoing thing). I think I'll compile the images into a pdf and release them as volumes. With every volume including around 50 posts. That way whenever I compile another 50 posts, I can release a new volume. Alternatively I could also do every 100 posts.

Attached: The Last Binge Ever.png (500x775, 381K)

who the fuck would read this. Imagine some unsuspecting soul coming across a copy laying out on the sidewalk

If I found something on the sidewalk with Pepe's stupid face on the cover, I'd read it.

Get tinder, have sex.

>tinder
LF doesn’t need this degeneracy :3

He clearly doesn't socialize, how else would he have sex?

Why is it necessary that he have sex?

4channel told me to do so, incel.

LondongFrog represents a generation of demoralized men who are aware of the futility of everything but haven't the know-how nor will to do anything about it.

Alternatively you could read him as a Waiting for Godot figure, who is constantly talking about wanting to improve his life but every single day falls for the same traps as though completely unaware of the previous days resolve for improvement.

Also, maybe this cover is more to your taste

Attached: 1555944970159.png (500x775, 458K)