tfw when the book they were handing out for free at visit-a-mosque day is not a criticism of ISIS and Islamic...

> tfw when the book they were handing out for free at visit-a-mosque day is not a criticism of ISIS and Islamic extremism but is in fact a call for establishing a new caliphate which would include all lands ever controlled by a previous caliphate (including Spain) and would be governed through strict Sharia law

Holy shit, I am in possession of Islamist propaganda.

Attached: 415Ux8pKS2L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

islamqa.info/en/answers/365/ruling-on-photographs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what cunt do you live in?

Report them and everyone there will be on an fbi watchlist and never be allowed to travel

Canada

Report them to the police. Not that it'll matter, but who knows.

>report them
so trudeau gives them more gibs?

>all lands ever controlled by a previous caliphate (including Spain)
Why not the whole world?

Attached: aid1764928-v4-900px-Find-a-Girlfriend-Step-1-Version-2.jpg (900x675, 97K)

baby steps, akhi, baby steps.

ISIS does not follow a madhhab, in fact they reject the idea and do their own thing, hence extremely heterodox. However the idea of a caliphate itself is fundamental to Islam, westerm Balkinization is why we don't have one.

Also this is like Catholics calling for a new HRE and saying "Deus Vult", not evil at all, Muslims are just less cucked and so still seriously advocate this

Islam is innately Islamist except for how westerners use the latter, i.e. supporting forced conversions and targetting civilians

>be leaf
>report isis mosque to government
>get jailed for hate crime

Attached: 1535305466826.jpg (944x670, 65K)

Of course

Shut the fuck up you smelly fucking goatfucker. No one cares about your excuses for your desert cult

>dude let's subjugate the Christian nation of Spain and force sharia on them against their will lmao
>oh no, why do people think us Muslims are evil, Islam was never spread by the sword, we have no desire to attack people it's all lies :^((((

go figure

Does there exist a map of all previously held Christian lands?
Establish the Christendom

The funny part is we could glass them at any moment, wipe every last one of them out easily and they have the nerve to act like they can act out. Non-whites exist by the white man's consent only

Thats pretty much the entire planet

Attached: 1000px-European_Empires.svg.png (1000x482, 176K)

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1498026167907.jpg (500x488, 13K)

WAAAAAAAAAAAAH MY MOSKE!!!!
Muslims are pathetic, they can't even take on Jews like the white man easily gassed. Where's your Allah in Gaza you little bich

Attached: Destroyed_Great_Mosque_of_al-Nuri_(Mosul).jpg (998x562, 476K)

Sharia is not applied to non-Muslims. Non-Muslims are judged by their own religious laws, for example Muhammed (pbuh) punished Jews using their Torah

White men are nothing but the servants of Zionists

>tfw clown world is getting so bad the """enemy""" is starting to make sense

lol based muslim

NO NO I'M IN CHARGE HERE
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ALLAH SAVE ME!

Attached: 452915722.jpg (770x513, 105K)

Yeah yeah yeah save it Imam just tell me when we are teaming up and going after the jews

You're a fag if you report OP, Islam is based as fuck, exactly what Canada needs desu

This is literal cope philosophy that would lead to inevitable genocide if given actual power. Your perception of foreign tolerance is only a product of your inability to smite them with napalm.

I've got an unrelated question. Is it true that Muslims don't even drink water during the daytime during Ramadan? How do Egyptian construction workers not die from this?

I got a book from a Muzzie friend's dad called Let the Bible Speak. Little pamphlet that takes snippets from the New Testament and misleads them to portray Christians as insane perverted polytheistic cannibals. It convinced me that MEMRI screenshots are, if anything, overly tame and portrays Islam as more civilized than it is.

Fun read.

Damn I wish I was a Muslim so I could be part of that. Sounds awesome.

Allah have mercy on you, kufr.

