What are some books to help cis people understand gender

What are some books to help cis people understand gender

Attached: 402EF659-B0C5-4DA4-9DFA-DB685ED6F3FF.jpg (476x296, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/trans-athletes-make-great-gains-yet-resentment-still-flares-n975646
breitbart.com/sports/2019/02/26/ap-blasts-resentment-aimed-at-great-gains-of-trans-athletes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is an obvious starting place

Attached: TransCulture.png (528x807, 924K)

You wi never pass sweaty

King James Bible desu

If someone’s anorexic, they think they’re fat when they’re skinny; a mental illness. Someone who thinks their a female in a males body? Completely normal.

Attached: 4D2E5E7D-18D5-4C2E-BC5B-A2754FF4BD63.jpg (1125x1097, 662K)

>2 hetorosexual patriarchs
>a woman tending child
Even when they try so hard not to be, left wing memes are still covertly redpilled.

Just because you read up on all this pseudo blabber about gender doesn't you hold knowledge about a topic that doesn't really reach beyond identifying people based on their genitals, find something better to do with your life

Look, guys. I know Yea Forums is supposed to be the "lefty board" where you can talk about all your gay left wing garbage, but please, for the sake of decency, let's have a few standards, and not go full /leftypol/. Jesus, what the fuck is going on here.

If you haven't figured out that people who post shitty facebook-tier political memes on Yea Forums generally don't actually believe their message and are just intentionally stirring shit, then you are too retarded to contribute to this board

g/acc

honk honk

This is why I love Yea Forums, it's both /pol/ and /leftypol/ central

i'm quite sure op is a bait post

I usually don't bite posts like OP, but I yikes'd so hard I split the center of my lower lip.

>you could die by sickness
>you could die by the weakness of anorexy
>you can't die by performing a gender
Learn to meme, you /pol/ pig

Attached: 00B1EF2E-67C2-44FF-93A0-16F94EDE578D.jpg (700x692, 89K)

>serious diseases and illnesses will and can only culminate in death
Tranny logic

>Plato and Aristotle
>heterosexual

>the greeks were gay meme

Attached: C29521CC-D838-4353-AC6C-F90988E6CC4D.jpg (717x800, 98K)

>the "all trans people support underage transition" meme
>the "Ancient Greece was homophobic" meme

>the didn't rebuttal the anons post meme

>provides no argument
>expects rebuttal in form of an argument

Anatomy 101.
I personally like the "Stick your imaginary categories up your ass" edition, by "I'm not required to play a part in your self image"

Not an argument

Attached: 132.png (475x475, 126K)

>you didn't refute me
>saying someone's argument is not sufficient is not an argument
>saying something isn't an argument is not an argument
>no u
Lit is dead

(checked)
I don't play Pokemon, what did user mean by this?

It's Yea Forums newfag

Acceptance of trans is an acceptance of degeneracy; an acception of degeneracy is a lowered consciousness. Trans are literal primates in comparison to the Übermensch. They are failed humans and only hinder our societies development. This culture is not acceptable.

Attached: 735BF2A1-34E6-4684-8D7C-EAE05E4EBF13.png (655x764, 671K)

Walt Whitman and Hart Crane

Trans people have the highest suicide rate of any group out there. There you have your fatal outcome

>you used weird punctuation for the sake of typing faster, therefore you're a newfag and your argument is made invalid
Gee, I wonder why, it couldn't possibly be because of the stress that society pushes on them all the time for daring to be themselves

Studies have shown even if they are passing, have gender reassignment surgery, and accepted by all of their peers, they still kill themselves.

>It's society's fault that trannys kill themselves
It's not because their mentally disabled freaks, or that mutilating your genitalia for a personal delusion is a bad idea; no, it's societys fault for not accepting these degenerates

Gee, I wonder why, it couldn't possibly be because they were cis and got memed into transitioning and ended up killing themselves under the weight of their newfound dysphoria
>society can do no wrong

>they were cis and got memed into transitioning
Whose fault do you think that is? Maybe the leftists pushing transgenderism to toddlers

never seen a trans person fighting the underage transition, and trans icons like ru paul have definitely supported it.

