How would Yea Forums explain this?

How would Yea Forums explain this?

Attached: D86958B0-0681-474D-AA8F-11789AAC48CE.png (1292x1434, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologicalscience.org/news/releases/one-year-of-school-comes-with-an-iq-bump-meta-analysis-shows.html
web.missouri.edu/~segerti/1000H/Bouchard.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=M9BNoNFKCBI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

christian morality gone awry into decadent humanism

slave morality

inshallah, may she burn in hell for provoking such disorder in men.

Too young to die.

She's burning in hell now.

>white woman
she would have been a drain on society in 5 years max

Are we being raided? Where are all of these threads coming from?

All a part of God's plan.

Used goods, doing used goods things.

Killing yourself because of such retarded reasons seems to be a women thing.

Everything is the way it should be.

she shouldn't have worn provocative clothing around the house

>she would have been a drain on society in 5 years max
She became unfit for marriage the day she was raped.

>MANY die too late, and some die too early. Yet strange
soundeth the precept: "Die at the right time!"

fuck you redditor this is how the board has always been if you don't like it, leave

>When a woman went out in the time of the Prophet for prayer, a man attacked her and overpowered (raped) her. She shouted and he went off, and when a man came by, she said: That (man) did such and such to me. And when a company of the emigrants came by, she said: That man did such and such to me. They went and seized the man whom they thought had had intercourse with her and brought him to her. She said: Yes, this is he. Then they brought him to the Messenger of Allah. When he (the Prophet) was about to pass sentence, the man who (actually) had assaulted her stood up and said: Messenger of Allah, I am the man who did it to her. He (the Prophet) said to her: Go away, for Allah has forgiven you. But he told the man some good words (AbuDawud said: meaning the man who was seized), and of the man who had had intercourse with her, he said: Stone him to death. He also said: He has repented to such an extent that if the people of Medina had repented similarly, it would have been accepted from them.

I'm not a nietzschean, I just think John Gray was right

kys is most reddiror thing to do possible in life

Child rape or euthanasia?

suck my dick newfaggot
Yea Forums was always terrible but at least the threads were on topic
cumguzzling retard, your brain can't remember things from more than 6 months ago
You know there are multiple boards on this website specifically made to contain your garbage threads? Why don't you post this shit on one of them?

no having sex is the most reddit thing you can do.

Good goy, hating white women. What a nice little slave. My plan is working!

Attached: images.png (208x243, 10K)

why don't you stop complaining and put your mouth to good use sucking my dick, redditor? Oh I'm sorry does that "trigger" you? haha

Existentialist discourse sure has evolved since 1930s...

Dilate.

lmao those dutch

based
fuck women

what did he say?

He's right, though. Their women are the worst thing about Whites.

fuck ALL women

you're either a bitter roastie or a dumb incel. either way white women are trashy entitled whores.

Get out, jew.

>ywn live in a world populated solely by men, enjoying the camraderie of your bros each day

>Their women are the worst thing about Whites.
White women are literally the most beautiful thing the world has ever seen, if they just weren't demons on the inside...

Yes, it's great when white men hate their women. Kill off the white race!

lmao at these whiteknight soiboy cucks

I'm 100% goy, amerifat

>whiteknight
>Calls women demons
Stop having sex.

you're putting pussy on a pedastal like those whitknight redditors, don't be surprised if you get lumped in with them.

contemporary humanist morality that allows for things such as euthanasia ultimately have their intellectual roots in christianity

Hating white women is the soiboy thing to do. You got to be pretty dumb to fall for jew tactics. The chad thing to do is teaching our women to behave

Dude what the fuck are you doing on Yea Forums, you sound like someone who just walked out of /pol/. This place is meant for intellectual discussion on literature and philosphy etc. Not pseudoscience race shit.

Attached: 1555368445296.jpg (500x303, 30K)

>euthanized
god i wish that were me

who raped her?

does it start with an "M"

>This place is meant for intellectual discussion on literature and philosphy etc.
LMAO

This is /pol/ for people with 100+ IQs.

Misogyny is patrician and trad af. Take your neo-pagan hippie feminism back to renegade media or wherever the fuck you came from.