Attached: Screenshot_20190604-213927~2.png (1080x1456, 960K)

I imagine thats a large attraction of why people join ISIS.

you could

>Fundamental Islamists take over Canada, turn the country into a caliphate, decree Sharia law over the entire country which causes degeneracy to vanish over night
In all honesty, it's probably for the best.

Even a member of the Spanish Inquisition would have said Islam make more sense than Clown World

Allah (swt) is in charge, man is either a humble servant or a proud pimple

Inshallah, whenever your religious leaders stop liking them so much

Actually the Turkish genocide was actually about collapse of Islamism and the rise of secular Turkish identity, the secular Turkish state also shut down Muslim schools and outlawed the hijab

Many, many generations of being used to it

Conversion is extremely easy but does come with important obligations and prohibitions. Once you do convert though, the mosque you do it at will embrace you as a brother.

Noooooo, literally the primary reason people join ISIS is that they pay quite handsomely

This is what the OP refers to, bfw

>Al-Nabhani proclaimed that the depressed political condition of Muslims in the contemporary world stemmed from the abolition of the Caliphate in 1924. Other causes of stagnation included the Ottoman Empire's closing of the doors of ijtihad, its failure to understand "the intellectual and legislative side of Islam", and neglect of the Arabic language.[5] In his most famous works, written in the early 1950s, al-Nabhani expressed a radical disillusionment with the secular powers that had failed to protect Palestinian nationalism.[6] He argued for a new caliphate that would be brought about by "peaceful politics and ideological subversion"[7] and eventually cover the world replacing all nation states. Its political and economic order would be founded on Islamic principles, not materialism that, in his view, was the outcome of capitalist economies.[6] al-Nabhani was critical of the way the Middle East had been carved up into nation states allied with various imperial powers.[6]

>How do Egyptian construction workers not die from this?
They just don't fucking work. Muslims communities productivity drops to zero in Ramadan and then they wonder why they're poor

>Also this is like Catholics calling for a new HRE and saying "Deus Vult", not evil at all, Muslims are just less cucked and so still seriously advocate this

The difference being that for Catholics it's a joke, but for Muslims it's something to kill, maim and burn for.

>He argued for a new caliphate that would be brought about by "peaceful politics and ideological subversion
So basically everything you're doing in Europe.
You slimey fucks have actually tricked the feeble left into believing that you want to be part of a multi-culti paradise and have actually turned them against those of us on the so-called "far right" that happen to point out you're going to take over.

You shift working hours and decrease the daily workload. Also keep in mind that the muslims in Europe and all the northern and southern parts of the world fast much longer because their sun sets much later.
The last Iftar in my town was at 21:16 while in Muscat it was something like 19:00.

big surprise

Damn /pol/ was right again, good thing it's election day here. I'll be sure to vote for far-right extremists.

>Noooooo, literally the primary reason people join ISIS is that they pay quite handsomely

What are you gonna use money for as a suicide bomber/fighting a desperate last stand, where the noose is the only outcome?

How does it feel to be athiest pretending to have faith?

The organization that wants to do this is oppposed and labelled a terrorist group (despite never having performed a single terrorist attack or ever collaborated with any such group) by virtually every single Muslim government, from Saudi Arabia to Turkey to Iran, because it would spell the end of all their power, they are pan Muslim, both Shia and Sunni, and want peace among all Muslims under a united empire. If the alt-right were smart, you would realize Europe would be the ideal ally (as they can operate there,) and convert in droves and raise the first European Khalifa, which these people and millions of other Muslims would follow to the death if it got really rolling.

Some are loyalists, but the high quality veterans and intelligence officers, not so much, and to sustain losses they rely more and more on high pay. It is not quite like other Muslim terrorists because it is not focused on a homeland, and it sees every madhhab as kufr

I honestly could not be an atheist rven if I tried. I could by will or rather lack thereof become a lazy indifferentist but I would still 100% believe in God

Fuck off Anglo we are secular

>this is just like the catholics
The current church position is a strong separation of church and state though, the church ceded political power so no this is nothing alike.

religious people are all fucknuts
even buddhists do this shit. i picked up a copy of this booklet in a buddhist temple in malaysia. it's a transcription of a talk given by a monk. it's a bit of a rant but it basically says that there's some new pandemic coming and we're all gonna die unless we knuckle down and pray really hard

Attached: vensuanhua.jpg (811x595, 140K)

>Mahayana
>Buddhism
>visiting Malaysia
>implying there's anything wrong with praying
I see...