>>society can do no wrong
Never implied that retard. Just giving reasons besides "muh society" to why trannys kill themselves

white males lead suicide, are they more oppressed than trans?

Cis people, obviously, for calling them faggots. It all really just comes back to the cis
>never seen
Never had eyes at all, it seems
Fair enough
Gee, I wonder why, it couldn't possibly be because they make up the majority of the population

Am I getting this right, calling someone whose straight a faggot will push them to being a transgender, than them being called a fag will lead them to killing themselves?

there are more asian, african, and indian males.

>Whites
>Majority
Their not even the majority in the west now lol

there are just as many white women, are men at least more oppressed than women then?

>Gee, I wonder why, it couldn't possibly be because of the stress that society pushes on them all the time for daring to be themselves
Do you have any hard evidence at all to back that up? Sure it probably plays a part, but it's folly to believe that difference is wholly on society.

Yes
Lol, why are you lying about easily verifiable facts?
Are you asking to be molested? ;)

>Never had eyes at all, it seems
Stop using the same phrases like a reddit faggot, and show me one, just ONE reputable LGBTQ faggot that condemns underage transitioning.

>reddit
Sounds like someone doesn't know how to argue without personal attacks :)
>just ONE
Me, since I'm bisexual, reputable, and condemn underage transitions ;)

>Yea Forums
>reputable

just an ugly tranny living online guys move along

>Anonymous shitposter
>reputable

Attached: 1552693865283.jpg (719x832, 110K)

You got it :)))
Not trans btw, just support the downfall of bourgeois cis

you can't make these people feel bad, they feel legitimized by any attention positive or negative because they have nothing.

While I don't particularly condone psychoanalysis based on internet posts, you're actually spot on in my case. Good job. Wanna go out to the The Olive Garden sometime? We could wack our infinite breadsticks together ;)))))))))))

>bourgeois cis
this board is shit

I know, already pointed that out earlier with this post :)))))))))))))))))))

>bourgeois cis

bait right? It's beyond me how you could think capitalism is opressing LGBTQ. The community is wildly materialistic from drag shows to clothing, clubs etc. I mean look at contrapoints who only wants to make videos about all the makeup and costumes and cutesy props he's bought. Where do you think that shit was made? In a gay commune?

the suggestion that they're not capitalism's little good boys is totally detached

read the fucking thread he's a low iq you slut

>he
Just outed yourself as a bourgeois cis (((shill))), you can't fool me with these easily verifiable lies
Now now, no need to call the (((shill))) a low IQ slut ;)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Do others here truly not have some internal sense of their "correct" gender? For me it's salient even though I'm cis.

it's true, enjoying (you)s for (you)s sake is low iq behavior. you're so hopelessly unintelligent that you need attention to soothe it by telling yourself that a response makes you relevant. really it's just an amazing time to be an idiot with no shame because people are starting to take things more seriously across the board. you ironically sign your own death warrant.

Okay, your psychoanalysis is slipping now and you're wandering into what appears to be projection. If you're not projecting, why do you assume I'm here for relevancy? It's not like getting attention on a Okinawan basket weaving forum is very efficient. I'm just here because it's funny desu

cope

>If you don't die form it it's not sickness
Lel

What a surreal experience, the good ol' "cope" response is something I usually see from the more vocal progressives (referred to as Discord Trannies for some esoteric reason) around here. Let me guess, closet Discord user?

daily reminder that arses were fucked in every culture, homosexuality is a very recent phenomena, saying your identity is based upon where you stick your pee pee in.

>a phenomena

Here's a helpful tip: Phenomenon is singular, phenomena is plural.

This. My strong but inexplicable identification with my gender makes me believe it's theoretically possible for people to genuinely be transgender. I think I would feel male even if my body was female. Probably most trannies in 2019 have just been brainwashed into cutting off their dicks to gain the power they perceive in the female gender, but I don't think that's the rule of transgenderism. The feeling of gender is immutable. One's body might betray him.

Attached: 1556707065968.png (738x669, 235K)

>you can't die by performing a gender
The suicide rates would beg to differ.

>I think I would feel male even if my body was female.

Your body is not female though. That's why you feel male, because you have a male body and are in fact male.