Attached: wheatfield roastie.jpg (1300x866, 158K)

how delusional are you? soiboys love women. look at wil wheaton, the king of soiboys.

women are our enemies here and anyone who isn't on board with that is a soi guzzling redditor

Pathetic.

Seventeen and in sound physical health? Come on.

Anyone enabling this is evil.

Why is this thread on lit though?

imagine the smell

Please delete that sinful image, thanks.

The trad thing to do is getting married and having children, faggot.

>This is /pol/ for people with 100+ IQs.
this place is /pol/ and /r9k/ with a book theme. the average IQ is definitely not higher than 90

Anyone with +100IQ is no longer /pol/, they'll have realized that the ideologies espoused in /pol/ are retarded and not rooted in reality.

>90
Average IQ in the Balkans

he has a plan for each of us. she drew a short straw poor thing. now shes eating meatloaf and mashed potatoes with jesus christ.

4channel is the balkans of the internet

white women are the devil in disguise, give them up

I always wonder about people who are attacking pol while also using IQ as a metric of intelligence. Are pol just dumb racists and youre a smart one or what

Obviously, /pol/ has become literally r_ddit post 2016, everyone with a brain has left long ago and migrated to /int/, Yea Forums or some other board.

I am literally just here to discuss politics.

>dutch
>white

outdated iq statistics

>Are pol just dumb racists
Yes.
>and youre a smart one
No, I'm not a racist.

If you believe IQ measures intelligence, you are in fact a racist

protip: the only culture that says suicide is bad is xtianity. stop being so cultural-centric. only retarded fucking burgers have their panties in a twist about this.

IQ is pretty much bullshit when comparing across different specialties.

>Are pol just dumb racists and youre a smart one
Yes, if by racist you mean non-liberal, I personally identify as a post-racist.

>I always wonder about people who are attacking pol while also using IQ as a metric of intelligence. Are pol just dumb racists and youre a smart one or what
this whole post leads me to assume you're a smoothbrained sub 80IQ mongoloid.

There is literally zero basis for IQ being a measure of intelligence, stop giving that pseudoscientific bullshit made up by racists to hate on non whites credibility.

You're right I hate /pol/niggers

no

Attached: pagliacci nigger.gif (607x609, 754K)

>zero basis for IQ being a measure of intelligence,
It predicts for a wide variety of life outcomes, and especially for success in endeavors considered to require intelligence like math or law. Decades of research have made it the most reproduced and robust measure in the social sciences.

Good argument.

This is what I was trying to say here, .
Reckon i didn't communicate it properly.

thanks

>pseudoscientific bullshit made up by racists to hate on non whites credibility.
Asians score the highest

i guess that's why africa is such a beautiful land of progress, development and reason

I had someone on here a while ago unironically argue that the success of Korea and Japan as well as Asian minorities in Western countries was a massive conspiracy by the US government to make blacks and latinos look bad.

Actually, that would be Ashkenazi Jews, white boy. An entire standard deviation above you :^)

So what was his name?

>Whites genocide blacks
>oh look blacks aren't doing well
Truly shocking that Africa isn't doing well.

Epic bro! Haha I have a feeling liberals will be triggered by this one

The problem with IQ is that it is effected heavily by education and circumstances from birth. If you have better education and a better upbringing you will get better score, so that just leads to people with money seeming smarter than people without money, when in reality if raised the same the intelligence levels between them would be equal.

blacks mostly genocide each other over crumbs, nice cope though.

lmao at the absolute cope of /pol/fags
>blacks have statistically lower IQ they're bad stupid dum dums who stole my women!
>but asians and jews are bad too they cheat on the test to beat me!

>If you have better education and a better upbringing you will get better score
What evidence do you have for that?

Lots of people have been genocided and colonized. youll find that those two things dont correlate with success. youll find that being Subsaharan does

And? What you have to say?

>>but asians and jews are bad too they cheat on the test to beat me!
Says who?

almost like every other group throughout history? amazing that blacks are the only ones who haven't been able to pull themselves out of it; regardless, whites weren't necessary, blacks do a fine job of wiping themselves out

Explains why orphan twins where one is raised in poverty and the other in a wealthy environmet, turn out to be similarly intelligent and successful when adult.