Like Catholics fifty years ago.

Secularism is state atheism, complete rubbish. Each faith should be given state recognition and be held to their own rules

Please show evidence that these are being handed out.
(And no, I definitely do not want to read this, peace be unto CSIS. Plus, I love Islam and progressive HRT therapy. Blessed be Trudeau and whoever shall follow in his progressive reign, preferable 51% female, and >51% LGBTQ+ inclusive of all ages and persuasions and other-abilitied.)

>I see...
no, you probably don't

>The Heritage Foundation in the US reports the organization [which publishes this] is active in 40 countries, with 5,000 to 10,000 "hardcore" members and tens of thousands of followers.[379] Shiv Malik in the New Statesman magazine estimates Hizb ut-Tahrir has about one million members.[2] It is proscribed in Russia,[380] Kazakhstan,[381] Turkey, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan[382] and in all but 3 Arab countries[15] It had a ban lifted on it by the Lahore High Court in Pakistan,[383] and it survived proposed bans in Australia and the UK after clearance from the intelligence services and police.[269][384]

>Public campaigns by HT in Britain include

>‘Stand for Islam’—created "in response" to alleged ‘relentless attacks on the Islamic laws, values and beliefs’[516] and in opposition to government counter-terrorism measures and counter-radicalisation programmes,[517] and
SREIslamic—a campaign against elements of the sex and relationship education (SRE) curriculum in primary schools.[518]

Yeah, we know this, it's just the sheepish braindead lefties in our countries that deny it and claim Islam is "peaceful".

Makes no fucking sense. Muslims should be gassed as is the punishment for heretics

>The difference being that for Catholics it's a joke, but for Muslims it's something to kill, maim and burn for.

It's a joke for SOME Catholics. Not all of us, at least not any more. The difference is that the Muslims went back to their old ways several decades ago, so they've got a head start on us regarding this stuff.

Attached: pope_davis_750-2.jpg (750x563, 44K)

Reminder that forced conversions is shirk.

Reminder that the Quran literally says Christians aren't idolaters.

Why is this so difficult for Muslims to understand?

I am talking about in a Muslim state, what I said is an Islamic doctrine

Also, that's poor thanks after we helped you eradicate the communists in Spain

No Muslim here is advocating forced conversion, neither does the book the OP pictured

>Islamist propaganda
The "islamism" that makes things go boom is mostly just turban flavored third world nationalism.

And what is so ridiculous about conquest for a world religion? What about the idea of Christendom? What about the modern world of "global cooperation" and "world leadership", that is, world domination by American progressives?

Attached: D8Bd1LPX4AUMa1D.jpg (634x220, 41K)

>probably
I see...

I'd be on board with Islam if they didn't punish apostasy by death, the fact that a muslim who was born as such should be killed if he tried to leave the religion defeats the purpose of it not being a religion forced on others

This, they might say that they "respect other religions" and leave them be, but imagine being the son of a 1st generation christian convert and you decided Islam wasn't for you, you'd get stoned to death.
Their religious tolerance is a guise to convert as many people and keep them in by the sword.

It's shirk (idolatry). If you're not in Islam 100% for God, that's shirk.

Apostasy shouldn't be a punishable offence or else you're staying in Islam for reasons other than God. Why Muslims can't understand this, I do not know.

Because if they allowed people to leave their cult it wouldn't be so massive.

"Honey, I converted, let's raise our kids as Episcopalians instead while I no longer care about modesty and set a bad example."

