What are some books like pic related. where the cover looks good, but it's actually a terrible book

what are some books like pic related. where the cover looks good, but it's actually a terrible book.

Attached: 1559671040854.jpg (720x720, 70K)

>Looks good
she's ugly as fuck in both pictures.

Have sex you raging incel freak

I'm not him, but i can't imagine redditor that unironically like right pic

Hey, sir, don't mock other people appearances

suck my dick

beaten by an ugly stick and still a millionaire for acting retarded in front of a camera. i surely hope the aliens never take enough pity on us to save us.

i actually prefer her in the left pic tbqh

Fuck off

based, what makes women think that they can come up with the shape of eyebrows better than they grow by nature, and at the same time do not look like a clown who has lost a wig

Jfc user.... if you seriously still read books with covers in 2019 you should kill yourself................................................................................................................

pic was proved fake nt

>citation needed

Based demonic trips mature poster
Cringe anti-social and poorly raised

nice try lol

Not him but there are pics of her without makeup and she doesnt look anything like that
She looks like a southern euro actually

You mean the perfect angel/soft lighting/light make up "no makeup" pics she herself posted?

bend over

>this is allowed to happen under capitalism

Inb4 American propaganda about shit under communism. Fuck capitalism, fuck capitalists, and fuck the cuckold retards who support it.

Attached: 243A9EEE-5E81-4858-B458-2731DE5000C8.jpg (600x800, 85K)

Capitalism has allowed you to post on this board. Fuck off Chapo fag. Without capitalism you would be on the street shining shoes.

>Everyone who hates capitalism is proto-commie, Bernie bro fag
Kys

Being a natsoc is even more gay.

>wrongly imprisoned, desperate man speaks an objection
>if it wasn't for the justice system you wouldn't be complaining! fuck off!

This website is about as anti-capitalist as you can get. Moot founded it at the same time facebook was founded, but the ads barely cover server space because they've been nearly unmonitized.

So contrarian

No one is being wronged or oppressed if some whore is rich. Stop being a bitch. Capitalism is the only system that works.

>No one is being wronged or oppressed if some whore is rich
>a system which gives a whore riches while neglecting its weakest is based

Shes "hot" in the right one but I kinda know what you mean, she lacks deeper beauty, but she certainly is very lustful.

o sta thunk she good but eyou nec

Capitalism hasn't done shit but fucked my life up and the lives of many others. Fuck you. Fuck capitalism. Fuck cucks. Shoot yourself with an AK so communism can win, you stupid dumb fuck.

She has no ass and no tits. I understand the appeal if you're into pale, petite girls. But there are tons of e-thots much hotter than she is.

Slit your wrists

Wow, beauty is dead .
Debord was right.

That's "God is false because I prayed for GF and didn't get one" tier response.

It's really not. Capitalism has done nothing but given distractions to 1% of people whilst fucking over the other 99%.

friendly reminder commies are pathetic
very ironic post

Attached: chrome_2019-06-05_10-32-06.png (906x716, 93K)

In this case the system is thousands of thirsty males throwing money at an e-whore.

Cringe leftist social justice white knight moron

American liberals. Absolute yikes. All Americans are pathetic on "both sides" (one side) of your autism spectrum.

Imagine being you. Imagine entirely disregarding how literal billions of people have been raised out of crippling poverty, simply because you haven't been able to find happiness in materialism.
You are a profoundly self-centered individual.

pathetic. Do you also donate to streamers?

>(one side)
I think he’s got it fellas. Look out, you’ll be on a watchlist now

Not Jews, you absolute mong. The business party. Scapegoat elsewhere, twat.

Imagine romanticising capitalism this hard. Very sad.

Yeah those pacific islands where they can't see the ground anymore under the trash sure are doing great now that they're not broke

>teenager has acne
EVERYBODY STOP THE PRESSES
THIS WOMAN WHO MAKES MONEY OUT OF HER APPEARANCE WEARS MAKEUP FOR PHOTOSHOOTS
THIS HAS SHOCKED ME SO MUCH THAT I HAVE NOT ONLY TURNED HOMOSEXUAL, BUT I ALSO WISH TO KILL ALL WOMEN

>objective facts
>romanticising

Okey sure

Yes your single exaggerated anecdote totally invalidates everything.

He or she should have a sex.

>how literal billions of people have been raised out of crippling poverty
Imagine actually believe this, all those who have been "lifted out" of "abject poverty" are still poor as fuck.
You don't solve poverty by redefining poverty.

Nobody said anything about Jews you flailing spastic

>Yes your single exaggerated anecdote totally invalidates everything.
This is like
>that one black sheep there is totally exaggerated and anecdotal, I still stand by there being no black sheep

It's not even the acne. Left pic would still be ugly af with perfect skin

Except none of them were “in poverty” living in their traditional societies. Now that they don’t “own” anything and have to make American Eagle T shirts they are in poverty

it's not about being based, its the principle of cosmic darwinism

I can agree on the lustful shit, but her face has something awful and I can't tell what.

she's like 20
that's already post-prime for women, it's only going to get worse

>cosmic Darwinism

Kys pedo

What is with the right wing seething hatred for the Chapo podcast, it’s getting a little absurd lmao

toastie roastie

based, realism is a fetish of mine

Attached: DA1F4CB9-B7F2-4713-AC17-549622F2E398.jpg (750x747, 67K)

His point is there are many options you 1-d retard

Good to know that you enjoy a turd instead of a polished turd. You fell into the trap, now you're eating shit. Posting mirrors life and your life is a shit-eating one. Eat shit and die.

You're right and based

Makeup should be forbidden

Attached: makeup.jpg (800x400, 123K)

Attached: makeup2.jpg (880x503, 70K)

What gets me the most about this is the sheer fucking audacity. How in the actual fuck did the girl on the left figure her body was worth selling for extortionate prices? The male equivalent of that girl would be hiding and shame and she thought it was a decent product.

And then she goes ahead and it fucking works, what the fuck.

Attached: frank-yeager.jpg (618x410, 40K)

She actually looks like this with no makeup, incel

Attached: Screenshot_20190605-181118_Samsung Internet.jpg (1076x596, 448K)

She's not hideous nor cute. Weird eyes and weird lips. Of course I'd bang, but not worth the millions and internet fuzz.

Magus

oh come on, like you wouldn't pay to dribble cum on that until it looked like her face was melted.