Its an entirely meaningless observation to say "if nothing changed about me except my physical body, I would still feel the same way I do know". That's true by definition.

>cis
>not wanting to cut your cock off or have one grafted on automatically means you're comfortable in your skin

Are western trans people the most arrogant and entitled people on earth?

thanks user

images like this are at the height of communicated cruelty

yes

they changed their whole persona on a assumption and everyone padded their shoulders for it, so yes this will give you an inflated ego, because you know better than nature who you really are.
I know a transgender from before she was a female, and i think he did it mostly for attention. If you offer help he/she knows no limits, demands more and more without knowing how much to give pay back. Very shallow view of Reciprocity

If thats how u feel then why dont you fuck off too a forum which is soft with communication. i would suggest u go back to the place where u came from in the first place, u know redditnigger fuck off.

>u

Stop replying to bait you fucking idiots

>daring to be themselves
just lol

Attached: yanivp12.jpg (540x960, 61K)

>understand gender

there are two of a kind, and they are determined by genitals

Attached: anime_devushka_s_pistoletom_v_rukah_1_30091027-600x501.png (600x501, 185K)

>what did user mean by this?
Ditto.

back to discord, tranny

>everybody is an image adept narcissist except me, the authentic protagonist
stop bumping shit threads

I think they were both celibate if anything. They wouldnt have given up part of their minds and energies to pursuit of anyone sexually.

i'm just stating an observation. this triggered/not triggered internet obsession is ironic considering how rustled seem to be. and it's "to".

Trans people (with therapy) still have a higher suicide rate than literal Holocaust survivors. It's not their situation that causes them to kill themselves

Sometimes you need to be cruel to be kind. One day you might understand

an argument commonly made is that holocaust survivors usually have a family network they can confide in

enlighten me, because I just see this as a platitude far too broad to be useful

Maybe you can sus out a connection between the two statements ;)

Attached: 1559503003043.jpg (750x499, 93K)

I love that irish man for that post

There's literally no reason to believe this except your desire for it to be true.

Attached: AE55D4AE-1AAD-45B1-BC84-382811836E77.jpg (475x475, 38K)

>Being unable to enjoy heterosexual buttsex with your best bro
Lol ok fag

That is because the way they talk about it is un-falseivible. Basically the right of this graph. So any theory or "work" in the area just bloats the field with meaningless word saleds that this mistake for sophistication.
I can talk circles around trans people on gender, the first step is to get them to stop committing equivocation fallacies, once you do that, 2/3s of their argument falls apart, and the rest is just baseless opinions

Attached: 0C2F9282-9E8F-4F88-A7B7-29ABE165643D.png (740x312, 49K)

>Popper
>muh fallacies
>reddit cartoon

Facts are cruel.
Did you know most Tran genders do not change thier sexual orientation? So for them sexual identity and gender(sex) is different.
I.e. a born male switching to a female, wants to be a "lesbian" post transition most of the time. So they expect lesbians to date a guy in a dress.

the dictionary

Attached: 40421226_825870997801981_2301000424997519360_n.png (405x157, 88K)

Excellent is not a reddit cartoon you apsulute phony.
And saying ‘mah fallacies’ like they are not important to know is reddit par excellence reasoning. "My feelings are more important than clear thought, fuck your logic"

Attached: 89DBBED4-6559-4DEF-B41C-298A5C153C28.png (600x623, 396K)

Excd is not...*

Attached: 1558620890657.png (1024x768, 376K)

The ‘nuanced’ way trannies want to define gender means an outdated and debunked sociological principle from Money. However, the word has replaced sex in terms of common usage which is where the autistic arguments come from. When people say ‘gender is biological’ they’re technically wrong because the word was invented as part of theory which was against that idea, but at the same time the word gained popular usage and the theory has failed.

>bisexual
>reputable
It is to laugh. You're a delusional faggot.

>When people say ‘gender is biological’ they’re technically wrong
as are people who say there are only two (we have masculine, feminine and neuter).
the whole issue has come from misusing english.

I am totally a female because I wear makeup and a dress, you must treat me as female in every way.
>said no sane person ever.

