Has this man singlehandedly embodied what an American literary intellectual should act and look like?

Has this man singlehandedly embodied what an American literary intellectual should act and look like?

Attached: Sem título.jpg (587x480, 44K)

Why does he wear the doo rag?

>american
>intellectual
it is a contradiction right there.

perhaps.. 4 u.

>dude im down with the struggle, see im all upset, *wipes tears with stack of money*, yeah sucks that you can't pay rent, or afford food or afford to pay the tuition ransom to continue college but, look dude, im more upset trust me!
>yeah man, my parents were two professors who raked in a modest 300k a year collectively and had millions in savings and paid for my college, paid for a new car for me, paid for everything and their connections allowed me to be able to publish. but dude, depression dude! you don't know how good you have it!
>but bro, i get you because i dress like im down with the struggle but let's be clear, I, DFW, lived a harder life than anyone because woe is me! see, look how street i am, i dress just like a regular joe, look how authentic I am!

Attached: DFW, the most depressed man whomstever lived.jpg (620x775, 51K)

This is a pathetic pasta and you should be ashamed for posting it.

Shut the FUCK up, maggot

to retain his thoughts

To retain his thots.

Rich kid trying to fit in with poor people.

God I hope not

On a more serious note, if he were still alive, I wonder what he would make of Yea Forums

NO

So insecure about their intelligence

if i pulled it off would he die

Attached: cia2.png (249x386, 147K)

Black girl sipping white wine,
Put my fist in her
Like a Civil Rights sign.

doo
doo rag
doo rag nigga
doo rag nigga
doo rag nigga wallace
doo rag nigga wallace
doo rag nigga wallace hanging in the shower

Was it autism?

Attached: wasit.jpg (812x606, 96K)

>He was wealthy therefore he can't write
Why do I see this criticism only in reference to David Foster Wallace? Aren't something like half of all famous writers aristocrats in their time?

bye bye chapofag

Sweaty

he shouldn't have raped all those students or pushed Mary Karr out of the car

It would be extremely painful

He was literally a Sam Hyde character.

R E S T · I N · S I L E N C E

MARTIN LUTHER KING JUNIOR,

AUTHOR OF: «THE NINETYFIVE THESIS», «I HAVE A DREAM», «IMAGINE», «HEY JUDE», «INFINITE JEST», PROTAGONIST OF THE YEAR TWOTHOUSAND EIGHT «MOVIE» TITLED: «MILK».

Attached: IHAD.png (500x345, 393K)

One of my favorite pastas, thanks for the post.

No.

He can write but he acted like a literary John Lennon and I think that is not good.

what edition of IJ is this bros
i always thought it was the coolest looking

Attached: 51fpUXXTBlL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_[1].jpg (329x499, 37K)

Not a doo rag. It's a bandana.

i dont want no eggers on my cover...acid green one is the best

I'm so disappointed that's not a gif. And I would have danced like a bear for prime Zadie, it's being a goof more than anything.

Now Safran Foer on the other hand...

Terrible. Go cloud or go home.

I like 10th anniversary too.