Islam values community cohesion over liberalist automomy. If you don't believe or practice anymore, that's on you, but if you openly renounce it, that's divisive

"Thou wilt surely find the most hostile of men to the believers are the Jews and the idolaters; and thou wilt surely find the nearest of them in love to the believers are those who say 'We are Christians'; that, because some of them are priests and monks, and they wax not proud;"

There you have it. Literal word of God stating that Christians are not idolaters. Jews, idolaters, Christians. Three different groups.

Why can't Muslims understand this?

Fair enough.

I would agree, except that muzzies are quite degenerate themselves, and the West will water it down to a passive and liberal (I don't mean just socially) quirky thing one of these days.

Imagine actually believing Islam will overcome liberalism, the ideology that killed both fascism and communism.

Islam has pretty strict laws punishing degeneracy, it does not have any optimism about human nature. Also because Islamists, even if they are a third or less of the Muslims, are very much the opposite of apathetic, they will nearly always dominate in Muslim states unless there is a secularist armed forces to stop them.

It's mainly for their family. And they live in relative luxury while alive. Fucking sexslaves and the like. Those are the two factors, pleasure and security for their family. Often recruits come from marginalised groups who are inescapably impoverished too. They have little loyalty or religious fervour. Most are just fucking around till they die or escape the cult.

I like to read up on Saudi Arabia a few times a year as a kind of barometer on this process. They let women learn to drive not that long ago, which is a step in the liberal direction

Neither fascist nor communism is Islam. Fascism bit off way more than it could chew, and communism is a materialist ideology. Islam has an actual theology, and has it has much more consistent Scriptures that Muslims think are dictated verbatim from God, it is extrenely difficult to subvert. A religious subversive (munafiq) has a very hard time because the Arabic word for reform, bid'ah, is the word used to mean corrupting religion

Technically there is no way to derive women cannot drive from Sharia. However young women not be allowed to go out alone is very consistent with Islam, which sees it as a cause of fornication and adultery. Young women must be accompanied by a family member (can be an old woman) oe husband

Fanatics are often still degenerates though. I'm talking about being upstanding societywide, and not hypocritical or inconsistent, the culture being morally upright and sincere basically, not mere fanatics who are just looking for identity and drive, instead of morality and a good society. They are no different to schizos running Western pop culture today, if they're not genuinely virtuous and consistent then they can fuck off.

By fanatics do you mean Salafi terrorists? If so, I agree. If however you mean Islamists in general, I would not agree. Maududi lead a very pious life and said outstanding character must be the primary qualification of Muslim leaders. It is even Islamic belief that the caliph loses any authority if he commits a serious sin like drinking or fornication

the interesting thing is that in saudi arabia women are allowed to use uber on their own. saudis use some kind of sophistry to make this ok. same as jews with their stupid covers for their doorknobs. primitive religions survive the modern era by increasingly using stupid tricks in an attempt to deceive allah or whoever into thinking they are compliant. sharia banking is another example. the rest of us look at you like the imbeciles you are and get on with our lives.

I'm more talking about what the collective would be like if Islam where to gain more ground in the world. I don't like it when morality is used as an ad hoc tool for establishing and applying power, instead of something everyone holds to sincerely and consistently. It's not just about a leader not sinning on paper (which can be hidden even if he does), but the way it's used. Today in the West morality in the mainstream doesn't even exist, and when it is given lip service it's to be used by multinational corporations to secure profits (moreorless, in roundabout ways). It does exist in the actual population, though it is being aggressively eroded as we speak. I'm an atheist Australian btw, my family stopped being Christian at my grandparents. Can't say I like boomers, but at the same time I think filial piety is important.

Never thought about this before, muzzies always seemed subhuman and dirty to me but I don't know much about Islam. In my opinion radicalism and absolutism lends towards corruption and misuse, whereas serious striving towards virtue on the level of each individual, in a nuanced and well-paced way, is how you attain a genuinely moral society. Does Islam have the power to shape the world's culture, instead of just dominating it and putting it under some laws that the population is not fit for, not aligned with?