You are the one misusing English, as meanings change over time.

just for future reference so you don't embarrass yourself in public, that's a straw man

This must be a joke, either that or you got spit out from a time warp from Obama's first term. No one serious in philosophy of science is a positivist anymore.

The word 'gender' was not invented by tranny academics you fucking mong, it's been interchangeable with 'sex' since its entry into the English fucking language. It's the tranny loving professors who took the word and twisted it to fit a nebulous concept of their own invention.

How dense can you be?

There is no indication on the sexuality of Plato but is it know that Aristote was an heterosexual and the fact that he stated it in his work is an indication that he may had prejudice against homosexuality

Here is the official gender list

1.men
2.women
3.gays

Venture into the progressive section of any social media site and find yourself surrounded by a whole host of walking talking scarecrows.

Trans people:
>Gender and sex are different, sex is biological, gender is socially constructed roles.
Also trans people:
>treat me as biologically female.
Even the first aurgument is wrong. Female is much more than just a dress, or socially constructed roles. Females were in the home becuase they were physically unable to work in the mines at the same level as men, and because they bare children and nurse children.

Attached: EF695C77-A8EA-4DC4-8461-AD18560E3755.png (575x2025, 365K)

technically i'm not, it's still a grammatical term (and can never cease to be, really).
& naturally, but it changed by misuse

venture into a farmer's land you'll find scarecrows don't talk

>Okay tier
Straight men
>Bad tier
Lesbians
>Powergap
>Horrible tier
Straight women
>Power gap
>El abominãcio tier
Gay men

No it’s not, that is thier actual argument and how they actually behave.
One example : let me play on the female team even though I have male muscles because gender and sex are the same thing now, I changed my gender, so I am a female in every way.
And it is not just them, phds come out and defend them and say, I quote "these people are female, you have to let them play, after all she might have been that strong if she was born female"
nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/trans-athletes-make-great-gains-yet-resentment-still-flares-n975646
breitbart.com/sports/2019/02/26/ap-blasts-resentment-aimed-at-great-gains-of-trans-athletes/
This pure anti science.
You are too stupid to reply to.

Attached: 90AC75BC-B377-441C-A9E5-941B35C52527.jpg (800x600, 46K)

i said just for future reference bc i didn’t want to talk to you mate

Nonsensical response, rewrite.

It is no wonder that you don’t understand metaphor

That’s becuase my truths hurt too hard and you know deep down you can to refute them, so you call me a bigot and think
>it’s okay, what they say isn’t true, it will work out for you and trans people, you are doing the right thing
To yourself
This might surprise you but thier is a objective world out there and if you try to pretend everything is a construct you are going to have a very miserable life. And this is why trans commit suicide, they try to deny this till they can’t anymore.
It’s no great liberal or progressive thing to deny this

Attached: 1DF8F9F7-B75D-4AF9-BF6E-E4078E15F307.gif (400x560, 1.47M)

... yes i do, that was an analogy

It seems that mere janitors can't handle /pol/ leaks, we need a professional plumber.

Dam you are right, I should go to bed.
It is no wonder you don’t understand analogy

>holocaust survivors usually have a family network
There sure are a lot of survivors - especially with all of the supportive family structure.

>everything I don’t like is /pol/
Protip: most liberal voters disagree with you too, trans is a fringe issue.

Attached: 9B6CB128-7463-4682-817D-E610018F8A5B.jpg (1712x960, 118K)

Attached: back to pol.png (770x200, 15K)

>talking about gender with trans people
>picture of cis people

Attached: what2.gif (200x200, 494K)

You could try having a debate, I have presented several problems Itt, but instead you want to shut out my voice, not very liberal of you.
It is so hard to be a moderate liberal these days with the hard left purity spiraling

Attached: EEBAEB20-AA0B-418D-B509-17C414972C1F.jpg (620x413, 21K)

> liberal voters
The fuck is that? I am not trained in recognizing petty political movements in some pathetic foreign country.