What do you think then, blacks are dumb, but whites are dumber than jews and asians?

Women who were raped should be pushed into euthanizing themselves, less tainted goods going around the better

psychologicalscience.org/news/releases/one-year-of-school-comes-with-an-iq-bump-meta-analysis-shows.html
A single year of schooling was enough to have a noticeable effect.

>look at this absolute non-sequitur strawman i've come up with hehe /pol/ triggered much?

Yeah, good for them, and that would be reinforced by the fact they win proportionality more prizes in science, and it just so happens many of my favorite composers are Jewish

Can someone help me figure out why the hill people of Appalachia are generally not very smart? This is a really tough one.

Can you give a source for this? From a decent publication if one exists.

If there were a study showing the racial IQ gap could be closed by environment IQ would be taught to every student in the West and that study would be the most famous thing in psychology.

>politics thread
>everyone in it is a moron and the discourse is laughable

>blacks do a fine job of wiping themselves out
>b-but we've gotta secure the borders from the third-world hordes! they breed like rabbits!

So you accept that Jews and Asians are better than you?

Yeah, sure.

Nice one Rick. Tell Morty 'hi!' for me.

They breed like rabbits when outside forces guarantee their long term survival.

Why are /pol/tards always retarded teenage wannabe neo-pagans and low iq pieces of shit? Go back to >>> where you can be with your own kind and jerk off continuously 24/7 to pics of white ladies in fields with their tits out. You don’t belong here with real people.

who are you quoting?
>better than you
i'm not part of some monolithic racial entity so no but sure ashkenazi jews and certain asians certainly do have a higher iq than certain whites

Thanks in advance.

>has sex
>boo hoo life is unbearable

how is this related to literature?

Sure. In fact Jews and Asians are so much better that I think it is bad for them to be around white people and we should not live in the same countries

You're welcome.

web.missouri.edu/~segerti/1000H/Bouchard.pdf

this thread will get archived. The janny is THAT bad at her job.

Environment is more than just the education you receive. IQ is obviously genetic to some degree, but someone who grows up in a slummy shithole is obviously going to be dumber (as a general rule) than someone who grows up in a stable home with adequate resources.

>So you accept that Jews and Asians are better than you?
I'm impressed with the achievements of both Asians and Jews.

>I'm not part of some monolithic racial entity
No one is, this is the point. Thinking about things in terms of race is nonsensical because most people don't think of themselves nor act like they are part of a larger entity.
I have no connection to the 'white' race in general, in the same way that a tribesman in Africa doesn't have any connection the the 'black' race in general

Meanwhile I create threads actually asking for book recommendations and they get deleted because I mention a movie or a piece of music somewhere.

>I have no connection to the 'white' race in general, in the same way that a tribesman in Africa doesn't have any connection the the 'black' race in general
Yeah, you might be just projecting your outlier viewpoints onto others here desu.

what an absolutely shit tier post
not regarding yourself as part of some grand collective doesn't mean you can't take averages into consideration as well as general innate tribalism

That is fine and expected, but the achievements of the Jews and Asians do not make them better than 'whites' in the same way that the achievements of 'whites' don't make them better than 'blacks'. Race is a non-factor and the disparities between 'races' can all be explained via environmental factors.

I grew up around blacks, asians, and jews. None of us were any smarter than the rest.

Jannies are just smart enough to realize that this thread keeps us all arguing here and away from the rest of the board.

this post is just lazy dishonesty, no one is buying your retarded rhetoric

>Le I grew up around/we all bleed the same sob story
I bet you can "get down" to Wu Tang as well.

Those are browns you retard.

Tribalism isn't based on race in the modern world, its based on the environment that people grew up in. Put a white American and a black American in the same room as a white Brit and a black Brit. The Americans will group up and so will the Brits - its not about race its about origin. This is why blacks in America and African Blacks are so different and often at odds.