There is also things like this. I don't like this trickery. Adjust your doctrine or stick to it, don't skirt around it and pretend you aren't heretical.

Where are you from and what group do you belong to? The Muslim Brotherhood?

Saudi Arabia doesn't subscribe to a madhhab, they are wahhabi, they make up their rulings as they go along, they recently said it is haram for Muslims to fight Jews

I am not in the Muslim Brotherhood, but I am sympathetic toward those of them working to reestablish the Caliphate. I do not support suicide bombing (suicide was haram until Iran popularized it) or killing women and children (expressly forbidden by Abu Bakr). I consider traditionalist Christians as friends if they are not Zionists

are you a white nazi turned muslim or an arab

Neither, I will not disclose my nationality either

it's not just saudis though is it? every muslim society struggles to come to terms with the modern age. throughout history it has been haram for muslims to create portrayals of the human form. and yet in the age of selfies it's somehow ok for every muslim to have an instagram account. this is somehow justified by saying that it is the camera that is making the image, not the person. i am sure allah is fooled by this simple deception.

>I won't reveal myself as a LARPer either
Some fat reject from Kansas

how can someone have such a childish perception about a population is beyond me

for example, do you know how easy it is to get booze in the middle east? it's easier than you think

b-but their religion forbids it

oh wow, we found hypocrites in the world, call the cops

prohibition of booze is literally irrelevant next to regulation of sexual interaction, which Muslims do seem to take seriously

Thank you for telling us about things that totally happened OP

Arabs and South Asian diapora are usually degenerate. That's because the ones that migrate already a rich and degenerate.

They're not representative of Muslims in say Mali or Yemen

>for example, do you know how easy it is to get booze in the middle east? it's easier than you think
yes, actually i've worked in several countries in the middle east, thanks.

>oh wow, we found hypocrites in the world, call the cops
why do you join discussions user?

in public, maybe

>throughout history it has been haram for muslims to create portrayals of the human form
That depends on your madhhab. Some say totally haram, some say only realism is haram, some say only depiction of the prophets is. Art was highly esteemed by the Ottomans

Photography is not haram according to anyone because taking pictures of people is not a vain creation, it is not an act of human creation. However selfies are absolutely haram if it's about vanity, and anyone who takes that many pictures of themselves is transgressing

>Not all of us, at least not any more.
Yeah, boy, I'm sure your bishop supports your crazy ideas

In other words what I am saying is tgat depiction itself was never a problem, the question was the presumption of artists and their extreme pride in creation

Why not? At least say what's your ethnicity, since there are different attitudes in different cultures.

>Photography is not haram according to anyone
islamqa.info/en/answers/365/ruling-on-photographs

>That depends on your madhhab. Some say totally haram, some say only realism is haram, some say only depiction of the prophets is.
And what's your opinion?

By "anyone" I mean the Ulema, islamqa are not an authority

I follow Maliki, meaning I think sculpture of humans or animals is haram (to create, I don't mean destroy sculpture), and realistic painting is not a good idea (but not haram).

>to create, I don't mean destroy sculptu
To convey an analogy: Christians would say it is extremely wrong to build a temple to Baal, but would oppose destroying such temples from antiquity

>And what is so ridiculous about conquest for a world religion? What about the idea of Christendom? What about the modern world of "global cooperation" and "world leadership", that is, world domination by American progressives?
pluralism and liberalism are universal values mankind is collectively yearning for and a judeo-christian vanguard is the only group that can provide and insure the correct development towards those ends

Attached: npc.jpg (674x693, 49K)

Yikes

Haha. Though in all seriousness, the Middle Ages were far more pluralist than liberalism, each culture and community and religion and guild had their own laws that had to followed by members wherever they went. For example staying out past a guild's curfew could lead to a fine or even jail if you were in that guild. Liberalism only allows pluralism of identity.

In Islamic states, legislating and executing Christian law was assigned to the Christian clergy