You were the one being up /pol/, which is usually used to mean "rightwingers and fascists need to go back"
If you like I offer you the opportunity now to use more precise language

*bringing up

If you think that the facts in and of itself are the issue instead of the way they are touted then you're either really stupid or must think i'm stupid

No, what I meant was “dumb fags leaking from containment board for dumb fags”, the rest has been misinterpreted by you.

bromance was common until homosexuality started to become common in the 20th century, you testicle sack ruiner

Attached: black-white-friends-port2.jpg (400x555, 43K)

Fixed for ya
(God I wish that was me)

Attached: 1558801379235.jpg (978x713, 298K)

>and its ''to''
Listen here redditnigger if ur gonna correct someone u should atleast know that you start every sentence with a capital letter. Oh and one more thing ur a pretentious faggot who should kys asap.

Attached: 1503137950773.jpg (735x541, 35K)

oh fuck i'm such a basedfilled libtard that the entirety of my grade school education atrophied at the sight of your intellectual prowess. considered me owned.

Ah. It seems to me you just don’t like our view points so you call it dumb.

Attached: 1552728549468.png (600x842, 142K)

>holocaust survivors usually have a family network

No they don't. You know, because of the Holocaust and all?

> our
Are your posts collectively written? It's your own opinions, no one made you publish them.

>overall population has a lower suicide rate than schizophrenics
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

perhaps I shouldn't have said "usually", but many of them have offspring. also being a survivor of an ethnic cleansing tends to garner more sympathy and therefore support than being trans.

now I have no idea how this can play out in suicide statistics, obviously living in the holocaust is worse than being trans in today's society. really the two states of life are incomparable

Before the 50s gender was a scarcely used term mostly interchangeable with ‘categories’. Professor Money believed there was something beyond sex he termed ‘gender’ which was a socially constructed form of male/female in the west, but not actually fixed to any set framework (muh infinite genders). The guy ran a longitudinal study on a pair of twins and basically said it proved his theory, when upon returning to the case researchers later found it was a failed experiment, and ended with both their suicides likely due to the experience of being gender bender by some sociologist. Basically the term gender is a term which argues for social construction. The word has now entered common parlance as something entirely different but the origins remain the same you complete brainlet.

That’s why I cringe at the ‘there are only 2 genders, simples as’ types. You can engage the argument on much better terms.

Gender and sex aren't the same.

>There is no indication on the sexuality of Plato
literally every second book contains scenes where Socrates goes on to ramble about how buttfucking young boys is the most sublime things that leads to the peak of philosophy. It is literal self-insert fanfic

>The modern English word gender comes from the Middle English gender, gendre, a loanword from Anglo-Norman and Middle French gendre. This, in turn, came from Latin genus.
>Both words mean "kind", "type", or "sort". They derive ultimately from a widely attested Proto-Indo-European (PIE) root gen-,[11][12] which is also the source of kin, kind, king, and many other English words.[13] It appears in Modern French in the word genre (type, kind, also genre sexuel) and is related to the Greek root gen- (to produce), appearing in gene, genesis, and oxygen.
>The Oxford Etymological Dictionary of the English Language of 1882 defined gender as kind, breed, sex, derived from the Latin ablative case of genus, like genere natus, which refers to birth.[14] The first edition of the Oxford English Dictionary (OED1, Volume 4, 1900) notes the original meaning of gender as "kind" had already become obsolete.
>The word was still widely used, however, in the specific sense of grammatical gender (the assignment of nouns to categories such as masculine, feminine and neuter). According to Aristotle, this concept was introduced by the Greek philosopher Protagoras.

Sex is biological, gender is the social constructed representation OF sex, the representation can change (like how men used to wear heels) but WHAT it represents can not change.

Transgender people are trying to to something impossible.

