Found the train wreck of a novel I wrote when I was 14

And boy it's a trip...

> pic related

Attached: book 2 pages.jpg (4000x3000, 1.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/a78m3ygzbjsufif/14yo story.pdf?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/sal7055ho3yqm0b/second prologue.pdf?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Make it into a pdf and upload it. Seriously, I want to read it.

Make it a PDF.
Upload it.
Post it in Yea Forums
???
Profit.

why do americans write in print?

K man it may take a while to take all the pictures hears another part of it

Attached: 100_0728.jpg (3000x4000, 1.86M)

>laff laff laff
Extremely cringy, but I still want to read it.

Kek
Keep going op

I want to know why you have those foam playmats as your floor OP.

Because it's readable, not an american but adopted writing in print after being taught cursive.

plot twist, OP is 15

same asmore readable.
I dropped cursive in highschool because trying to take notes fast just made a tangled mess.

What’s the synopsis?
Who’s this uncle Arnold fellow?

This is actually good. It has that exuberance and lack of fear that every adult artist chases their whole life. Seriously, man, with a little work this might actually be a really really good book.

> I interpolated
lol
I love it

Those mats are quite useful, I had a lot more when I was a kid it stops my piss jugs from draining down into the room below me

If I can find the synopsis I'll post it... the whole thing was spread throughout several school notebooks that I mostly wrote in the bathroom when my irritable bowel was really bad

I think you'll change your mind once I post more of it. It was a total cluster fuck of cringe and basically reads like a mix of cheesy YA humor and anime battles all the way through

> pic related from the "prologue"

Attached: 100_0731.jpg (3000x4000, 1.86M)

First 10 pages - actually the last part of the book I wrote. Get ready for some major character name cringe

dropbox.com/s/a78m3ygzbjsufif/14yo story.pdf?dl=0

Honestly that was still better than a fair amount of the shit I see posted here

OP here

dropbox.com/s/sal7055ho3yqm0b/second prologue.pdf?dl=0

2nd 10 pages - notice this was written like 3 months before that other prologue - all in keeping in line with the cheesiness.

Drop box has horrible file preview its too dark - any alternatives to see it better? the pdf looks fine on my fone

> pic related is how thicc the pages are its gonna take forever to upload

Attached: 100_0726.jpg (4000x3000, 1.77M)

meh, i've read worse

This is all a ploy to get asspats isn't it

Very nice shading on the prologue heading. I can tell you took your time.

Attached: hue.jpg (625x341, 39K)

Cursive is for women and queers

> OP here

the rest of it basically reads the same just with different characters - to the one guy asking for a plot I don't think there was one to be honest - I paged thru it and it was a bit hard to follow just a bunch of chases and battels pretty much a dead end - I'm working on some newer stuff now that has a plot though

Attached: 100_0753.jpg (4000x3000, 2.14M)

it's not an american thing.

Dang

>I heard a clank,
>I heard a Bang,
>The Train was comin' and I said "Dang."
based

What authors were you interested in then? What material was inspiring your style?

Mostly DJ MacHale (Pendragon series), a bit of James Patterson's super cheesy series Maximum Ride, a bit of Dr. Seuss, watching too much Star Wars as a kid, Tolkien (the Hobbit), the king James bible (though I was mostly agnostic even that young) a bit of my own personal style which I had begun to cultivate at that point - but a lot of the more advanced vocabulary was from reading a bunch of famous composer biographies. I wrote a bunch of other stupid stories about games, fights and playing with other kids at the time

> pic related was written a couple months after most recent extract from that book

In one of my other failed 'novels' there's a scene where the guards at an insane asylum are singing a cheesy rhyme as the whole place gets blown apart - that's the Tolkien speaking lol

Attached: retardationinthestyleofkingjames.jpg (617x824, 133K)