Statistics based on averages are dishonest when you don't control for environmental factors. Chinese and other Asians often still follow Confucian ideals of education, whereas many in America view higher Education with suspicion. This on its own causes disparity in intelligence - would you say that the Chinese person was innately smarter than the American? More than likely not

Its not a sob story, the City that I grew up in was a 'resettlement city' or whatever the proper name for it was, regardless, it was an area that people from Africa, Asia, and the Middle East were sent to when they came to the US. If you have not experienced living with those of other cultures then you cannot with any accuracy comment on them. I didn't fall in love with all the cultures either, I grew to dislike the average Middle Eastern culture.

>more likely than not
*more likely than not you wouldn't

no one cares, retard

Our stock is gradually deteriorating to the point where countries that easily survived cataclysmic events can't even get over mental illness

Stupidity is a sin, you wouldn't want to go to hell now would you? Better rectify that.

no the rest of the board is trash and filled with the same kind of retards.

18. [...] The leftist’s feelings of inferiority run so deep that he cannot tolerate any classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the rejection by many leftists of the concept of mental illness and of the utility of IQ tests. Leftists are antagonistic to genetic explanations of human abilities or behavior because such explanations tend to make some persons appear superior or inferior to others. Leftists prefer to give society the credit or blame
for an individual’s ability or lack of it. Thus if a person is “inferior” it is not his fault, but society’s, because he has not been brought up properly.

epic bomb man truth bombs, based and redpilled!

You think if they close down the board for a week then bring it back up some of the 'chaff' will have been removed

u fking pwned that poltard epic style bro!

Nice one bro, did you come up with it on your own?

no i think they should close down the website and dox all the users so they can be beaten to death in the streets

>literally incapable of responding
lol

This reads like the description to one of these saccharine corporate sponsored feel good videos on youtube that are supposed to make people believe how we're all "one".
*zooms in on minority person's face looking all earnestly*
>I am America.

You are some overweight nerd from Four Sticks, Nebraska, jacking off to images posted of russian women posing on wheat fields on your EVROPA1488 twitter account . This is your reality.

An uptick in lefty posting recently.
Dunno why. Summer?

good way to get a shitload of people shot

who cares dont we have enough retarded diversity and difference and general weakness enough

>This is your reality.
cringe

So are you exempt or something?

Not a great refutation. What about I said is incorrect.

What is even meant by 'diversity'? Go back 100 years and being from a different area of Europe, even 100 miles away from a more preferred group, and immigrating to the US would be seen as bringing in unwanted diversity. Go back 150 years and being from the wrong part of England would be seen as bringing unwanted diversity. Before America being from a different fiefdom down the river was bringing in unwanted diversity.

What is 'different' is not a measurable concept and has evolved and will continue evolving for a long time to come.

>What about I said is incorrect.
*what about what I said is incorrect?
I keep fucking up today goddamnit.

Oh no not at all. I think we should all face a reckoning.

>What is even meant by 'diversity'? Go back 100 years and being from a different area of Europe, even 100 miles away from a more preferred group, and immigrating to the US would be seen as bringing in unwanted diversity. Go back 150 years and being from the wrong part of England would be seen as bringing unwanted diversity. Before America being from a different fiefdom down the river was bringing in unwanted diversity.
I don't care, there's no scenario where bringing in foreign peoples with foreign interests makes the country smaller.
>What is 'different' is not a measurable concep
Yes it is. The Irish and Italians did make America worse. 80% of them went back home and that is why we were able to absorb them so easily.

>but the achievements of the Jews and Asians do not make them better than 'whites'
I think the achievements of Whites, Jews, Asians, and Hispanics are all commendable.

There's nothing to "refute" in your emotional outburst desu.

>makes the country smaller.
stronger*

There was nothing emotional about it. It wasn't designed to appeal to emotion either. You disagree with nothing to support your ideals.

what is the Manhattan project

and that's a good thing

>le based nazi tech
lol retard

who said anything about nazi tech, I wasn't talking about operation paperclip, I was talking about based Jewish scientists

>There was nothing emotional about it.
>It wasn't designed to appeal to emotion either.
Oh please, dude. It was literally this song in post form:
youtube.com/watch?v=M9BNoNFKCBI
>You disagree with nothing to support your ideals.
Can't be arsed desu.