I don’t like how you skipped over the horror of John money.
>In 1966, a botched circumcision left eight-month-old Reimer without a penis. Money persuaded the baby's parents that sex reassignment surgery would be in Reimer's best interest. At the age of 22 months, Reimer underwent an orchidectomy, in which his testicles were surgically removed. He was reassigned to be raised as female and given the name Brenda. Money further recommended hormone treatment to which the parents agreed. Money then recommended a surgical procedure to create an artificial vagina, which the parents refused. Money published a number of papers reporting the reassignment as successful.
>For several years, Money reported on Reimer's progress as the "John/Joan case", describing apparently successful female gender development and using this case to support the feasibility of sex reassignment and surgical reconstruction even in non-intersex cases. Notes by a former student at Money's laboratory state that, during the yearly follow-up visits, Reimer's parents routinely lied to staff about the success of the procedure.
>David Reimer's case came to international attention in 1997 when he told his story to Milton Diamond, an academic sexologist who persuaded Reimer to allow him to report the outcome in order to dissuade physicians from treating other infants similarly.[18] Soon after, Reimer went public with his story, and John Colapinto published a widely disseminated and influential account in Rolling Stone magazine in December 1997
>On July 1, 2002,[20] Brian was found dead from an overdose of antidepressants. On May 4, 2004, after suffering years of severe depression, financial instability, and marital troubles,[21] David committed suicide by shooting himself in the head with a sawed-off shotgun at the age of 38. Reimer's parents have stated that Money's methodology was responsible for the deaths of both of their sons
>John Money was critical in debates on chronophilias, especially pedophilia. He stated that both sexual researchers and the public do not make distinctions between affectional pedophilia and sadistic pedophilia. Money asserted that affectional pedophilia was about love and not sex.
>Money and the Hopkins team persuaded the baby's parents that sex reassignment surgery would be in Reimer's best interest.[19] At the age of 22 months, baby Bruce underwent a bilateral orchidectomy, in which his testes were surgically removed and a rudimentary vulva was fashioned.[20] Bruce was reassigned to be raised as female and given the name Brenda.[21] Psychological support for the reassignment and surgery was provided by[22] John Money, who continued to see Reimer annually
>Reimer said that Money forced the twins to rehearse sexual acts involving "thrusting movements", with David playing the bottom role. Reimer said that, as a child, he had to get "down on all fours" with his brother, Brian Reimer, "up behind his butt" with "his crotch against" his ". ....

>his crotch against" his "buttocks". Reimer said that Money forced David, in another sexual position, to have his "legs spread" with Brian on top. Reimer said that Money also forced the children to take their "clothes off" and engage in "genital inspections". On "at least one occasion", Reimer said that Money took a photograph of the two children doing these activities. Money's rationale for these various treatments was his belief that "childhood 'sexual rehearsal play'" was important for a "healthy adult gender identity"
>By the age of 13 years, Reimer was experiencing suicidal depression and he told his parents he would take his own life if they made him see Money again.[28] Finally, on March 14, 1980,
>Reimer's parents told him the truth about his gender reassignment,[29] following advice from Reimer's endocrinologist and psychiatrist. At 14, having been informed of his past by his father, Reimer decided to assume a male gender identity, calling himself David. By 1987, Reimer had undergone treatment to reverse the reassignment, including testosterone injections, a double mastectomy, and two phalloplasty operations.On September 22, 1990, he married Jane Fontane

>a botched circumcision
OOOOOOH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEE

Grotesque

We know Aristotle had children, stop posting dumb shit and go read some history of philosophy.

>ahistorical retardation
based dictionary user.

IIRC from the documentary, the stub remaining from the botched circumcision was estimated to have to potential to grow to two inches at adulthood. Reimer said he would have been happy to have the two inch dick.

I will pull my dictionaries later to do this on my own also. Thanks.

It's not because they could die that their beliefs become delusional. Even if being anorexia was healthy, them believing they're fat would still be a delusion.

>these gifts inevitably attaching to all unlucky infants of either gender
Charles Dickens - David Copperfield
>In addition to his masculine gender and his connection with the obnoxious railroad
Elizabeth Gaskell - Cranford
>With her strange ways and curious unconsciousness of gender
Thomas Hardy - Jude the Obscure
>Public opinion of these cases is always for the feminine gender
George Eliot - Mill on the Floss
Look at all these post 1955 novelists

AIDS.

the bible

Based

dumb anzumark

>Gee, I wonder why, it couldn't possibly be
Post disregarded into the void

BASED

I hope we can all agree that shaming degenrate transpeople into suicide faster is for the best.

asscribing things a gender is at least as old as latin, brainlet. doesn't mean that today's tranny epidemic is horrible and cruel idiots seeking relevancy

when trannies are getting btfo on fucking Yea Forums of all places you know humanity's future is bright

Bait dude

>on fucking Yea Forums of all places
Newfag